hardcore dieters help

Cigarette

Cigarette

geomax.me
anybody knows whats the fastest way to drop bodyfat? just finished a bulk cut starts tomorrow. face got really chubby dont have hollow cheeks anymore idc if its unhealthy i will literally not eat for 40 days if thats what it takes. HELP.

@FailedNormieManlet

Omad 1k kcal per day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, incel194012940 and Moggie
ye just skip breakfast and be active during the day you will basically automatically be doing IF

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 17244
ye just skip breakfast and be active during the day you will basically automatically be doing IF
i was doing that before. lowest ive been was 11-12% bf rn im at like 17% and my face just looks fucking horrible went from 6.5psl to 5psl in 4 months :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
anybody knows whats the fastest way to drop bodyfat? just finished a bulk cut starts tomorrow. face got really chubby dont have hollow cheeks anymore idc if its unhealthy i will literally not eat for 40 days if thats what it takes. HELP.

@FailedNormieManlet
there's no fast way take your time and like stop having this instant gratification mindset
majority of worthwhile valuable things in life take time and effort there's no shortcut without serious consequences or prices to pay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22093
And ending up whit a shitty body... No thanks. You're going to look like those fatties that lose weight and don't exercise. (yes, even if you exercise due the extreme caloric deficit).

There are no shortcuts, just run a DNP cycle.

I see people advocate hardcore dieting a lot here, and I'm all for going to extremes for looksmaxing.
Here's the thing, if your body begins to undergo stress because it thinks that you can't hunt/gather food or there's a famine, your hunger signals could very well dramatically increase to the point it's unbearable to maintain a lean physique. Your body will do this as a survival mechanism. Not to mention your hormones will crash. You're also going to break down a lot of muscle that you bulked to gain and be forced to repeat the cycle.
Anyway yeah fasting is the fastest way if you still don't care.