[HARDCOPEGRINDING] Please make me a good mewing/bonesmashing routine

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Zephir
I swear i'll tryhard it and give you the results but please give me the routine.

I KNOW THIS IS PROBABLY 99% COPE BUT I DONT GIVE A SINGLE FUCK

I was thinking about chintucking, bonesmashing, permanent mewing, starting with 1 or 2 hours of hardmewing and upgrading, chewing and i need more exercice now.
Maybe i'll try to sleep on hard surface with the back too
How much time i should chintuck for example ?

I'm already taking D3,ZINC and omega 3, what should i take more ?

Im fucking determinated to really prove by myself if this is BS or no, help me please

The routine where you realize it's too late to start mewing and bonemashing is cope.

Try doing this 3 times a day.

daily 20 minutes of this

your facial nerve receptors will understand the job and make you a chad. you don't even need to aim specific points of the bones.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Chintuck22
The routine where you realize it's too late to start mewing and bonemashing is cope.

bonesmashing works

Yeah i can do it 10 times a day if you want, i just want a solid tryharding greycell routine to grind the cope
This is amazing, we all know it's cope but srlsy, who tryharded it for REAL ? no fucking one, and this forum is always blaming on mewing exercices etc... I just want to try it so i can see

Ok so i'll do 4 set of 20 reps and for the last 5 reps, i stay 10 secondes in this position for chintucking + i'll stay 1 minute in the position for the 5 very last rep
I'll do it everyday and maybe 2 or 3 times a day to start

delusional if you think there is no proof. even wolfs law is a proof.
Ok where should I smash ? I'm good hooded but Hardcuck jaw, (V shaped jaw) ?

delusional if you think there is no proof. even wolfs law is a proof.
No proof has been shown yet.

Wolff's Law says specifically that.

your bones will adapt based on the stress or demands placed on them. When you work your muscles, they put stress on your bones. In response, your bone tissue remodels and becomes stronger.

By this alone, people should be "Chewing" to bonemash, not hit themselves with a hammer.

Once again, show me proof.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
No proof has been shown yet.

Wolff's Law says specifically that.

your bones will adapt based on the stress or demands placed on them. When you work your muscles, they put stress on your bones. In response, your bone tissue remodels and becomes stronger.

By this alone, people should be "Chewing" to bonemash, not hit themselves with a hammer.

Once again, show me proof.
So if i apply stress between my two gonion and hard stretch them, they'll get wider ?

So if i apply stress between my two gonion and hard stretch them, they'll get wider ?
The most I can tell you to do is chew.

If you're under 18, you might see some improvments in the future.

If you're over 18, the results won't be too much.

• Hmm...
Reactions: bogii

in other thread you told chewing is bad? :feelshah:

I'm 18 and 1 week but idgf

Bro wtf chintucking is hard asf, it's my third set and I'm fucking crying

It is, but if he is despartely trying to get SOMETHING. That's all I can say.

Chewing will make your jaw huge and round lol, that's why I don't reccomend it.

Don't waste your time.
Ok bro, leave this thread then, but i'll do it anyway

your wasting your potential bro start looksmaxxing and don't ask all the time how to cope you already did a thread like two weeks ago with the same question :lul:

maybe you can give a try to these chewing products. not the ones for incisors, the ones for mollars.

chew hard gum or chew too many gum.

your wasting your potential bro start looksmaxxing and don't ask all the time how to cope you already did a thread like two weeks ago with the same question :lul:
I know but no one is fucking here for the main goal of the thread, help me to create a GOD DAMM HARD COPING ROUTINE

maybe you can give a try to these chewing products. not the ones for incisors, the ones for mollars.

chew hard gum or chew too many gum.
Ok i'll buy it but for now what should i chew ? something dureable

I know but no one is fucking here for the main goal of the thread, help me to create a GOD DAMM HARD COPING ROUTINE
Bro just use the search button everything you need is on here

Bro just use the search button everything you need is on here
This is way too long and there is not that much cope thory beside mewing, no one is talking about cope exercices

This is way too long and there is not that much cope thory beside mewing, no one is talking about cope exercices
then don't bother searching for those if they are truly useless, there's like face pulling and bones mashing what I heard of but I'd never try those :lul:

This tbh , hardchewing Will prolly raise your cheekbones a bit and Will maybe even lift your eye area in a good way i def feel my face looks overall better when i hard chew

You can see a very significant bone structure changes after 6 months of bonesmashing. (Based on my experience)

Routine:

For a beginner : 100 reps a day. (No rest) (For 2 weeks - 1 month)

For an intermediate : 500 reps a day. (2-3 days rest) (For a month)

For an advanced: 1000 reps a day. (3 days rest) (Your choice)

Areas to bonesmash:

1. Zygo (Front & Lateral) + Zygo arch (Hurts the most)
  2. Supraorbital + Infraorbital (Might darken undereye)
  3. Jaw + Chin (Slow Recovery for this one)
  4. Do not bonesmash your maxilla; this will fuck up your midsection and nose
Note: There are some people who cope about bonesmashing doesn't work for them. In a simple term, they got a bad bone recovery system/bad genetics.
Note 2: It is cope for sub 8.
Note 3: Hit harder, you do not want to cause bone loss by hitting too weak. (Hitting too hard will cause skin bruising)
Note 4: I do not give proof pictures, since I'm a greycel.

For chewing get mastic and falim gum:
Amazon product ASIN B005GR1WO0Amazon product ASIN B000LQLIWM

I recommend starting falim first and then going to mastic gum. Mastic gum is the toughest. Chewing multiple pieces of gum at a time as you get better.

Mewing: Just do it.

Thank me fucking later.