Harmony is King, even top male models look foolish next to their harmonious morphs

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
Here you can see David Gandy looking like an absolute low class buffoon next to his morph.
FaceApp 1685968098555

In his defense he is pretty close to perfect harmony, unlike my next example.
FaceApp 1685967740593
Amazing how braindead you need to be to think this guy is one of the best looking Indians. I guess coloring requires the least amount of IQ to judge.

Anyway, to summarize, harmony is king and the most important part of attractiveness.

Before any monkey brained "muh jaw is law copers" come in, I'd like to say a perfectly harmonious face with average bones will destroy the most optimal bonemogger with slightly bad harmony.

Case in point - Chico - who is the literal only person I was unable to improve the harmony for - everything I tried would only descend him. True king of harmony @william2605

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, blackckatt, tombradylover and 13 others
eyes

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
apologies to high iq users btw
Comedy Water GIF

greater pfl and ipd is one of the most sureshot ways to improve harmony in many people ive noticed. again, i tried all this on chico and everything made him look worse. truly amazed at how perfect his harmony is

• +1
Reactions: kuroro, lightskinbengali, rooman and 3 others
i'm so fucking excited to widen my mouth man my harmony will literally improve so much

• Love it
greater pfl and ipd is one of the most sureshot ways to improve harmony in many people ive noticed. again, i tried all this on chico and everything made him look worse. truly amazed at how perfect his harmony is
Exactly and some ppl say Chico has normie harmony

he has a theoretically bland pheno just a white guy with brown hair and eyes but his harmony is one of the best of all psl gods

• +1
Reactions: RedCarpet, rooman, Deleted member 16357 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, lightskinbengali, BoneDensity and 5 others
i'm so fucking excited to widen my mouth man my harmony will literally improve so much
mse? hope it doesn't do the opposite for you jfl

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
All my ratios are literally on point, cannot find one that isn't ideal.
Midface
Alar to mouth width
FWHR
pupillary distance (IPD)
Equal thirds
philtrum to chin

Have I missed to measure anything? You can call me harmony-cel btw

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, forevermirin and BrahminBoss
mse? hope it doesn't do the opposite for you jfl

starting with 8cm, then 10 then 11

• Woah
Reactions: twilight

pretty sure this is cope, but if you do see any change tag me

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, rooman and looksmidder
pretty sure this is cope, but if you do see any change tag me
it's been confirmed to have permanent results on most people after a few months, and even before that there are temporary results for ages after using it

and yea i'll prob make a thread

• Woah
Reactions: twilight
>top models
>posts an indian mtn
3450887 FaceApp 1685967740593

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Jhon Smith, babouchelelouche and 6 others
  • +1
Gandy looks like a fish in ur morph

Real mogger is chico
DUxovauUMAEgKVv

Perfect harmony and 95 percentile bones
No one is close to his bones structure

His skull is biggest than the planet Mars and this + long face and ideal mf ratio

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Blackgymmax
Exactly and some ppl say Chico has normie harmony

he has a theoretically bland pheno just a white guy with brown hair and eyes but his harmony is one of the best of all psl gods
Tell me why chico he’s better harmony than Damian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Good thread

• +1
disagree - he look cockeyed maybe because i didn't align the iris correctly.
Real mogger is chico View attachment 2242589

His skull is biggest than the planet Mars and this + long face and ideal mf ratio
partly agree - his bones aren't 95th percentile tho they're in HTN range.

That shit doesnt work and its a massive cope

Plus using these appliances stretches your skin and causes it to sag, most likely worsening or creating nasolabial folds

I tried these methods in this thread and it’s a shit show

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, looksmidder and lasnt
Your Gandy morph looks weird as shit, like some kind of alien creation.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the next o'pry, rooman, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
There are no good options to widen your lips. You can try to convince a surgeon to do VY-plasty on you, but it will leave scars at the corners of your mouth

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, AsGoodAsItGets and Danish_Retard
Here you can see David Gandy looking like an absolute low class buffoon next to his morph.
View attachment 2242553

View attachment 2242556
Amazing how braindead you need to be to think this guy is one of the best looking Indians. I guess coloring requires the least amount of IQ to judge.

Anyway, to summarize, harmony is king and the most important part of attractiveness.

