HAPA genetic frauding

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
Hapa will attain godlike hunter eyes, pct just because of asian admixture even when their maxilla is shit
meanwhile the entire lower third due to white mixture, good zygos and v taper due to asian mixture
their parents could both be ugly as shit and they still come out attractive, their hunter eyes aren't even real hunter eyes just gook eyes that look good cuz the rest of their skull is caucasian

fuck hapas

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson
I'm literally what you described but people here rate LTN

I'm literally what you described but people here rate LTN
dye your hair black
you can gookmax in japan if you have a long nose and aeygo sal
also u got the shit IPD from the asian genetics sadly

Last edited:
can confirm, people think I'm finnish when in reality I'm just part austronesian.

ad98078ec2968e1242738075c2b97143.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Hapa will attain godlike hunter eyes, pct just because of asian admixture even when their maxilla is shit
meanwhile the entire lower third due to white mixture, good zygos and v taper due to asian mixture
their parents could both be ugly as shit and they still come out attractive, their hunter eyes aren't even real hunter eyes just gook eyes that look good cuz the rest of their skull is caucasian

fuck hapas
That isn’t true some have got Asian skull with Asian orbitals, + bad undertones and colouring often and the eyebrows also shit mostly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901