hardest pill to swallow is realizing you are not special

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
all you niggas deep down think you are special at least in some ways. but one day you will understand that you are not special, that you are just a regular human dna garbage and there is millions of people better than you and thousands better than you at what you think you are best at.

the ultimate bias is for a writer who reads his own books. don't look at your life as something unique and special, that's BS. if high IQ enough, you will realize there are so many people who lived exactly like you.

at least for me it was the hardest pill, since i was narcymaxxed high IQ supreme being kinda guy

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Zonar, murdah and 9 others
Holy shit bro, I was actually thinking about this a while ago

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and Psychophilly
Real shit aint gon lie

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, 6′2 still over, AspiringMogger and 2 others
I agree this is the hardest pill

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, 6′2 still over, falcon1 and 1 other person
B6F2B6D2 14DD 4DD3 B5FB 36C350C5E6C3

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, sorrowfulsad and Psychophilly
low IQ niggers who think they’re high IQ and make water threads like this are the worst

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member, Egyptianmogger and 4 others
Hardest pill is physical pain,

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
True

This should bother people but it dosen't, we are so Low T now that a lot of us completely disregarded one of the main factors of being a male

the URGE to be SPECIAL and obtain STATUS

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, falcon1 and Psychophilly
Very true tbh. I mean there are some exceptions like me, but I get your point.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member and 1 other person
could be numbed away using drugs.
So can emotional pain. Doesnt change the fact that it will destroy your life. Emotional pain is easier to get rid of.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Psychophilly
Yeah I realize some people for through life holding onto this belief. I kinda snapped out of it after my first psychedelic exp at 17. It's part of what i thinks called growing up.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yeh you start to realise that after about 25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Psychophilly
So can emotional pain. Doesnt change the fact that it will destroy your life. Emotional pain is easier to get rid of.
you can't ease the pain of not turning out to be who did you think you always were.
is this even English

you can't ease the pain of not turning out to be who did you think you always were.
Nah those are mental masturbation. Physical pain is worse.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Hardest pill is only balding

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and Deleted member 32485
Always thought I was special (still do)

i realised this at 14

all you niggas deep down think you are special at least in some ways. but one day you will understand that you are not special, that you are just a regular human dna garbage and there is millions of people better than you and thousands better than you at what you think you are best at.

the ultimate bias is for a writer who reads his own books. don't look at your life as something unique and special, that's BS. if high IQ enough, you will realize there are so many people who lived exactly like you.

at least for me it was the hardest pill, since i was narcymaxxed high IQ supreme being kinda guy
Killed my ego a long time. I am a currycel NPC background character

• JFL
speak for yourself young bull, i am destined for greatness, hence the hardships i face, god needs me stronger than you mediocre men

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
What does "special" stands for, either way?? Like, I still think I'm somewhat special since I'm above my fellow countrymen here in Brazil, but I do know there are ppl above me and, in comparison to things like the universe or God for them niggas that believe in one, I hold a minimal level of importance.

What kills people is the high ambition. I have high ambition and I do believe I’m special, even though I logically can say I’m probably not, I believe I’m one of the chosen ones. If I get to middle age (around 40) with absolutely nothing to show for it IE. Wageslaving, no love of my life etc. I’m gonna have the biggest existential crisis of my life.

• +1
somewhat special since I'm above my fellow countrymen here
if i had that i'd feel special too and wouldn't swallow the pill

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bvnny.

No fucking human is special, just better at some things than others. Upbringing pill is really brutal. I still thisedays feel emotional pain when a see parents bringing there shitty children on lectures, canto, learning a favorite sport, I didn't have those oportunities.

• +1
we're all special bro :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 20370
you’ll never achieve greatness with that mindset