HAPA casually fogging white girls to self harm

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: zeek, idkman, JawMogger and 1 other person
id be mighty surprised if they arent wmaf :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, subhuman incel, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Acromegaly_Chad
hapa girls are super duper hot

for me id prefer a full asian but for most men i think they're prefer a hapa over a white girl or asian girl

hapa girls in SEA literally become celebrities

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Ken
Most Wasians (male and female) are ugly. These girls just happen to have proper facial growth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, AllesScheiße, Patient A and 1 other person
hapa girls are super duper hot

for me id prefer a full asian but for most men i think they're prefer a hapa over a white girl or asian girl

hapa girls in SEA literally become celebrities
I prefer HAPA over full white/Asian visually and culturally:owo:, but damn it man it's so hard to find one in central Europe.:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 17829
Most Asians (male and female) are ugly AF. These girls just happen to have proper facial growth.
And coloring. most people say the left one is better looking but the right one look like doppleganger of my Finnish oneitis.:owo:

And coloring. most people say the left one is better looking but the right one look like doppleganger of my Finnish oneitis.:owo:
sorry I meant wasian! :feelswhy::feelswhy::hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Most Wasians (male and female) are ugly. These girls just happen to have proper facial growth.

Cope. It's scientific fact Hapa women fog white women.

It's over for white women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Ken, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
Cope. It's scientific fact Hapa women fog white women.

It's over for white women.
no gook women literally have like low small nose bridges flat pancake maxillas and all such deformities they mog nothing

no gook women literally have like low small nose bridges flat pancake maxillas and all such deformities they mog nothing
How are you guys not simping the girl on the right?

I would literally fight a shark just to get to breed with her

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: softlysoftly and Detona
They are completely off limit for non white guys so idc about them. Imagine an Asian women who’s already white worshipping by default whos also white

based comment.

Sidesdklrdfgh

• Love it
Reactions: softlysoftly
They are completely off limit for non white guys so idc about them. Imagine an Asian women who’s already white worshipping by default whos also white
Rice is their 2nd best option I still have some hopes

Lol, one of the prettiest girls I've talked to was hapa. She said she's open to anything besides asian, indian, and jews JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person

Then why do so many studies say otherwise? Keep coping everything you mentioned is looksmaxxing for a female.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You're such a funny user
@Detona is a stupid dog he thinks flat maxilla and monoeyelid is looksmaxing for a female :ROFLMAO:
which is what millions of white women try to achieve with plastic surgery
so many chinese women getting radix implants and nose fillers for more defined and less flat noses like they normally have
white women that get nose jobs like only get it if they have too much of a nose bridge bone and cartilage
forward growth is masc
no its not, both men and women need forward growth to look good you idiot

and girls like usually have more forward grown looking maxillas compared to men this might be because they forehead and chin are not as forward as it is for men

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 2729
so many chinese women getting radix implants and nose fillers for more defined and less flat noses like they normally have
white women that get nose jobs like only get it if they have too much of a nose bridge bone and cartilage
not many do that
no its not, both men and women need forward growth to look good you idiot
women dont need it you idiot
and girls like usually have more forward grown looking maxillas compared to men this might be because they forehead and chin are not as forward as it is for men
no they dont
imagine thinking a more forward forehead or chin isnt also forward growth just fucking lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detona and softlysoftly
women dont need it you idiot
yes they do retard you sound like a fool that tries to sound smart
they forward growth relationships and absolute amount is not like males but they still need it.
It doesn't matter if its male or female both male and female maxilla grows down and forwards you utter retard. The reason females tend to have a more forward maxilla look is because like they don't have as much a forward forehead or chin like men do

>wasian check
JFL at shittok.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
yes they do retard you sound like a fool that tries to sound smart
they forward growth relationships and absolute amount is not like males but they still need it.
It doesn't matter if its male or female both male and female maxilla grows down and forwards you utter retard. The reason females tend to have a more forward maxilla look is because like they don't have as much a forward forehead or chin like men do

You sound like a coping white woman who is trying to bend the laws of reality to mentally compensate for tbe fact that you are a hairy, dog faced bitched who looks like she's been blasted in the face by a belt grinder.

Few Asian women get surgery to look white, but almost all white women will continuously looksmax and get surgery to mimic Asian racial characteristics. Forward growth is not only masculine it downright bestial looking in Caucasoid women. Just LOL if you think women have more foreward maxillae than men. Everything about white women is just downright hideous and repulsive looking. They are losing hard to Asian women in the reproductive and marriage marketplace, naturally.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather, softlysoftly and Deleted member 13787
You sound like a coping white woman who is trying to bend the laws of reality to mentally compensate for tbe fact that you are a hairy, dog faced bitched who looks like she's been blasted in the face by a belt grinder.

Few Asian women get surgery to look white, but almost all white women will continuously looksmax and get surgery to mimic Asian racial characteristics. Forward growth is not only masculine it downright bestial looking in Caucasoid women. Just LOL if you think women have more foreward maxillae than men. Everything about white women is just downright hideous and repulsive looking. They are losing hard to Asian women in the reproductive and marriage marketplace, naturally.
mudslinging and ad hominem attacks like left and right
post proof use logic explain things correctly but you can't cuz i struck anerve with your coping delusional ass that like pancake flat women

mudslinging and ad hominem attacks like left and right
post proof use logic explain things correctly but you can't cuz i struck anerve with your coping delusional ass that like pancake flat women

3samicnvhp431.gif

Run-on sentences that look like they were written by an hysterical woman trapped in an elevator aren't a point.
ad hominem galore
evidence and reasoning 404 not found

ad hominem galore
evidence and reasoning 404 not found

Major cope. This applies to you only.
I've posted the evidence many hundreds of times here before. And ad hominems are badass as fuck.

• Hmm...
Major cope. This applies to you only.
I've posted the evidence many hundreds of times here before. And ad hominems are badass as fuck.
dude you are like the most consistently low iq poster here other users have already ripped you to shreds mate you are dogshit at interpreting studies you always twist it to fit your narrative you can't be objective either because you don't want to or you are too low iq.

dude you are like the most consistently low iq poster here other users have already ripped you to shreds mate you are dogshit at interpreting studies you always twist it to fit your narrative you can't be objective either because you don't want to or you are too low iq.

Fucking cope. I ripped everybody to shreds here by simply quoting the authors of studies. Your problem is that you suck at coping.

• Hmm...
Fucking cope. I ripped everybody to shreds here by simply quoting the authors of studies. Your problem is that you suck at coping.
You suck at interpreting studies you are like too dense to even admit when you are wrong you are walking joke at this point