Hardest Soft/Mediummaxxing Lineup Out There!

xnj

xnj

ascend
I’m not some insecure bitch that shits himself any moment I remember about my failos. I simply do the best I can to get rid of them with (almost) pure soft/medmaxxing (or at least 0 surgery involved) and, if not, then it’s really no biggie to me. Also don’t go screaming “omg this thing is cope youre a retard!”, as everything I have included worked for me; if something is experimental, and I’m still testing it, I will specify. Additionally, I bonesmash. However, I started doing that already after I did most of things covered here, and have not been doing it for that long at all, so it is definitely not bonesmashing on its own that has ascended me.

This guide is specific to me, but if you have any improvements that can be done with anything within this guide, feel free to implement them. Also, obviously, these are not all looksmaxxing methods in existence, just the ones I use.

I will go over each third and walk you through all things I did. If you wanna find out in-depth info about each method used, lmk and I will explain.

- Mewing: although a lot of people say it’s cope, it isn’t (at least at younger ages). I have noticed a lot of improvements in things like gonial angle (decreased from some absurd shit to about 128° in like 2.5-3 months, so, unless there’s some bs genetic cap to it, it will keep decreasing with consistent, proper mewing), great ramus lengthening and significant forward growth, from being a borderline recessed mouth-breathing goofball. Measured. Also it has quite a few health and QoL benefits, so do it either way.

- Thumb pulling: Excellent method for maxillary expansion, got my maxilla from flat to very forward-grown, in about 2 months of daily soft palate pulling (once a day before bed for me), although I think it can be done more frequently. Measured.

- Hyoid exercise: Didn’t do much of it yet (about 2 weeks in and could be more consistent), but in combination with aforementioned methods, I can definitely see vertical development and skin tightening. Also most people that did it consistently had good results.

- Hard gum: Chewed medium strength gum for about 3 months, could be more consistent, and gotta upgrade to harder one, but my masseters grew significantly, and my lower third is definitely much wider, than it was before.

- Testing Volufiline: Applying it to my lips, in a straight line, in 100% serum form, a bit more on lower lip than upper, to also improve lower to upper lip ratio. Does seem to dry the fuck out of them, but definitely also does the job, so consider applying a thin layer of vaseline after vol mostly gets absorbed. I also apply it to the chin, but more as an experiment really.

Micro-needling lips: Used a derma roller, either 1mm or 0.5mm (can’t remember), rolled until they low key hurt like a bitch, but definitely gave some apparent size increase and fullness.

- Testing Hydrocortisone: Applying about a cap size onto my nose every morning for like 2 weeks now, to attempt to decrease nose size, as it is known for shrinking skin and decreasing inflammation. Heard a lot about people pairing it with stuff like tret (and sometimes even lattise) to enhance the effect, but I will stick with hc only for now. Definitely looks much less inflamed. Also heard about downsides of persistent use of topical steroids, so will have to update on that later on (decided to take a few day break to see how my skin reacts to it).

- Testing Volufiline: Applying to the hooding above the eyes. Also started to apply to zygos, but have started doing it only yesterday. Will update later on about results I got.

- Getting eyebrows done: A must for literally everybody, unless you magically already have amazing eyebrows. Threading (shaping) them into being straight and bold, getting rid of excesses, tinting in color slightly darker than your hair (at least that’s what I do and works out excellent for me), minox them and use castor oil if you need them denser, I don’t have that problem, so I don’t do that. Also brush them daily.

- Vit C serum + Bag Balm (in small amts.) to make skin look glowy.

- Planning Latisse: Going to apply to eyelashes in hope of them growing, will update when I’m on it.

- Just started eyelid pulling, not much to say yet, will update later.

- Growing out hair, if you have a suitable head shape, can help out your looks tremendously, by both increasing appeal, and frauding some ratios.

- Minoxidil: 5% foam for increased rate of hair growth, not much more to say.

- Volumizing powder for improved hair volume.

Not much more to say here.

- Getting to 12-10% bf: I am currently tryna gain muscle, so am on a bulk. When the bull is over, I will cut down to about 10%, as I was on 12% before the bulk and my cheeks store a lot of fat, so my face still looked puffy.

- Planning Eplerenone: said to do wonders and ascend greatly, even at bf% above ideal; still gotta figure out which is better, and where to get it.

- Metal ball gua sha: I pair it with a moisturizer and it does debloat me quite well for a while, but don’t expect some crazy +1PSL from it.

I know including images would help, but I’m too lazy.

If you have any suggestions - please let me know.