Before any monkey brained "muh jaw is law copers" come in, I'd like to say a perfectly harmonious face with average bones will destroy the most optimal bonemogger with slightly bad harmony.

Case in point - Chico - who is the literal only person I was unable to improve the harmony for - everything I tried would only descend him. True king of harmony @william2605
don’t feed the schizo ramblings of @william2605 I beg you

• JFL
partly agree - his bones aren't 95th percentile tho they're in HTN range.
No one has this bones structure here, no one even the biggest mogger
Ba01f690b52921fcff7f77e757891d98
0d3939cd96ef39248af398b6846e3cb2

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and AsGoodAsItGets

Real mogger is chico View attachment 2242589

Not ideal to darktriadmaxx btw Ramirez would mog him to death in that field

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, AsGoodAsItGets, forevermirin and 1 other person
View attachment 2242553

View attachment 2242556

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, rooman and forevermirin
don’t feed the schizo ramblings of @william2605 I beg you
He actually made me dive deeper into chico harmony and i realised it really is perfect. So gotta give him that also im giving him the benefit of the doubt as he's clearly eflcel

That shit doesnt work and its a massive cope

Plus using these appliances stretches your skin and causes it to sag, most likely worsening or creating nasolabial folds

I tried these methods in this thread and it’s a shit show
What about Mouth widening surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Retard tbh. Its about the overall face. If you make chicos fwhr slightly worse but give him absolute perfect psl outside of that the morph would win. Also chico doesnt have avg. Theyre in the perfect zone. Theres a range of perfection/ideal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
What about Mouth widening surgery?
You can get an incision at the borders of your vermillion and have your lips stretched by 5-7mm

Anything beyond that and you will have giga ugly scarring according to surgeons who do this procedure

Also gl finding something affordable that provides decent results as it’s the least commonly done procedure out of all lip enhancements

Obviously filler is the biggest, but that does little for mouth WIDTH… palatal expansion also doesn’t do anything

• So Sad
Reactions: lasnt
View attachment 2242553

View attachment 2242556

Jaw is law women see jaw and think sex

You can get an incision at the borders of your vermillion and have your lips stretched by 5-7mm

Anything beyond that and you will have giga ugly scarring according to surgeons who do this procedure

Also gl finding something affordable that provides decent results as it’s the least commonly done procedure out of all lip enhancements

Obviously filler is the biggest, but that does little for mouth WIDTH… palatal expansion also doesn’t do anything

The procedure is called “VY-plasty” or commisuryplasty and is only commonly performed on burn victims

In fact that first morph w that chad where you narrowed his jaw, it was STILL in the ideal range. You can say harmony matters more but you can be carried off anything. However a good jaw is mandatory or a beard.

@HimmyButler

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
In fact that first morph w that chad where you narrowed his jaw, it was STILL in the ideal range. You can say harmony matters more but you can be carried off anything. However a good jaw is mandatory or a beard.
Should I beardmaxx if I have inward gonions?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Did you end up getting cheek lipo?
No I can only find some retard in Paris who does it

Nobody wanna do it cause they’re too afraid of damaging facial nerves

• +1
  • +1
View attachment 2242553

View attachment 2242556

Theres 2 things. He almost has negative hooding so fix that and his nose to mouth ratio

• Hmm...
And hrithik is one of the best looking Indians. Hes one of the ONLY curries who have smv in the fucking west you dumb ass rat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 23218
View attachment 2242553

View attachment 2242556

yea it’s better to look harmonious and boneless than to look like an ogre that checks all the boxes of having good psl features i.e. nikolai valuev
F2FCA475 24C5 4423 95DE BF98C0CAFB09

• +1
Retard tbh. Its about the overall face. If you make chicos fwhr slightly worse but give him absolute perfect psl outside of that the morph would win. Also chico doesnt have avg. Theyre in the perfect zone. Theres a range of perfection/ideal
dont argue with me about facial aesthetics, i have shows you how that mtn featured guy with chad jaw ascends with better harmony and soft features despite worse bones. so no, worse fwhr and better bones will not win - although it depends on the degree to which you worsen it.
FaceApp 1685118246242 Screenshot 2023 06 05 at 73657 PM

Not possible and mouth width is cope for harmony