HARD CORRE MAXXERS HELLPP (im black)

krylx

krylx

Platinum
Joined
Jul 29, 2023
Posts
1,207
Reputation
665
Bro I'm 16 I'm 5'9(thts short) I'm 160 pls help bro no more thug max joke pls hard core makers help me last pic not meq
 

Attachments

  • 20230720_205107.jpg
    20230720_205107.jpg
    466.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230719_215035.jpg
    20230719_215035.jpg
    552.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230719_214840.jpg
    20230719_214840.jpg
    555 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230719_203556.jpg
    20230719_203556.jpg
    549.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230717_200230_154.jpg
    IMG_20230717_200230_154.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230717_193232_623.jpg
    IMG_20230717_193232_623.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 0
I think you need to look more like the second last pic (nigmax). Otherwise just start mewing and going to the gym because you're still young
 
Last edited:
I think you need to look more like the second last pic (nigmax). Otherwise just start mewing and going to the gym because you're still young
Y 2nd last bro thts the ugliest one but thnakkk you so much for the advice I love yuu
 
  • Love it
Reactions: gymcel_retard

Similar threads

PubertyMaxxer
Replies
2
Views
53
PSLgodBlackPerson
P
khhv nosecel
Replies
8
Views
86
edelknowsball
edelknowsball
bulliedeveryday
Replies
4
Views
89
croasbow
croasbow
kingkyerna
Replies
5
Views
48
fattofat
fattofat
soullet
Replies
0
Views
31
soullet
soullet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top