Reposted from org Discord server (+ slightly updated).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and T50 Demon
I’m not some insecure bitch that shits himself any moment I remember about my failos. I simply do the best I can to get rid of them with (almost) pure soft/medmaxxing (or at least 0 surgery involved) and, if not, then it’s really no biggie to me. Also don’t go screaming “omg this thing is cope youre a retard!”, as everything I have included worked for me; if something is experimental, and I’m still testing it, I will specify. Additionally, I bonesmash. However, I started doing that already after I did most of things covered here, and have not been doing it for that long at all, so it is definitely not bonesmashing on its own that has ascended me.

This guide is specific to me, but if you have any improvements that can be done with anything within this guide, feel free to implement them. Also, obviously, these are not all looksmaxxing methods in existence, just the ones I use.

I will go over each third and walk you through all things I did. If you wanna find out in-depth info about each method used, lmk and I will explain.

- Mewing: although a lot of people say it’s cope, it isn’t (at least at younger ages). I have noticed a lot of improvements in things like gonial angle (decreased from some absurd shit to about 128° in like 2.5-3 months, so, unless there’s some bs genetic cap to it, it will keep decreasing with consistent, proper mewing), great ramus lengthening and significant forward growth, from being a borderline recessed mouth-breathing goofball. Measured. Also it has quite a few health and QoL benefits, so do it either way.

- Thumb pulling: Excellent method for maxillary expansion, got my maxilla from flat to very forward-grown, in about 2 months of daily soft palate pulling (once a day before bed for me), although I think it can be done more frequently. Measured.

- Hyoid exercise: Didn’t do much of it yet (about 2 weeks in and could be more consistent), but in combination with aforementioned methods, I can definitely see vertical development and skin tightening. Also most people that did it consistently had good results.

- Hard gum: Chewed medium strength gum for about 3 months, could be more consistent, and gotta upgrade to harder one, but my masseters grew significantly, and my lower third is definitely much wider, than it was before.

- Testing Volufiline: Applying it to my lips, in a straight line, in 100% serum form, a bit more on lower lip than upper, to also improve lower to upper lip ratio. Does seem to dry the fuck out of them, but definitely also does the job, so consider applying a thin layer of vaseline after vol mostly gets absorbed. I also apply it to the chin, but more as an experiment really.

Micro-needling lips: Used a derma roller, either 1mm or 0.5mm (can’t remember), rolled until they low key hurt like a bitch, but definitely gave some apparent size increase and fullness.

- Testing Hydrocortisone: Applying about a cap size onto my nose every morning for like 2 weeks now, to attempt to decrease nose size, as it is known for shrinking skin and decreasing inflammation. Heard a lot about people pairing it with stuff like tret (and sometimes even lattise) to enhance the effect, but I will stick with hc only for now. Definitely looks much less inflamed. Also heard about downsides of persistent use of topical steroids, so will have to update on that later on (decided to take a few day break to see how my skin reacts to it).

- Testing Volufiline: Applying to the hooding above the eyes. Also started to apply to zygos, but have started doing it only yesterday. Will update later on about results I got.

- Getting eyebrows done: A must for literally everybody, unless you magically already have amazing eyebrows. Threading (shaping) them into being straight and bold, getting rid of excesses, tinting in color slightly darker than your hair (at least that’s what I do and works out excellent for me), minox them and use castor oil if you need them denser, I don’t have that problem, so I don’t do that. Also brush them daily.

- Planning Latisse: Going to apply to eyelashes in hope of them growing, will update when I’m on it.

- Growing out hair, if you have a suitable head shape, can help out your looks tremendously, by both increasing appeal, and frauding some ratios.

- Getting to 12-10% bf: I am currently tryna gain muscle, so am on a bulk. When the bull is over, I will cut down to about 10%, as I was on 12% before the bulk and my cheeks store a lot of fat, so my face still looked puffy.

- Planning Eplerenone: said to do wonders and ascend greatly, even at bf% above ideal; still gotta figure out which is better, and where to get it.

- Metal ball gua sha: I pair it with a moisturizer and it does debloat me quite well for a while, but don’t expect some crazy +1PSL from it.

everything here is a softmax

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and xnj
Have you found a source for eplerenone?

yo i dont rec vollufine lowk made my lips on my side profile look protruded i dont reccomend

pic before after ?
i lowkey have none from before, but in recent photos ive noticed my
lips push out, i do have braces so shit could dissipate when i get them off, i wasnt very consistent but like thats all i noticed from it, maybe with consistency you could get them to grow but thats something to worry about, IT DOES GROW SHIT THO