Happiness Is Genetics

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
the biggest blackpill ever is the genetics pill
even tho it seems obvious, users downplay it hard
it literally matters in every aspects of life
you can be a 7psl gigachad millionaire but if u r
genetically build to be unhappy then you will be.
99% of looksmax users will die unhappy.

@lifestyle21873 @PYT @Good_Little_Goy @Copemaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6723, stuckneworleans and 12 others
My lef was gentikly detrmined to bee miserble
83B69114 2740 40DB 93B8 97F7BED6060C

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: roar123, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 9048 and 3 others
indeed, i know subhumans much happier then people here cause of brain genetics. Amnesia is a chad yet still seems less happy then a genetically healthy 3psl garbage man

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, HighIQcel, Deleted member 6723 and 5 others
Yeah man, my dad killed himself and my aunt is in hospital for depression too now.

Predictably I am sad too lol

you’ve seen my face, mental health genetics mog physical ones in terms of importance.

another example of this is my avi Kurt Cobain

2070F263 F27C 4DC6 BA4C 668246B6405B

9psl multi-millionare famous terachad but still was miserable

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Slap, Deleted member 5912 and 4 others
Yeah depression is also genetic it seems

a lot of subhumans/poor people are happy even when they have nothing

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
It's hard for me to be truly depressed, it's easy for me to be stressed :what:

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x
Happiness is also brain chemicals if u just take drugs you get happy problem solbed :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Height skull and Germanic frame = mental health

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, AbandonShip and Deleted member 5912
Happiness is also brain chemicals if u just take drugs you get happy problem solbed :p
You cant take drugs without repercussion you will probably crave more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, malignant and Good_Little_Goy
Facts being depressed is foreign to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048 and goat2x
Yeah man, my dad killed himself and my aunt is in hospital for depression too now.

you’ve seen my face, mental health genetics mog physical ones in terms of importance.

View attachment 682180

Onle sobhuuman is sed , ched alway heppy brotal bleckpill fur youu
49AFD2DD 0EE5 4F51 A3BA 8DAD4A23F570

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Uglybrazilian and Good_Little_Goy

View attachment 682180

True
there might be a "reward" system that plays with these successful celebrities aswell altho thats just my speculation

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5912
the biggest blackpill ever is the genetics pill
even tho it seems obvious, users downplay it hard
it literally matters in every aspects of life
you can be a 7psl gigachad millionaire but if u r
genetically build to be unhappy then you will be.
99% of looksmax users will die unhappy.

@lifestyle21873 @PYT @Good_Little_Goy @Copemaxxing
U linked a forbes and cnbc article and think it means anything. Retard.

I agree with you its about genetics but positive reinforcements from people will make you happy or at least distract you from any mental disorders. if you are gl ofc.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, roar123 and Good_Little_Goy
I agree with you its about genetics but positive reinforcements from people will make you happy or at least distract you from any mental disorders. if you are gl ofc.
that cant make up for the genetics part
its 50% genes 40%activites 10%circumstances

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, Slap, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
@Copemaxxing check out my sig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, goat2x and lifestyle21873

View attachment 682180

What if you had the same genes but you had a healthy, loving dad and a normal aunt?

Most genes aren't black/white, on/off. Most genes work epigenetically: They are activated/deactivated in certain circumstances.

Like some people are more susceptible to a depression being triggered from social isolation. But if those people are never socially isolated due to having a loving family, friends, girlfriend, etc. that gene will never express itself in that way. They will grow up happy and fine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Good_Little_Goy and Azoriko

depressing shit bro sorry.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Good_Little_Goy
High iq thread
Never began for my subhuman mental

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Good_Little_Goy, goat2x and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel and malignant
me genetics make me sad huh
it is what it is i guess

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Good_Little_Goy and goat2x
depressing shit bro sorry.
is what it is tbh
I feel much better now than some months ago so it’s not like life is entirely fixed to be bad

What if you had the same genes but you had a healthy, loving dad and a normal aunt?

Most genes aren't black/white, on/off. Most genes work in an epigenetically: They are activated/deactivated in certain circumstances.

Like some people are more susceptible to a depression being triggered from social isolation. But if those people are never socially isolated due to having a loving family, friends, girlfriend, etc. that gene will never express itself in that way. They will grow up happy and fine.
Yeah I think about that alot tbh, I know what you mean about genes vs gene expression, and growing up without a father figure has far reaching psychological consequences too. I’m not saying I’m just doomed to be depressed for my whole life, bcs I don’t believe that at all, I was truly happy for a long time in my early teens. but realistically it didn’t work for my dad, I am likely to deal with more mental health issues than the general population bcs of genetics, but it’s not a reason to give up or anything.

• +1
Reactions: Lux and goat2x
I hev mentel ilnes
9D18B750 9C63 44B8 9056 B357246FCE89

is what it is tbh
I feel much better now than some months ago so it’s not like life is entirely fixed to be bad

Yeah I think about that alot tbh, I know what you mean about genes vs gene expression, and growing up without a father figure has far reaching psychological consequences too. I’m not saying I’m just doomed to be depressed for my whole life, bcs I don’t believe that at all, I was truly happy for a long time in my early teens. but realistically it didn’t work for my dad, I am likely to deal with more mental health issues than the general population bcs of genetics, but it’s not a reason to give up or anything.
Yeah
there are more chances that you inherited those genetics,but you still have a chance that your genes are completely random (like the people who are 6'10 with average height parents)

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
is what it is tbh

Pm me ur face goy

• Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
be honest you dont trust him enough
Nah I sent it anyway lol
I trust him, seems like a genuine nice guy

I feel like my face will get leaked soon tho ngl, sent my pics to some random gaycel for no reason

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: malignant and goat2x
Higher than average IQ + learning about the redpill in all aspects of life would make anyone somewhat unhappy.

Women are whores, looks are everything, the world is run by pedophiles, we're surrounded by conformist normies who are retarded, etc

Reality IS bleak

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and goat2x
Higher than average IQ + learning about the redpill in all aspects of life would make anyone somewhat unhappy.

Women are whores, looks are everything, the world is run by pedophiles, we're surrounded by conformist normies who are retarded, etc

Reality IS bleak
Many men can still live happily while knowing this facts
you know why?
GENETICS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
My genetics, it’s like my genetics failed on every level. God is a fucking troll

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Schockingly the same genes responsible for happiness seems to also play a critical role in skeletal development.