Hard maxxing advice high lqers GTFIH

+RCisAspie

+RCisAspie

Iron
Are there any surgery that would actually ascend me I have a lot saved but don’t wanna spend all my money on something that’s not gonna ascend me hard

Attachments

• IMG_3233.jpeg
    IMG_3233.jpeg
    493.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3210.jpeg
    IMG_3210.jpeg
    515.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3259.jpeg
    IMG_3259.jpeg
    300.8 KB · Views: 0
idk how about u take a picture straight on and maybe we could tell u

you just need infraorbital zygomatic implants

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rolloftape, billymidnight and truthhurts
you just need infraorbital zygomatic implants
There’s also like so many different types and shapes of zygo implants you can get I need to learn more about it , vinnie hackers zygos would be ideal

if you are over 6ft dont do no surgery,just get as lean as possible

Are there any surgery that would actually ascend me I have a lot saved but don’t wanna spend all my money on something that’s not gonna ascend me hard
If this isn't a larp post, then don't get anything done. And no I don't think you need zygomatic/infraorbital implant- there is no indication. No inferior scleral show, no downturned lips, no nasolabial folds or marionette lines. Lateral projection is good and orbital vector is positive. People here just recommend zygos to everyone like acoustics. The most important factor is facial harmony which you already have. I think you already hit chadlite levels anyways so doing any surgery is kinda dumb imo. You'll end up looking like that curlyheadjames kid. Besides, you risk infraorbital nerve paresthesia with this surgery- why take that risk for a non existent benefit, not to mention the scar tissue formation along with other complications that could occur.

• +1
Reactions: haus33, geenk worg and SubhumanForever
Yes smart thanks bhai
If this isn't a larp post, then don't get anything done. And no I don't think you need zygomatic/infraorbital implant- there is no indication. No inferior scleral show, no downturned lips, no nasolabial folds or marionette lines. Lateral projection is good and orbital vector is positive. People here just recommend zygos to everyone like acoustics. The most important factor is facial harmony which you already have. I think you already hit chadlite levels anyways so doing any surgery is kinda dumb imo. You'll end up looking like that curlyheadjames kid. Besides, you risk infraorbital nerve paresthesia with this surgery- why take that risk for a non existent benefit, not to mention the scar tissue formation along with other complications that could occur.

Buccal fat removal and zygos

Htn since face is kinda short but surgery isn’t worth it for him

Infraorbital rim implants to get rid of your eyebags

none go live your life

No surgeries just get a hair cut on the sides so you can look like a giga fuckboy and go out there and slay

Pls dont touch ur face. Ppl would kill to look like you

good face but not a fan of the hair