Hard-working bluepilled betabuxes are the worst

Deleted member 15338

Deleted member 15338

DONT COME TO MY FUNERAL IF YOU LIKE @2000 SLIGHTLY
My math teacher is exactly like this, he literally worships his post-prime roastie wife, extremly hard working , have a stable and nice personality, also takes pride for all of these things :feelskek:

Just lol at leftist cucks who made society this way btw i cant get it anymore @n0rthface :ogre:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, n0rthface, fras and 4 others
@uglymug thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
  • +1
Reactions: fras, Deleted member 15338 and Beetlejuice
:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 8244
I agree tbh, its pretty cringe that your working for a whore who might cheat on you
He will probably get divorce raped in future, tbh this forum/ideology is entirely right about life :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: fras and Deleted member 8244
He will probably get divorce raped in future, tbh this forum/ideology is entirely right about life :feelskek:
The best you can do in life is looksmax to be good looking, pretend to care about your wife, you both sleep around secretly, and make kids with each other with the person you hate, but you can justify it by sleeping around… :blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
My math teacher is exactly like this, he literally worships his post-prime roastie wife, extremly hard working , have a stable and nice personality, also takes pride for all of these things :feelskek:

Just lol at leftist cucks who made society this way btw i cant get it anymore @n0rthface :ogre:
Ja bi se ubio boga mi

Google translate

How is this leftist fault unless he is chad he would always ve beta bux

How is this leftist fault unless he is chad he would always ve beta bux
Atleast average man betabuxxed a virgin cutie back then, leftists stole their cute wife from average guys of the society :feelshaha:

my math teacher mogs hes a powerlifter with 2 kids

I have a family member who's like this and he's a literal cuck. Even worse, he helped raise me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338