[HARD TO SWALLOW] something i've noticed on this site in these 3-4 days of using it

D

Deleted member 22037

Bronze
it seems like every other kid here thinks they can get from what they are now (ghosts in the eyes of women) to some attractive or even super attractive guys by "looksmaxing" (cringe). how is this different than redditors thinking a different hairstyle, new clothes and more smiling are gonna turn someone's life around?

none of you will "looksmax" (cringe) by 3-4 points, that's just schizophrenic delusion. our primal attractiveness level is deeply ingrained in our dna and you won't completely overturn it by adding 2 mm of bone to your jaw, getting from 16% bf to 14.5% bf or collecting 5 good ratings from shut-ins from these forums, lmfao. i mean, some guys here are genuinely surprised that they get no attention from women irl because ... a couple of this forum's users called them good or solid looking. what?

i get that it's natural to be optimistic and that we are wired to strive for ideals, even if they are obviously out of our reach, but ... wtf is this kindergarten?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 20370 and 16 others
newsflash: good looks can happen "randomly" aka genetic recombination

"good genetics" don't guarantee good looks, only things like height and pheno

someone that is seemingly subhuman can become good-looking with a couple of small adjustments that improve his harmony

noone thinks they will ascend from one procedure, but rather the combination of many

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, It'snotover, Deleted member 21863 and 4 others
Its a compelte case by case basis and depends on exactly the flaws/failos holding you back from being good looking are.

3-4 points is a lot most people arent gonna be able to do that, probably most can get 1-2 though which still makes a big difference irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, It'snotover, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
someone that is seemingly subhuman can become good-looking with a couple of small adjustments that improve his harmony
A lot of people are just one bad feature short of being good looking. OP fell into the trap of thinking that the difference of facial features between gl and average people is night and day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, alriodai, Deleted member 18301 and 7 others
it seems like every other kid here thinks they can get from what they are now (ghosts in the eyes of women) to some attractive or even super attractive guys by "looksmaxing" (cringe). how is this different than redditors thinking a different hairstyle, new clothes and more smiling are gonna turn someone's life around?

none of you will "looksmax" (cringe) by 3-4 points, that's just schizophrenic delusion. our primal attractiveness level is deeply ingrained in our dna and you won't completely overturn it by adding 2 mm of bone to your jaw, getting from 16% bf to 14.5% bf or collecting 5 good ratings from shut-ins from these forums, lmfao. i mean, some guys here are genuinely surprised that they get no attention from women irl because ... a couple of this forum's users called them good or solid looking. what?

i get that it's natural to be optimistic and that we are wired to strive for ideals, even if they are obviously out of our reach, but ... wtf is this kindergarten?
It’s possible to improve 3-4 points if you were looksminned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, Broly, John124 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, Broly, Deleted member 19766 and 2 others
newsflash: good looks can happen "randomly" aka genetic recombination

"good genetics" don't guarantee good looks, only things like height and pheno

noone thinks they will ascend from one procedure, but rather the combination of many
Ascend in terms of becoming chadlite/chad? Def not. Even HTN or MTN may not be doable for many.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
A lot of people are just one bad feature short of being good looking. OP fell into the trap of thinking that the difference of facial features between gl and average people is night and day.
Because the difference between gl and average people IS night and the day.

If it was as simple as fixing a couple of features, many here would have ascended to chadlite/chad now.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and stevielake
Because the difference between gl and average people IS night and the day.

If it was as simple as fixing a couple of features, many here would have ascended to chadlite/chad now.
Vast majority here don't take action. Morphs show that for a lot of people 1-2 hardmaxxes is what they need.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and It'snotover
You are right bro. Remember that lookism thread debunking this ascension trope, no one ascends.

Vast majority here don't take action. Morphs show that for a lot of people 1-2 hardmaxxes is what they need.
How do you even know if that morphed version is more attractive to women? How can you be so confident?

