Happy Bday to Me! 19yo Virgin Manlet! Another Year Wasted! Yay!

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Tryna improove.
Here we are…19 years old.
family guy suicide GIF

Wow. I used to Dream About being an adult when i was a kid and now look at me…jfl.

Missed out on Teen love and never had a group of REAL friends. Never had a best friend in my entire life. Never Had a Birthday Party and never had a friend post me in a Instagram story saying “Happy Bday Bro! I Love you!”
Think New Amsterdam GIF by NBC

Never had a girl genuinely care for me or look out for me and asking me how i’m doing.

I woke up at 10am and now it’s 12 am and still no one told me happy birthday in my family.
1 Friend from school randomly remembered and msg me happy bday and that made me happy for a bit but miserable because i thought to myself how pathetic it is to be happy about 1 random dude telling you Happy Birthday.
Think Little Man GIF by MOODMAN

If I were to ask for a birthday present, i would ask god to wipe out the world. Every single one.
Or to just give me a painless ending.

This Thread is so fucking random i don’t even know what to say.
I don’t even care if my parents told me happy bday or some shit like that.

I don’t care about nothing anymore.

It’s a strange relief but a strange Pain that i’m feeling these last couple of days.

The relief of planned suicide + the Pain of failing in life.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, try2beme, humanoidsub7 and 11 others
If you dream about being an adult while you’re a kid I think it’s a clear sign things are going to turn out in a bad way.

You get used to it eventually.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, Pikabro, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
dont ever get up keep grinding keep hustling shoot for your dreams

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, whiteislandpill, Deleted member 42009 and 3 others
Don't feel sorry for you at all
Hope more misery and pain comes your way 👍🏽

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 42009 and Deleted member 45175
If you dream about being an adult while you’re a kid I think it’s a clear sign things are going to turn out in a bad way.

You get used to it eventually.
i don’t wanna get used to this misery, i seriously don’t know what to do

Its all about midset bruh, I u choose to be happy you will be happy if not you will be sad

Look at me am a inch shorter than you but still have have happy life

 MINDSET MOGS , LET ME GUARD MYSELF BEFORE PPL CALLIN THIS A COPE
family guy suicide GIF

Wow. I used to Dream About being an adult when i was a kid and now look at me…jfl.

Missed out on Teen love and never had a group of REAL friends. Never had a best friend in my entire life. Never Had a Birthday Party and never had a friend post me in a Instagram story saying “Happy Bday Bro! I Love you!”

Never had a girl genuinely care for me or look out for me and asking me how i’m doing.

I woke up at 10am and now it’s 12 am and still no one told me happy birthday in my family.
1 Friend from school randomly remembered and msg me happy bday and that made me happy for a bit but miserable because i thought to myself how pathetic it is to be happy about 1 random dude telling you Happy Birthday.

If I were to ask for a birthday present, i would ask god to wipe out the world. Every single one.

It’s a strange relief but a strange Pain that i’m feeling these last couple of days.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Its over

But you can join the cause brocel

• Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
You are just 19 year olds lil nigga

Don't give up. I know most dudes are obsessed with sex before marriage, and shame incels for being ugly subhumans at a young age. But own up and shit for once in your life.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Maximilian
family guy suicide GIF

go for foids with dwarfism unironically

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 43058, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 45175 and 2 others
Thats how it be

• +1
i don’t wanna get used to this misery, i seriously don’t know what to do

It’s in the name of the forum you are posting on.

First you get the looks
Then you get the status
Then you get the validation
Then you get the money
Then you get the power
But you already got the women after step 1/2 to be honest.

• +1
It’s in the name of the forum you are posting on.

First you get the looks
Then you get the status
Then you get the validation
Then you get the money
Then you get the power
But you already got the women after step 1/2 to be honest.
Low Key gave me a little inspiration

i’m not in school no more infortunatly
What is stopping you from entering a school and there are other places to. (in Call of Duty Black Ops II)

• JFL
family guy suicide GIF

i have the same life story except i am 22

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 45175
what’s stopping you from suicide?
I Am a coward and also i will try my luck trying to make money if i suceed ill get surgeries if dont ill kms

• +1
If ur incel at 19 it will only get worse

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and PseudoMaxxer
Happy birthday may lord gandy bless u with great looks

• +1
happy birthday

• +1
family guy suicide GIF

It does not get better trust me

• So Sad
Happy birthday.

• +1
Happy birthday bro, hope life gets better for you 🙏

• +1
family guy suicide GIF

Happy birthday bhai

same history but worst

family guy suicide GIF

man I feel u im so sorry for u, I hope you find something joy in your life, very sad read

Am a 29 yr old virgin it ain't easy, happy b day best of luck.

• +1
Never Had a Birthday Party and never had a friend post me in a Instagram story saying “Happy Bday Bro!
Same, over.
Everybody has an 18th birthday party on my 18th birthday I was gymcelling alone :feelsuhh:.

• +1
relatable. good content. brings me back to the old days with Crestfallen... thanks wow thank you

• Love it
Go out and celebrate

• JFL
nice……why what’s the average age to turn into an incel anyway?
u dont turn into an incel considering ur born as one

but claiming incel before 15 is kinda retarded considering that almost nobody is fucking at that age so i think 15 is where u can start claiming the title

• Hmm...
Imagine roping before experiencing life as Chad first

I mean dude, at least do it AFTER you know how good being Chad is