Hardest thing about bodybuilding isn’t the workout it’s the depressing diet

D

Deleted member 16530

Zephir
To hit those macros and eating windows etc not only you have to prepare the most bland meals but also wreck your social life without eating comfortably outside

Rather hit 75 percent of my gains and leanness and eat more comfortable then go this obsessed route

BC51AAD1 00C6 4E49 BA4B C2AC51D49926

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Amnesia and Ethniframementalcel
Literally just do daily cardio and you can eat pretty normally

the pic you posted is very cope thats like what pros would eat for competition week or some 16yo autist who just starting hitting gym yesterday and thinks hes some sort of beast in the kitchen

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, forevergymcelling, Heguldus and 2 others
You're right on bro. Who the fuck cares about being perfect.

Gym every single day and eat clean enough, and you'll look better than 95% of people out there.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, thegoat and Deleted member 16530
@Biggdink
nigg fell for veggies meme
just eat meat and growwwww
ask @Biggdink
muh diet clean andhealthy veggies broo:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, N1666 and Clark69
If you want to have a social life then you will look like every other disgusting fuck you eats out. Do you want to be attractive, or do you want to go out to eat with your "friends"?

btw you don't even have to eat when you go out. Lie and tell them you ate a bunch before and are stuffed, and are just hanging out.

You'll adapt to enjoy real human foods when you stop consuming addictive processed factory bullshit for a few months.

Side note, I'm never cooking for a fat chick again. They make you put so much herbs and spices on normal food, just because they're use to stuffing their fat fucking faces with factory bullshit it's disgusting. Their bodies are fat disgusting chemical factories of waste.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
I eat ray peat , morning i eat oatmeal 5 minute chocolate cake,juice:feelsohh: after workout milk and whey:feelsohh::feelsohh: then two normal meals :ogre:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 16530
> wants to bodybuildimg
> has a social life
😂🤣😹

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, aBetterMii and Amnesia