Also, those morphs are often times unrealistic or at least would look uncanny/weird IRL.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
Shit thread kys GrAYfag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Deleted member 14262
Its a compelte case by case basis and depends on exactly the flaws/failos holding you back from being good looking are.

3-4 points is a lot most people arent gonna be able to do that, probably most can get 1-2 though which still makes a big difference irl
Double LL, voice deepening surgery, eye color change with laser to light/blue, Super Bimax/IMDO+C-CW Lf1 with Genio and Side wing osteotomy for increased bigonial.

I just told you 5+ surgeries that a typical short recessedcel 2.5-3/10 can increase its attractiveness by 3-4 points.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and It'snotover
Double LL, voice deepening surgery, eye color change with laser to light/blue, Super Bimax/IMDO+C-CW Lf1 with Genio and Side wing osteotomy for increased bigonial.

I just told you 5+ surgeries that a typical short recessedcel 2.5-3/10 can increase its attractiveness by 3-4 points.
In theory yes but those surgeries would just make him look weird. Also, many are 3/10 due to shit skull shape, bad ratios or death tier phenotype.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and It'snotover
How do you even know if that morphed version is more attractive to women? How can you be so confident?

Also, those morphs are often times unrealistic or at least would look uncanny/weird IRL.
People here seem to fall into camps of extremes

There’s one group of people who seem to think it’s just a question of getting more and more surgeries to eventually become a chad and don’t seem to understand that you have limitations based on your genetic base and all surgeries involve some degree of risk in terms of being bitched or looking uncanny

Others seem to think surgery is cope altogether and will ruin harmony irrespective of what you do or whatever

The truth is most people do probably have some surgeires that will benefit them aesthetically - but risk reward must be carefully balanced in making these decisions and got to have realistic expectations

For me I feel the two surgeries worth it for me would be septo-rhinoplasty and a CW bimax

Anything more than that risk reward starts to shift against me

I’d love an eyebrow transplant if the results didn’t have a tendency to look so shit- if technology improves in the future so they can graft hair in a way to make it match eyebrow hair then I’d do it.

• +1
In theory yes but those surgeries would just make him look weird. Also, many are 3/10 due to shit skull shape, bad ratios or death tier phenotype.
Herer's an IMDO genio result with Ramus torque-ing out
maxresdefault.jpg

Skull shape, extremely wide pelvis and being very short are not the typical short recessedcel that I talked about.

But even below 5'5 you can improve by a lot
1663064561583-png.1866626

From @Guerrilla 's thread:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
People here seem to fall into camps of extremes

There’s one group of people who seem to think it’s just a question of getting more and more surgeries to eventually become a chad and don’t seem to understand that you have limitations based on your genetic base and all surgeries involve some degree of risk in terms of being bitched or looking uncanny

Others seem to think surgery is cope altogether and will ruin harmony irrespective of what you do or whatever

The truth is most people do probably have some surgeires that will benefit them aesthetically - but risk reward must be carefully balanced in making these decisions and got to have realistic expectations

For me I feel the two surgeries worth it for me would be septo-rhinoplasty and a CW bimax

Anything more than that risk reward starts to shift against me

I’d love an eyebrow transplant if the results didn’t have a tendency to look so shit- if technology improves in the future so they can graft hair in a way to make it match eyebrow hair then I’d do it.
Well, I think surgeries would be effective in your case as your pheno is acceptable and you have flaws that can be fixed.

But an indian with shit pheno or a turbomanlet is not gonna do much better with women just cause his PSL went up 1 point.

• +1

Hard to understand with all technology they can't just take x ray of a Chad with a similar sized skull and then just get a sander like tool and go to work matching up the measurements all over the skull to look about the same. Then again these clowns refuse to even cure male baldness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22037

nigga you could gaslight your way out of jail

This tbh , most average guys have shit bases and no amount of surgeries + softmaxes would ascend them

This tbh , most average guys have shit bases and no amount of surgeries + softmaxes would ascend them
This. Very few have a good base.