HARD CHEWING IS LEGIT

lestoa

lestoa

To end it once and for all.
HARD CHEWING IS NOT A COPE

And the best example of this is wisdom teeth:
We used to have wisdom teeth because we had a bigger jaw. Today, wisdom teeth only cause us problems. Why? Because our jaw has become smaller over time. And the reason why our jaw has become smaller is because of our eating and chewing behavior. In the past, food was harder and more difficult to chew. That's why our jaws were so big. Because we chewed harder things. Nowadays, our food is so soft and fucking gay that our jaws don't have the opportunity to grow at all. Start chewing hard things, especially during puberty. You can also see how people who have a traditional diet have better teeth, they have 10 teeth smiles and no crooked teeth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer, JizzFarmer, Timmy and 3 others
Its cope

• +1
Reactions: 8trunks
  • +1
Reactions: 8trunks
I suggest you start munching on boulders ASAP. Maybe then your jaw will get a workout and your brain will follow suit. Who needs wisdom teeth when you've got wisdom rocks, right? Keep chomping away, champ!

hard chewing is good every1 should do it

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NerverBegan, Clavicular, billymidnight and 2 others
it recedes ur molars which cause deep bite and recession, NOW FUCK OUTTA HERE, FUCK OUTTA HERE
where did you get this from?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
people wont belive this but its actually true lol and hard biting on any teeth receeds your teeth into gums over time
How does that make sense? Unless your gums are already compromised

hard chewing is good every1 should do it

Last edited:
a dentist told me when i was getting invisalgn to never clench jaw or retainers bc it receeds teeth,its also common sense
You believe a jew dentist instead of Looksmax Incels ? Wow.
These dumb fucks tell you that braces wont fuck ur face too.
AND clenching =/ chewing

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer and N1666
a dentist told me when i was getting invisalgn to never clench jaw or retainers bc it receeds teeth,its also common sense,if your back teeth get shorter and more sunken you will look sub human
Clenching and chewing are not the same. Clenching is unnatural while chewing is not.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Every guy who got braces when i was a teenager now has giga recessed chin/jaw

• +1
Stop trolling bro

• JFL
It's not a troll but you need to first make sure you have outward gonions or you may end up looking bloated or like a chipmunk. And gotta be careful to avoid TMJ.

Chewing just makes u look like a bloated pig stop tryna set up ppl for failure u fake nigga
I believe the bloating is temporary and when you stop chewing you will have a better jaw

I believe the bloating is temporary and when you stop chewing you will have a better jaw
Maintaining big masseter literally pull your skin apart so obviously dragging ur skin to make u look bloated 😂 why u think model agencies ban their models from chewing gums

Maintaining big masseter literally pull your skin apart so obviously dragging ur skin to make u look bloated 😂 why u think model agencies ban their models from chewing gums
I never said chew gum 24/7, i said chew hard things.

you think woman want to fuck lesbians
I can already tell ur some bloated gym cell who is definitely red pilled , I hate myself for arguing with u rn cos inside me I love u but it has to be done, don’t get triggered

I can tell ur a masculine copper, wide jaws don’t look appealing what so ever
Masculine coper? Ok you're for sure underaged. Women want a masculine guy with strong jaw to hold them down and give them a rough pounding. Most foids even have rape fantasies. Only underage girls like prettyboys with no jaw.

• +1
never compare me with these ugly bald niggerz

no iam not iam a cutecel and have a babyface

dnrd
Why r u rejecting my kindness? I show my outward compassion and u reject it 😡

Masculine coper? Ok you're for sure underaged. Women want a masculine guy with strong jaw to hold them down and give them a rough pounding. Most foids even have rape fantasies. Only underage girls like prettyboys with no jaw.
Just cos u don’t have fat masseter doesn’t mean u have no jaw 😂😂 jaw means nothing anyway if ur eye area is shit

Just cos u don’t have fat masseter doesn’t mean u have no jaw 😂😂 jaw means nothing anyway if ur eye area is shit
We aren't talking about eye area. Chewing is hypertrophy of the masseters, fat? Stronger more defined and a little bigger masseters are better in less you already have a big jaw

AND clenching =/ chewing
@JohnDoe
@leanmaxx74

how is clenching and chewing gonna yield any different results? it would be the same. just massater hypertrophy, and lengthening of the ramus. i’m not saying teeth grinding which brux patients have which is where the teeth are moved ontop of each other while in contact causing wear. but chewing and clenching give same results.

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and JohnDoe
@JohnDoe
@leanmaxx74

how is clenching and chewing gonna yield any different results? it would be the same. just massater hypertrophy, and lengthening of the ramus. i’m not saying teeth grinding which brux patients have which is where the teeth are moved ontop of each other while in contact causing wear. but chewing and clenching give same results.
@JohnDoe @leanmaxx74 @lestoa
brooke shields developed a masculine asf jaw from developing bruzism due to stress, brad probably has bruxism also
IMG 1578

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel and JohnDoe
water

but i dont do it cause i have vertically short maxilla and it will make my masseters bigger and my head is already dimorphically wide
although my palate width is ok (8 teeth).. maybe i should do it for more. but i dont want to cause more ccwr

@JohnDoe @leanmaxx74 @lestoa

left is patient with brixusm and right is after she got botox
for a male at least, left is clearly better, and chewing would have done the same thing as clenching
IMG 1580

if anything clenching > chewing as it can be done for longer periods of time and will not cause any tmj issues as there is no movement at the jaw

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer, not__cel and JohnDoe
it recedes ur molars which cause deep bite and recession, NOW FUCK OUTTA HERE, FUCK OUTTA HERE
Did you seriously imply that someone can erode their molars?

Are you stupid?

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Did you seriously imply that someone can erode their molars?

Are you stupid?
have u not seen videos of people breaking their teeth with hard gum retard

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe
have u not seen videos of people breaking their teeth with hard gum retard
Send a link to these videos you stupid LARPing fuck

You can’t break your teeth from chewing on rubber that applies resistance

Subhuman fuck

Don’t listen to a thing he says

He claims to have an 8x6 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Shut the fuck up retard my shit is 7.4x5.6 unpumped 8x6 after clamp and pump
Send a link to these videos you stupid LARPing fuck