Hapas vs full asians, whose SMV is higher?

G

Goebread

Bronze
I live in Australia, so I interract with both groups often. I also ran a bunch of hinge experiments using hapas and full Asians, with the focus being primarily young zoomers. Here is my consensus.

1. Hapas generally have less lower range than full Asians. While Asian zoomers (especially Chinese Americans/Australians) are improving and exercising more, you still have a proportion of highly nerdy looking ones, which may be rarer on Hapas, who generally have less extreme studygrind upbringings since one of their parent is white.

2. Facewise, average Asian zoomers and Hapas imo are looksmatched. Bulk fit into the same range in terms of looks, though I suspect Hapas might sometimes have whiteness/light hair halo.

3. Good looking (above 6.5/10) Asian zoomers on average, mog hapas at attainable SMV. This is especially applicable for northern Chinese/Koreans/Japanese, who are capable of kpopmaxxing, thus obtaining a look that is becoming ideal today. Hapas unfortunately cannot kpopmax, and the bulk of them also cannot achieve the white chad look, so they are kind of stuck in the middle in this regard. So in terms of fitting specific look profiles, full Asians win here.

4. Height; Hapas probably edge out full Asians in this regard, but it'll depend on the group. E.g hapa Chinese or Koreans aren't notably taller than full Chinese or Koreans, but might be taller than Viets if the hapa is half Vietnamese.

5. Body; imo they are matched in this regard, or Asian zoomers may even win. Gymaxxed Asian zoomers here are very common and many have terrific athleticism.

My overall evaluation is that as a whole, hapas and full Asians are roughly matched in smv for college aged zoomers. The main difference is that hapas have lower range but at the same time, they also have more difficulty fitting specific niche beauty standards.

They are obviously looksmatched facially because asian genes are hyperdomiant

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 7580, AscensionMan98 and 2 others
I live in Australia, so I interract with both groups often. I also ran a bunch of hinge experiments using hapas and full Asians, with the focus being primarily young zoomers. Here is my consensus.

1. Hapas generally have less lower range than full Asians. While Asian zoomers (especially Chinese Americans/Australians) are improving and exercising more, you still have a proportion of highly nerdy looking ones, which may be rarer on Hapas, who generally have less extreme studygrind upbringings since one of their parent is white.

2. Facewise, average Asian zoomers and Hapas imo are looksmatched. Bulk fit into the same range in terms of looks, though I suspect Hapas might sometimes have whiteness/light hair halo.

3. Good looking (above 6.5/10) Asian zoomers on average, mog hapas at attainable SMV. This is especially applicable for northern Chinese/Koreans/Japanese, who are capable of kpopmaxxing, thus obtaining a look that is becoming ideal today. Hapas unfortunately cannot kpopmax, and the bulk of them also cannot achieve the white chad look, so they are kind of stuck in the middle in this regard. So in terms of fitting specific look profiles, full Asians win here.

4. Height; Hapas probably edge out full Asians in this regard, but it'll depend on the group. E.g hapa Chinese or Koreans aren't notably taller than full Chinese or Koreans, but might be taller than Viets if the hapa is half Vietnamese.

5. Body; imo they are matched in this regard, or Asian zoomers may even win. Gymaxxed Asian zoomers here are very common and many have terrific athleticism.

My overall evaluation is that as a whole, hapas and full Asians are roughly matched in smv for college aged zoomers. The main difference is that hapas have lower range but at the same time, they also have more difficulty fitting specific niche beauty standards.
Indians. Period.

• +1
Reactions: to be human
Kind of another observation but I feel like Korean/Chinese hapas might be less attractive than say a Filipino or a Vietnamese hapa. The former oftentimes results in strange combinations, like some Tintin looking phenotype with high eyebrows and light hair, while the latter oftentimes resembles some Latino slayeroid.

