Hard to live..

Yeah I was like this a couple years ago but you have to understand how abnormal this is. You are an able bodied adult male and you can’t look a cashier in the eye, come on. Is this an enjoyable way to live? Are you going to stay like this?
he is going to stay like this. his dna is deformed and he deserves to die

• So Sad
Reactions: Chrisssy
15 and 5’7 dad 5’4 mom and yes i have a eating disorder with fast metabolism :feelsrope:
What ethnicity are you? Dude thats a decent height for 15yo. You will end up 5'9. Chill. Also normal to be skinny when you are a 15yo. What are you doing to looksmax? Try AIs and HGH. Have you heard about them? You are at prime age for them.

What ethnicity are you? Dude thats a decent height for 15yo. You will end up 5'9. Chill. Also normal to be skinny when you are a 15yo. What are you doing to looksmax? Try AIs and HGH. Have you heard about them? You are at prime age for them.
black and asian and thank you 5’9 isn’t to brutal can’t do that my parents won’t allow me at all :cautious::feelsrope:

black and asian and thank you 5’9 isn’t to brutal can’t do that my parents won’t allow me at all :cautious::feelsrope:
I see. But least you need to fix your eating disorder. What eating disoder is this? Have you told your parents? Some parents are so ignorant of their child health that they may not be paying attention to it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro
Brocel play sports and hit gym. You’re black cmon

id get completely DESTROYED basically a feather id eat more or try to
Pussy. Eat up. Hit the gym. Take HGH. Play sports.

And fuck off.

• So Sad
I see. But least you need to fix your eating disorder. What eating disoder is this? Have you told your parents? Some parents are so ignorant of their child health that they may not be paying attention to it.
anorexia and sensory issue while eating but she knows i’m picky haven’t told them a little scared to

why does it gotta be so brutal :kys::feelswah:
Look you don’t want that to happen. So take action in your life now, face the pain of failure and discipline now or the pain of regret later.

• +1
why does it gotta be so brutal :kys::feelswah:
You’re 15 yo nigga you have so much potential. DM one of the BBCs @Obito @Kamui they can help ya

• +1
Reactions: Obito and Chrisssy