Happiness-Maxxing

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
I frequently ponder philosophy and I have realized that literally every single decision we make is done with one goal in mind and it is really quite simple- to increase your net level of happiness

No matter how small or large the decision you make is, it will always be done for that simple reason, it is the entire reason we looksmax, from chewing absolutely shit tasting gum to getting invasive surgeries- it is all done because we think it will make us happier

While improving looks will increase your happiness levels (which is the entire underlying goal of every single user here) there are also many other ways to become happier and enjoy life more, and at the end of the day and at the end of your life- all that really matters is that you were happy

1. Exercise
Studies have proven that people who exercise are generally happier than their non-exercising counter parts, this does not mean you need to go dead lift for hours, it can be as simple as taking a fast-paced walk for 15 minutes

2. Getting adequate amounts of sleep
There is nothing that can ruin your entire day like not getting enough sleep, not getting enough sleep is one of the easiest ways to happinessmin, no excuse not to get enough just get off your phone and fix your sleep schedule

3. Going out in nature
Getting out of your basement and getting fresh air to walk on a trail is really relaxing and envigorating, it is very nice to be completely disconnected from everything and surround your self with trees and animals and forget about everything while the wind is blowing in your face

4. Always look your best
I know this is true for me, and I would assume other blackpillers would agree, I am happiest when I look my best, even if I am not going anywhere. Always take shower to start your day off, as normie as it sounds having bed head the entire day will not help you look your best, and I feel it also debloats me and helps my face look more defined, whenever I see a mirror I would much rather look good than shit even if I’m not going anywhere and it puts me in a better mood

5. Taking a break from the internet
While this is hard to do for quarantine (I’m not doing it, but I probs will after) taking a break from the technology that has fried our dopamine receptors, looksmax it’s self being a culprit, this also includes social media and the internet in general, take a break, shoutout @ChaddeusPeuterschmit for this

6. Nofap/stopping drugs
Fapping and drugs both flood your brain with a load of dopamine that will lead to a desensitization to your receptors, meaning it will be harder to derive happiness from other activities, and if you do derive happiness it will not feel as rewarding, while you do not need to stop fapping altogether (I don’t), limiting to fapping around 2 times a week will be able for you to not be a horny monster and still leave your dopamine receptors rather sensitive, even if you don’t follow this though, do not fap 3+ times a day out of boredom, you will fry your receptors

These are some ideas to improve the quality of your life, comment if you have anymore, like I said we are all looksmaxxing to make us happier- but there are many ways our happiness is affected outside of just looks that is worth putting an effort into

probably should of went into success section whoops

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Highrise, Deleted member 5875 and 13 others
medium iq post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Mateusz74, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Good post ngl

Also forget to add reading books + getting a bicycle + haveing activities such as yoga classes,gym,community,sport team ect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
Good thread but I will keep doing drugs.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and hoodmaxxnigga
Good post ngl

Also forget to add reading books + getting a bicycle + haveing activities such as yoga classes,gym,community,sport team ect
Yes I’ve started biking late at night in a trail and it is super relaxxing, I need to start reading again I am fried of instant-gratification from the Internet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and mido the slayer
Good post ngl

Agreed, but i thought you were strongly against gymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Yes I’ve started biking late at night in a trail and it is super relaxxing, I need to start reading again I am fried of instant-gratification from the Internet
Great!! Take a class in anything you like

Me personally I’m trying tennis sport team,swimming is fun too

See what are activities in your areas
Agreed, but i thought you were strongly against gymaxxing
Well it’s good cope

Only cardio is legit for debloat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and retard
Honestly just accepting who you are and your faults is the best thing for happiness. Yes we all want to be chad because it’s a taste of heaven on earth but you got dealt with what you got. Being grateful is key to a happy life while looksmaxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Didn't read but happiness is completely subjective. For example I tried doing normie shit like gymmaxxing going outside but I was never happy. I legit wanted to kill myself when i see my reflection in the mirror gym.

• JFL
  • +1
I frequently ponder philosophy and I have realized that literally every single decision we make is done with one goal in mind and it is really quite simple- to increase your net level of happiness
Holy fuck I thought I was the only one who discovered this - literally just ask yourself why you do something, over and over again and you will be left with one simple reason every time: to be happy.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Xander578 and 1 other person
i'll do it once i finish working on my looks

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
insanely bluepilled.
but good thread.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and retard
insanely bluepilled.
but good thread.
I think the blackpill can be quite bad for happiness, but it is also the greatest source of knowledge on how to increase happiness - looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1680 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Absolutely agree with you retard, I think that ALL of what you said is legit. Aristotle I believe, was the one who said happiness was the end to which all of our pursuits are done for. And looking your best absolutely helps you. For me I feel better about myself when I don't look like dogshit. Completely agree.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
i am happymaxxed extreme

• +1
Good thread @retard mirin avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and retard