Hanging makes you taller

Pogin_chan

Pogin_chan

I hate being so rich
Hanging legit increases your height there is not much scientific evidence for it but there is one scientific reason that it will improve your posture so your original height will reveal but also u can get couple few cm's every month if you hang in a pull up bar daily coz ur body will start adapting the downward force by making your spine longer also when u are hanging u are not touching the ground which means gravity won't compress your spine anymore and will decompress it. So many of you believe in bonesmash but not hanging is just ridiculous tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz, Deleted member 29167, reaper2 and 3 others
hanging with a rope around ur neck will also make u taller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415, Crayola CØck, humanoidsub7 and 17 others
The blackpill peaks when the only true looksmax is hanging yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck, humanoidsub7, HighClassMaxing and 11 others
I tried it it did increase mine since i hit puberty late but you dont grow every month lol you need to be insanely consistent

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking
I tried it it did increase mine since i hit puberty late but you dont grow every month lol you need to be insanely consistent
1cm every month if you hang 6 hours a day theory

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
Blowing your head open improves forward growth too

Bullshit

Hanging = Stretching

doesnt make u any taller

Bullshit

Hanging = Stretching

doesnt make u any taller
Who said streching doesn't make u taller? if its same then let it be the thing is it works

The endless copes people make out of being afraid of taking extreme measures!

1cm every month if you hang 6 hours a day theory
6 hours too much i hang from the roof which has square thick bars and it hurts my hands my record is 8x a day and i woke up tomorrow legit with new height too bad it went back to 6ft

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 48684
6 hours too much i hang from the roof which has square thick bars and it hurts my hands my record is 8x a day and i woke up tomorrow legit with new height too bad it went back to 6ft
Hanging every five minutes for 30 seconds is practically the best when u wake up u are 2cm taller then when u go to sleep at night coz gravity keeps compressing your spine throughout the day so hanging frequently every day stops the spine from compressing

Hanging legit increases your height there is not much scientific evidence for it but there is one scientific reason that it will improve your posture so your original height will reveal but also u can get couple few cm's every month if you hang in a pull up bar daily coz ur body will start adapting the downward force by making your spine longer also when u are hanging u are not touching the ground which means gravity won't compress your spine anymore and will decompress it. So many of you believe in bonesmash but not hanging is just ridiculous tbh
I tried this cope a long time ago, it does make u slighty taller for a short period of time but no matter what u will always shrink back to ur original height

I tried this cope a long time ago, it does make u slighty taller for a short period of time but no matter what u will always shrink back to ur original height
Hang in the neck you will never get back to your original height

nigger yes you will get taller for ABOUT 1MINUTE ONLY YOUR SPINE WILL DECOMPRESS TO ITS ORIGNAL LENGHT FAGGOT

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
yeah better dead than short

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Hanging every five minutes for 30 seconds is practically the best when u wake up u are 2cm taller then when u go to sleep at night coz gravity keeps compressing your spine throughout the day so hanging frequently every day stops the spine from compressing
I know that but when i did it 8x time it felt so fucking new height it was unreal i coudlnt believe it i lost all motivation though

Time to rope

No one actually does heelsmashing

Thats just a meme

Future gigachad

Bat hanging will help your height a little - more than hanging from a pull up bar.

midget or not you are still a faggot bluepilled and i mog ur familly and ur history to oblivion
my family is tall you don't mog anything wide hipped kinefiller fag

Unbiased answer.

Streching can "increase" your height but it isn't significant enough to make a big difference. You lose around 0.5 inch during the day, this isn't neglectable even if you strech during the day. (You'd have to be lying in bed all day to neglect it :lul:)

Regardless, by streching even as much as 3 times a day, you can expect as little as 0 inches to 2 inches max. But it takes a lot of time to see actual results. Some claim 3-4 inches after years but it's bullshit. The thing is, most will not experience anything beyond an inch, hence why everyone says it's cope.

It's best to strech for posture and mobility (which transfers to better performance with gymcelling shit). If you gain 1 to 2 inches then more power to you.

Stop spreading bullshit that didn't even work for you.
I've been practicing pull ups and hanging for over 6 years now and didn't grow a cm since then.