Hardest Would You Rather Question: PSL Edition

Marry a prime stacy or slay any girl you want but never see them again after fucking them

• Marry

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Slay

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • I'm a cuck faggot so neither

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
guilty

guilty

Silver
Marry a prime Stacy who's exactly your type who you can love endlessly and build a future with.
OR slay any girl you want, but the catch is you can only fuck a once and then never see her again.

Just assume yes is Marry and no is Slay.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ey88
Why is it a yes or no?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Kao, noonespecial and 2 others
Marry prime Stacy

• Love it
Reactions: ey88
Anyways marry a prime Stacy

• +1
Reactions: 88PSLinAgartha and iwannabebreathtakin
Bru this is the most obvious answer to a question I ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and Uncle Dinky
Marry for sure
Sheep Flock GIF

Will stacy cuck me?

No she is ideal. She will do the opposite of cuck you.
Why would anybody choose the other option then? If you choose "slaying" different women over marrying a prime stacy that wont cuck you youve brainwashed by org and living with the being a slayer pipe dream

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 88PSLinAgartha and guilty
Marry. This is easy as fuck bruh

• +1
Reactions: raabla
Why would anybody choose the other option then? If you choose "slaying" different women over marrying a prime stacy that wont cuck you youve brainwashed by org and living with the being a slayer pipe dream
Finally someone with critical thinking. It's more a thought experiment unveiling how no one questions anything.

Marrying a stacy would mean you end up with one girl the rest of your life, though looks fade. In this scenario you can only slay this one girl, and only her.

So why wouldn't you pick slaying instead. It only specifies that after you fuck a girl you'll never see them again. So you can still theoretically get option 1 just without putting your cock inside her and on top of that you have sexual access to ANY girl on earth. Hence it sounds much more enticing to select option 2 and slay whoever I want whilst being able to still marry and love a girl, and I'll still be able to pass on my genes via IVF.

• Woah
Reactions: Angutoid
Finally someone with critical thinking. It's more a thought experiment unveiling how no one questions anything.

Marrying a stacy would mean you end up with one girl the rest of your life, though looks fade. In this scenario you can only slay this one girl, and only her.

So why wouldn't you pick slaying instead. It only specifies that after you fuck a girl you'll never see them again. So you can still theoretically get option 1 just without putting your cock inside her and on top of that you have sexual access to ANY girl on earth. Hence it sounds much more enticing to select option 2 and slay whoever I want whilst being able to still marry and love a girl, and I'll still be able to pass on my genes via IVF.
Youre thinking with a young mans brain right now so these sound important but aging together with someone is really valuable tbh
As both of you age sex will lose its value and your relationship will stand on romantism more

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: guilty and kam246
Youre thinking with a young mans brain right now so these sound important but aging together with someone is really valuable tbh
As both of you age sex will lose its value and your relationship will stand on romantism more
I see where your morals stand and I do agree with them.

I wouldn't belittle my thinking as "young mans brain" rather I'd say I'm thinking in terms of equity.

• +1
I dont like slaying (not that i could slay a lot anyways) so marry ofc

id marry my oneitis that is just mtb with gigantic boobs halo

• +1
Reactions: guilty
I see where your morals stand and I do agree with them.

I wouldn't belittle my thinking as "young mans brain" rather I'd say I'm thinking in terms of equity.
Its not belittling tbh, its just a fact that your libido is at its peak and u wont be thinking the same way at 35 maybe.

• Hmm...
Reactions: guilty
fact that your libido is at its peak and u wont be thinking the same way at 35 maybe.
That's ambiguous tbh. I think it has less to do with libido and more with what you want in life. For someone like me, that is to get the maximum equity possible.

• +1