Harmony alright?

throwaway12902

throwaway12902

Iron
Ik my eyebrows r wild, just worried to get them done and they become too feminine

Attachments

• A0734531-DD5F-4E32-8DBF-7559C474CB4C.jpeg
    A0734531-DD5F-4E32-8DBF-7559C474CB4C.jpeg
    973.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 81F43227-C54D-44DE-808A-956933507576.jpeg
    81F43227-C54D-44DE-808A-956933507576.jpeg
    784 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nandor
Strong HTN imo

you should keep a bit of stubble and grow hair

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Get shredded and you can reach chadlite/ Chad

If you look with the same sharpness at other angles, you are Chadlite. No

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
If you look with the same sharpness at other angles, you are Chadlite. No
Question to me? Well I can’t rate myself but this is another angle

Attachments

• E716B97E-1E0E-4201-B333-8C250BB639CE.jpeg
    E716B97E-1E0E-4201-B333-8C250BB639CE.jpeg
    841.1 KB · Views: 0
  • F5EB2674-5625-4D7F-9017-9F55CC3D1824.jpeg
    F5EB2674-5625-4D7F-9017-9F55CC3D1824.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis
Question to me? Well I can’t rate myself but this is another angle
No, i just forgot to type "question" after "no". And you can't edit in this section.

You are def. Chadlite. Though your lips a gay. Live with it :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: crimclown63, WanderingBurro, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
Get shredded and you can reach chadlite/ Chad
What’s the optimal weight to be muscle lean at 5’9-5’10 and 12% body fat? Rn I think I’m 15%~

whoever did your eyebrows fucked up badly and dont get your eyebrows done by them anymore

whoever did your eyebrows fucked up badly and dont get your eyebrows done by them anymore
They’re not done at all lol, that’s the problem

U look like me if I had had an actual puberty, mogs me hard. MTN imo, ur nose is too thick ngl and u also lack facial definiton

slightly above MTN but not in the HTN range. Just my opinion tho
Hmm i think hes htn if he gets lean but i agree for the most. Mandible isnt too great ontop of being clean shaven with a meh jawline, brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21062 and tombradylover
slightly above MTN but not in the HTN range. Just my opinion tho
Hes closer to a pretty boy but hes not really close to a full one. These guys are hard to rate but i know hes low appeal asf being in this range so mtn is accurate. If he got some sort of jaw surgery for a moderately masc mandible he could be chadlite+ appeal

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deprived and tombradylover
i see it clearly, strong eye area, decent bones, but nothing outstanding weak htn imo

Hmm i think hes htn if he gets lean but i agree for the most. Mandible isnt too great ontop of being clean shaven with a meh jawline, brutal
Hmm I thought my mandible was perfectly foward grown which is the most important thing, plus most people I see irl have trash jaws or recessed chins 🤔

i see it clearly, strong eye area, decent bones, but nothing outstanding weak htn imo
Will getting down to 12% body fat from 15%~ help?

yall just hand out chadlite and HTN like it's nothing

he's MTN imo

Attachments

• 8204C7BF-223A-4332-9B51-7326939C1ED8.jpeg
    8204C7BF-223A-4332-9B51-7326939C1ED8.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 0
Same or worse in natural lightning?
same I suppose

your eyebrows failo you hard tho
getting my eyebrows cleaned up was a big looksmax for me personally

same I suppose

your eyebrows failo you hard tho
getting my eyebrows cleaned up was a big looksmax for me personally
Really? Ik they need cleaning but I thought they carried my face a bit, adding contrast and what not

Really? Ik they need cleaning but I thought they carried my face a bit, adding contrast and what not
your face is being carried by your angularity and chin
your eyebrows definitely need to be neater

your face is being carried by your angularity and chin
your eyebrows definitely need to be neater

I honestly have no idea what to ask if I went to get my eyebrows cleaned, I’ve been told before tho that straight will be the best option as it adds strikingness and it’s what models usually have

I honestly have no idea what to ask if I went to get my eyebrows cleaned, I’ve been told before tho that straight will be the best option as it adds strikingness and it’s what models usually have
I wouldn't be able to tell you what to ask for

I actually did it myself last year and fucked it up hard, so for a month I had twink feminine eyebrows.
nevertheless, I learned from my mistakes and now I have straight eyebrows with abit of a positive tilt and I know how to ACTUALLY clean them up

ramuscel, welcome to the club

Cause I Lack angularity ?
lack of angularity, mandible, facial def, eyebrows too thick etc hold you back. However you are not close to being ugly so that's huge.
Hes closer to a pretty boy but hes not really close to a full one. These guys are hard to rate but i know hes low appeal asf being in this range so mtn is accurate. If he got some sort of jaw surgery for a moderately masc mandible he could be chadlite+ appeal
I agree he is harder to rate then other ppl and I feel like this guy is rated all over the place because of that. Interesting stuff i gotta agree with you here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851, Deprived and Blackgymmax
lack of angularity, mandible, facial def, eyebrows too thick etc hold you back. However you are not close to being ugly so that's huge.
So basically becoming lean is the only option, and wating for the baby fat to go smh

I agree he is harder to rate then other ppl and I feel like this guy is rated all over the place because of that. Interesting stuff i gotta agree with you here
Over for WhatIsThisFaceCel? Shit This explains trm ratings, mostly 6 but one deeply into facial aesthetics said I’m 6.5-6.8 cause I get carried by harmony

So basically becoming lean is the only option, and wating for the baby fat to go smh

Over for WhatIsThisFaceCel? Shit This explains trm ratings, mostly 6 but one deeply into facial aesthetics said I’m 6.5-6.8 cause I get carried by harmony
basically yes. Getting leaner and losing baby fat should do you well. Once those bones come in ITS OVER for faggots.

• +1
Reactions: throwaway12902
Will getting down to 12% body fat from 15%~ help?
i dont think so, if you had a good bone structure you would be showing it at 15%, i dont think lowering your bf% would ascend you that much but maybe try

lol stfu you retard

op youe a mtn at best no offense

you dont got hard failos but 0 above avg features too
his eye area is above average imo he has really deep set eyes, low set eyebrows and in general a good brow bridge/frontal bone

you are so retarded if you SERIOUSLY think you are 6.5 TRM holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851 and Deprived
No, i just forgot to type "question" after "no". And you can't edit in this section.

You are def. Chadlite. Though your lips a gay. Live with it :feelshehe:
Strong MTN - Low HTN imo. we need to consider things such as his pheno on the rating, which are not significantly above avg to make him chadlite.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Artemis
Strong MTN - Low HTN imo. we need to consider things such as his pheno on the rating, which are not significantly above avg to make him chadlite.
What do u think my pheno is?

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
You’re MTN, can be HTN after fixing your brows and getting leaner. Also grow out hair, maybe try stubble since that gray shadow looks dumb tbh

MTN I guess. Pheno, nose lips and I guess to an extent your PFL prevents you from becoming chadlite or chad I guess.

Yeah. His pheno is kinda weak. Looks a bit like a favelacel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
I think MTN is an underrate... You have no outstanding failos, decent ratios and some above average features