Hanging stretch method to grow taller

Rocketman

Rocketman

Iron
Hey did any one try the hanging stretch method that claimed a guaranteed 2 - 3 inches in height. And did you also retain it. I dont want to give myself false hope and waste time. And how long did you stretch for thanks!-

1 inch is realistic in adults with consistent normal hanging and stretching, maybe a bit more with hanging upside down, but it has to be done regularly and don't expect more than that, there is a point of dimishing returns, where it takes too much effort to gain an extra cm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, thereallegend and 3 others
If you had a good posture already hanging wont do shit

1 inch is realistic in adults with consistent normal hanging and stretching, maybe a bit more with hanging upside down, but it has to be done regularly and don't expect more than that, there is a point of dimishing returns, where it takes too much effort to gain an extra cm.
Hmmm thanks

This guy claims to have hanged with dumbbells/weights pulling him and gained like 6 inches in a year at 23

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Bitchwhipper2

This guy claims to have hanged with dumbbells/weights pulling him and gained like 6 inches in a year at 23
Oh wow let me read this!

Jfl @ this cope

I couldn't pin point what even lead to his growth. Did he say he was hanging for 10 hours and no standing
Hes larping

He sure as hell did not grow 6 inches at 23. Thats legit comical

I couldn't pin point what even lead to his growth. Did he say he was hanging for 10 hours and no standing
Just divert all your blood into your brain theory

And after these series of post he vanished since January. Seems sus

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
i need to try this method for my cock

DICKMAXXING TO 9x7 OR DEATH

after growth fused, anything else is cope( except maintaining morning height more)

Hey did any one try the hanging stretch method that claimed a guaranteed 2 - 3 inches in height. And did you also retain it. I dont want to give myself false hope and waste time. And how long did you stretch for thanks!-
the one that stretches you while you sleep?

1-2 inches is more realistic and it has more so to do with posture and spine correction than it does actually growing taller lol (unless you're under 20).

4 different things you can do:
1. Yoga
2. Gravity boots
3. Inversion Table
4. Hanging bar

You get the benefit of also being more flexible. I do yoga for boxing.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
1-2 inches is more realistic and it has more so to do with posture and spine correction than it does actually growing taller lol (unless you're under 20).

4 different things you can do:
1. Yoga
2. Gravity boots
3. Inversion Table
4. Hanging bar

You get the benefit of also being more flexible. I do yoga for boxing.
Very nice info. Thanks