hard choice it is indeed

gigacumster3000

gigacumster3000

Bronze
i wish i stay fucking kiddo forever, im 27 years old and im thinking about going back to university in some bamboocha country in asia instead of making a career in it, im like top 2% of earners in my country yet still i fantasize about quitting my job taking all my shit to backpack and just go to SEA and live like a fucking half hobo at some hostels or something

yes i know yall 16 year old self obsessed tiktokers with 0 income but still what would you do??????

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Do it, but why go to uni. Just buy an apartment near one and larp

• Woah
Reactions: gigacumster3000
i wish i stay fucking kiddo forever, im 27 years old and im thinking about going back to university in some bamboocha country in asia instead of making a career in it, im like top 2% of earners in my country yet still i fantasize about quitting my job taking all my shit to backpack and just go to SEA and live like a fucking half hobo at some hostels or something

yes i know yall 16 year old self obsessed tiktokers with 0 income but still what would you do??????
wish i could do that

if u can do it, do it.

or with ur high income in the west, get rental property or online business so u can geomaxx to asia forever

• +1
Reactions: gigacumster3000
This is easy as fuck, just work a bit more until you can buy a house or something (I assume top 2% income in a decent country can do that)
then rent it out and move to live your fantasy in some third world country.