Go for this look

Attachments

• FaceApp_1667425697934.jpg
    FaceApp_1667425697934.jpg
    932.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: FunkyMcMunky24 and Deleted member 1851
Lmao looks exactly like my beard when I grow it
Rhino, eyebrows, tret, hair, BB cream, infra orbital malar implants or lower eyelid retraction+fat grafts might get you cmose

Go for this look
long hair would ascend him
So basically becoming lean is the only option, and wating for the baby fat to go smh

Over for WhatIsThisFaceCel? Shit This explains trm ratings, mostly 6 but one deeply into facial aesthetics said I’m 6.5-6.8 cause I get carried by harmony
TRM ratings are shit, the average girl that rated me was points higher than the avg men, they are all male gaze copers
Really? He looks beaner to me
beaner is mexican right? if yes then not at all really
Yeah. His pheno is kinda weak. Looks a bit like a favelacel.
nah, i know what you are thinking but favelacels look different, i cant put it exactly into words though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
0 ramus is the biggest failo. MTN

Attachments

• 568BD9EF-B756-4D12-AACC-27D06E76F5EE.jpeg
    568BD9EF-B756-4D12-AACC-27D06E76F5EE.jpeg
    255.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
@StreegeReturn what would u say, ik you’re the harshest here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
@StreegeReturn what would u say, ik you’re the harshest here
Htn if you had mid long hair, rhino, and better shaped eyebrows with a good stubble

Htn if you had mid long hair, rhino, and better shaped eyebrows with a good stubble
Ig that’s good coming from you, I don’t really like my nose but it’s harmonious with my face and I’m afraid wrong alterations will fuck it up,

I’ve also been told since I have mostly dimorphic masculine features keeping clean shaved will balance out and benefit for female gaze what do you think ?

• +1
Yeah. His pheno is kinda weak. Looks a bit like a favelacel.
Except favelacel is GOAT Latino pheno :). Nah jk, he didn't inherit any of the native American features unfortunately.

Ig that’s good coming from you, I don’t really like my nose but it’s harmonious with my face and I’m afraid wrong alterations will fuck it up,

I’ve also been told since I have mostly dimorphic masculine features keeping clean shaved will balance out and benefit for female gaze what do you think ?
You look rather feminine beside your nose. Keep the shape just slim it down. And your jaw lacks width and angularity.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and throwaway12902
You look rather feminine beside your nose. Keep the shape just slim it down. And your jaw lacks width and angularity.

So ig rn I’m weak Htn strong Mtn? What would u say based on this without distortion

Attachments

• A7C773F2-4551-487C-BADA-1B753900CAAA.jpeg
    A7C773F2-4551-487C-BADA-1B753900CAAA.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
So ig rn I’m weak Htn strong Mtn? What would u say based on this without distortion
Strong MTN rn. you should be a solid HTN after hairmaxxing and going for the look some user posted above, can't tell for sure though.

Strong MTN rn. you should be a solid HTN after hairmaxxing and going for the look some user posted above, can't tell for sure though.
That looked uncanny af and destroyed harmony, but I get what he means

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851