Hanging Out with Ugly Female Friend

B

bananacoffee

Bronze
Is there any benefits to this? I have an ugly female friend (unfuckable) but at the end of the day she is a female, and we hang out occasionally.

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: horizon
Good for you bro

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Is there any benefits to this? I have an ugly female friend (unfuckable) but at the end of the day she is a female, and we hang out occasionally.

Thoughts?
lowers your SMV

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and try2beme
thoughts? do i get anything out of it or is it a total waste of time?
Yes, you can use this opportunity to learn how to talk and interact with girls, you can try some routines on her, etc.

A friend is a friend if she makes u feel better or laugh there is nothing wrong. Sometimes I love smoking with girls even if im not attracted cus its good practice

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Thebbcmaxxer, normie_joe and 2 others
good training to understand female psychology, if uve talked to one female uve talked to them all

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life
practice kissing with her

the truth is that if you hang out with ugly people it lowers your social capital to normies specially the htn tryhards

thats why fratboys and sorority bitches bully ugly ppl and are looksmaxxed themselves

other than that minor nuisiance (me myself dgaf about the social tryhards, its low IQ behaviour tbh), having friends is usually beneficial

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Kazey, Charisma and 1 other person
hang yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Get high and see if she’s still unfuckable

Why hang with a foid if you ain't getting shit out of it tho?

Thoughts?
You can use her as experience if you're willing to bite the bullet, or use her social circle to get with someone better looking. Also makes you appear NT, which is never a bad thing.

What is the reason she is ugly? If it's because of weight, you can LTR her and get her to become more fit. That way you get a non ran through chick who's decent looking or maybe even a fogger who has low self esteem. Honestly depends on what failos her. If it's face I wouldn't bother trying what I just said.

You can use her as experience if you're willing to bite the bullet, or use her social circle to get with someone better looking. Also makes you appear NT, which is never a bad thing.

What is the reason she is ugly? If it's because of weight, you can LTR her and get her to become more fit. That way you get a non ran through chick who's decent looking or maybe even a fogger who has low self esteem. Honestly depends on what failos her. If it's face I wouldn't bother trying what I just said.
ugly face, ugly personality because she tries to play the 'sassy sarcastic playful chick' trope but on her its just obnoxious and retarded to watch.
i visibly recoil when she tries to act sarcastic/funny, bich you cannot pull it off quit trying.

zero benefit. Don't spend time with any female you wouldn't fuck, even if you're just friends. It's bad for neurotransmitters

Why hang out with a male if you ain't getting shit out of it?
u can relate to men on a personal level, u can be yourself and speak freely
with a woman you have to constantly 24/7 monitor what you speak, and she will not relate to the majority of your issues and yours to hers.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
u can relate to men on a personal level, u can be yourself and speak freely
with a woman you have to constantly 24/7 monitor what you speak, and she will not relate to the majority of your issues and yours to hers.

Nigga I promise you, an anime nerd has more in common with a female anime nerd, than a college football playing finance bro.

Nigga I promise you, an anime nerd has more in common with a female anime nerd, than a college football playing finance bro.
try talking to a female girl about your issues in life when it comes to establishing a career, meeting women, philosophical life questions (rather than the bullshit drama/gossip girls snicker about 24/7), and how to be a man in the face of the gynocentric 21st century

you can talk to a college football playing finance bro about all of these things, and he will still relate you to on a deeper level than a drama-seeking attention-craving used up whore.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
try talking to a female girl about your issues in life when it comes to establishing a career, meeting women, philosophical life questions (rather than the bullshit drama/gossip girls snicker about 24/7), and how to be a man in the face of the gynocentric 21st century

you can talk to a college football playing finance bro about all of these things, and he will still relate you to on a deeper level than a drama-seeking attention-craving used up whore.

You have not talked to girls have you?

You have not talked to girls have you?
i have, all they talk about is meaningless bullshit involving childish-like drama and shallow surface level conversations
there are very few 'intelligent' women

i have, all they talk about is meaningless bullshit involving childish-like drama and shallow surface level conversations
there are very few 'intelligent' women

Nah it's just the shit women you've personally talked to.

I've talked to girls who I liked being with infinitely more than some men, even without sex or any romantic bullshit.

Nah it's just the shit women you've personally talked to.

I've talked to girls who I liked being with infinitely more than some men, even without sex or any romantic bullshit.
how can a woman possibly relate to you on a deeper level when her life experiences are completely different/opposite to yours

would you honestly be able to go to your female friends and tell them straight up "i am struggling with dating women" and their opinion of you would not drop?

how can a woman possibly relate to you on a deeper level when her life experiences are completely different/opposite to yours

It's not. Me and this one girl spent hours talking about Spongebob nigga. They ain't watching makeup vids 24/7

would you honestly be able to go to your female friends and tell them straight up "i am struggling with dating women" and their opinion of you would not drop?

And your normie friends wouldn't? You don't think the men would see you as lesser if you said that?

Is there any value in your friendship so far? If you haven't gained anything stop wasting your time. In my experience there is never any meaningful benefit in talking to a woman. Maybe to expand your social circle? But I doubt she's inviting you to meet new ppl

ugly face, ugly personality because she tries to play the 'sassy sarcastic playful chick' trope but on her its just obnoxious and retarded to watch.
i visibly recoil when she tries to act sarcastic/funny, bich you cannot pull it off quit trying.
If you give zero shits about her, I wouldn't bother. It wouldn't even serve as good experience because it won't help you when you run into someone you are actually attracted to.

JFL at calling her out for trying to be funny just because she's ugly. Unfortunate that's how other people see us to whenever we try to be sociable. Everyone just cringes and wishes you would shy away to some corner so the good looking people can converse.

JFL at calling her out for trying to be funny just because she's ugly. Unfortunate that's how other people see us to whenever we try to be sociable. Everyone just cringes and wishes you would shy away to some corner so the good looking people can converse.
thats the reality of this world, you have to play with the cards you are dealt
she should know her place in the market and act accordingly, aka being feminine/likable/appeasing in order to compensate for her looks deficit