• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™˜๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ฎ๐™ข

๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™–๐™˜๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ฎ๐™ข

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
I'm not talking about the bodymaxxed MTBs. There's always a lot of those women with big ass, tits and lean body. Stacies are face only, yes quite debatable here due to sex appeal being the highest halo for women but these 3 girls completely stand out and mog everyone to oblivion. Btw all of them look between ages 18-23.

First one: Blonde Stacy (probably from Russia)
Images   2024 04 24T232308627

Images   2024 04 24T232421603

I couldn't find a pic that resembled her face more but she is a blonde girl with god tier hair genetics, good forward growth, prominent facial bones, slim nose, hunter eyes and lean body although she's not that muscular. A girl who's probably a model despite her 5'7-5'8 height she's really unique kinda reminds me of a lite female version of Barrett.

Second one: Asian Stacy (probably from China or Japan)
This one is in PSL terms somewhat between HTB and Stacylite compared to the blonde one, she has a good ass and her harmonious face stands out and she doesn't wear much makeup, I found an AI girl that resembles her in a 85%. She's the best looking asian girl I've seen IRL, squishy squishy.
Images   2024 04 24T231807304
Images   2024 04 24T231840083

Third one: Brazilian Stacy
I didn't asked where she's from but she reminds me a lot of brazilian women but in this case the pretty ones, she's probably 5'6 but has mogger body. Tanned skin and stunning zygos, eyes and hair. I rate her Stacylite. This woman reminds me of her but she's more chubby, I only see her on sundays.
Images   2024 04 24T234940857
Images   2024 04 25T001012110

Btw I'm not going to talk with these Stacies, I'm way too out of their league also they keep answering messages between sets it means they're high demand and probably have thousands of followers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Buddy the brazilian stacy was not that attractive

• +1
Reactions: mid, northern mogger, Bentley and 1 other person
Buddy the brazilian stacy was not that attractive
She's the least attractive of the three but her body mogs. The blonde Stacy is unmoggable though, I only talk with the MTB's and LTB's. The MTB with perfect body is not really attractive when you look at her face, face matters.

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
Update the three Stacies were on the gym today. I focused on the Asian Stacy face and she fucking mogs: good cheekbones, symmetrical face, good body, good nose, eyes only failo is height. She's 100% a model, Stacylite although it seems that she doesn't smile at all. All gooks I've seen IRL where ugly except her.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SoundnVision, Chadeep, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 2 others
What city are u seeing these in? And what kind of gym is it? Like some generic planet fitness thing?

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Update the three Stacies were on the gym today. I focused on the Asian Stacy face and she fucking mogs: good cheekbones, symmetrical face, good body, good nose, eyes only failo is height. She's 100% a model, Stacylite although it seems that she doesn't smile at all. All gooks I've seen IRL where ugly except her.
Did you approach?

Did you approach?
Hahaha no I approached a cute MTB from the gym the last time and got rejected, I'm not approaching anymore. I'm only able to see them and nothing else, Chad only foids.

Last edited:
Stop being a pussy
Better tell me how to stop being ugly and low appeal. I'm not approaching until I get my surgeries done, I'm tired of constant rejections. Not even MTBs give me a chance, they all want white prettyboys.

Last edited:
Looking at all the thick white chad cocks between sets that are being bombarded to her on snap and insta.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Looking at all the thick white chad cocks between sets that are being bombarded to her on snap and insta.
That's what all the HTB's do in the gym, they keep answering messages nonstop. The blonde Stacy does this all the time. Even MTBs are higher SMV than HTNs because women don't simp for men unless Chad.

That's what all the HTB's do in the gym, they keep answering messages nonstop. The blonde Stacy does this all the time. Even MTBs are higher SMV than HTNs because women don't simp for men unless Chad.
Yeh they get wet looking at chad cocks

The Russians and the Brazilians are Stacy but the Asians can never be Stacy. They have the face of an alien with Down syndrome. JFL What an ugly race.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and northern mogger
The Russians and the Brazilians are Stacy but the Asians can never be Stacy. They have the face of an alien with Down syndrome. JFL What an ugly race.
Agree but there's always a look scale on every race. There's another ukrainian girl on the gym but she's facially MTB with tits halo, the palest girl I've seen. I have also seen an incel looking ginger once that reminds me of Wheat Waffles jfl.

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension
Better tell me how to stop being ugly and low appeal. I'm not approaching until I get my surgeries done, I'm tired of constant rejections. Not even MTBs give me a chance, they all want white prettyboys.
You are a white prettyboy

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01