Korean hapas as a whole might honestly have less smv than full Korean in today's day and age. Again, Hapas cannot kpopmax.

asian mother and white father. This women basically can easily get a husband or long-term relationships and not be cheated on in most cases, some women are just born to win. This is her future husband and long-term boyfriend of three years. The prior guy was with her for 5 years.

chad and tyrone will go on tinder and fuck the brains out of this women

Then marry this women below chad/tyrone cannot lose in the mating game,. Chad/tyrone get ALL THE WOMEN virgins, whores, sluts , courgars and milfs, younger women. And in the end marriage material or long-term women. like this below

Last edited:
Indians. Period.
Indian Australians here oftentimes have high facial harmony imo, but are less athletic than Chinese or Koreans. They are generally physically less strong and have slower twitch muscles.

This is an exaggeration. The vast majority of hapas to me look evidently mixed. Very Asian looking hapas are rare.

This is an exaggeration. The vast majority of hapas to me look evidently mixed. Very Asian looking hapas are rare.
I mean they lean more towards asian. It's like a Tatar that defines his ossetian mongrelness by whether or not he has green to blue eyes. Either they end up looking white or hipanic/Mongoloid

Asian women fog hapa women.

I mean they lean more towards asian. It's like a Tatar that defines his ossetian mongrelness by whether or not he has green to blue eyes. Either they end up looking white or hipanic/Mongoloid
Hmmm...this I dunno

Nope, Hapas have better bone structure usually and potentially Caucasian orbitals, failod by 100%dark brown eyes

6BD19932 4D60 46CB A1AB B010A6E8D981

Brow ridge makes them look hotter with almond shape

Hapas look uncanny valley more than any other racial mix.

Hapas at my school were loners like ER

Nope, Hapas have better bone structure usually and potentially Caucasian orbitals, failod by 100%dark brown eyes
failod by dark brown eyes now i know you are ignorant bitch. bone structure yes man, caucasian orbitals depends but still better than flat browridge, 404 forehead growth mongoloid joke like @Cheesyrumble

• Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Kind of another observation but I feel like Korean/Chinese hapas might be less attractive than say a Filipino or a Vietnamese hapa. The former oftentimes results in strange combinations, like some Tintin looking phenotype with high eyebrows and light hair, while the latter oftentimes resembles some Latino slayeroid.

Korean hapas as a whole might honestly have less smv than full Korean in today's day and age. Again, Hapas cannot kpopmax.

Cope. You have no idea what you're talking about. Filipino hapas are more likely to have light hair which is a slayer trait. Its Japanese or Chinese hapas who look more Latino, and this is an incel trait.

Remember chad looks like :chad:

Incel looks like :incel:

asian mother and white father. This women basically can easily get a husband or long-term relationships and not be cheated on in most cases, some women are just born to win. This is her future husband and long-term boyfriend of three years. The prior guy was with her for 5 years.

chad and tyrone will go on tinder and fuck the brains out of this women
View attachment 1862077

Then marry this women below chad/tyrone cannot lose in the mating game,. Chad/tyrone get ALL THE WOMEN virgins, whores, sluts , courgars and milfs, younger women. And in the end marriage material or long-term women. like this below
View attachment 1862078

Asian women and Hapa women have it made. They get the best men with the most money and they never get cheated on. Men can only be faithful to a woman who looks at least 50% Mongoloid.

hapas mog for both genders

• Ugh..
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
failod by dark brown eyes now i know you are ignorant bitch. bone structure yes man, caucasian orbitals depends but still better than flat browridge, 404 forehead growth mongoloid joke like @Cheesyrumble
Cope

Asian women and Hapa women have it made. They get the best men with the most money and they never get cheated on. Men can only be faithful to a woman who looks at least 50% Mongoloid.
That's why I laugh when women say, men just want to cheat. Men are only faithful as their options. If you have a faithful attractive femine women, who cooks and cleans and is a good women, who takes care of her body even as she ages, the chances of her being cheated on is rare.
Justin bieber lived with yovana in hes house for a year, IN her prime at the age of a 18 i think justin was 21 at the time. You think he cheating on a women who looks like this, and isnt on some thot stuff and is femine and isnt a pain in the ass. Men are only as loyal as their options of course he cheated on selena gomez, nothing agaisnt her , but a 6/10 vs a 9/10+ women its not even close.

hapas would at least have a fighting chance from genetic recombination to look white. asians on the other hand will always look like insects, and can only bank on the hope of being rich, high, status, famous, or a member of a boyband

Hapa = white according to the FBI

Last edited: