Harmony > Maxilla

OverCoper

OverCoper

Аdmіn
Many greek statues have recessed maxillas and big noses due to it, and yet their faces look aesthetic because of the harmony. Of course, well developed maxilla correlates with good harmony, but its presence isn't necessary.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 1901 and 2 others
harmony = maxilla

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Yerico7, Deleted member 28904 and 4 others
harmony = maxilla

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 1901
the protuberance of your maxilla correlates with your ancestry, most europeans just have flat faces, it is a sign of admixture or deformity, not a sign of recession.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716 and Deleted member 24789
that's what i keep saying

the protuberance of your maxilla correlates with your ancestry, most europeans just have flat faces, it is a sign of admixture or deformity, not a sign of recession.

Fuck no Europeans have the most prominent maxillas in the planet flat maxillas is due to gook admixture recessed maxillas is due to pajeet admixture tbqh there is a difference curries maxillas are more prominent because everything else in the face is more prominent but usually recessed to shit meanwhile gooks faces aren't prominent but there maxillas aren't usually recessed other than the fact they are literally flat

I thought Asians have flat faces...

their maxilla’s aren’t recessed they just have really forward grown browridges and foreheads

Fuck no Europeans have the most prominent maxillas in the planet flat maxillas is due to gook admixture recessed maxillas is due to pajeet admixture tbqh there is a difference curries maxillas are more prominent because everything else in the face is more prominent but usually recessed to shit meanwhile gooks faces aren't prominent but there maxillas aren't usually recessed other than the fact they are literally flat
the only europeans with prominent maxillas are meds and they have african or arabic admixture, you won't be able to find a single nordic person with a prominent maxilla that doesn't look deformed.
I thought Asians have flat faces...
europeans have very flat mid-faces, they just have better foreheads and chins than asians do.

the only europeans with prominent maxillas are meds and they have african or arabic admixture, you won't be able to find a single nordic person with a prominent maxilla that doesn't look deformed.

europeans have very flat mid-faces, they just have better foreheads and chins than asians do.

Jordan Barret thom strijjd these guys are human gods and they have the most advanced maxilla of all races

Jordan Barret thom strijjd these guys are human gods and they have the most advanced maxilla of all races
bad examples.

he is flat faced as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716 and Deleted member 24789
I’m assuming Greek statures were recessed because the people of a higher status back then ate softer foods and thus were recessed unlike the tough food eating common people.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 28904 and OverCoper
mogger noses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
I’m assuming Greek statures were recessed because the people of a higher status back then ate softer foods and thus were recessed unlike the tough food eating common people.
You think so? What were their diets like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
  • JFL
idk. im assuming softer
I thought the rich had meat while the workers had slave food made from grains? I’m not that good at history though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I thought the rich had meat while the workers had slave food made from grains? I’m not that good at history though
maybe. im just assuming because why else would the statues be recessed? meat its pretty easy to chew btw. tough plants are what are hard to chew

• Hmm...
I have seen many guys with more advanced maxillas irl. especially in places like Trinidad or Jamaica.

• JFL
Reactions: Blond3cel
maybe. im just assuming because why else would the statues be recessed? meat its pretty easy to chew btw. tough plants are what are hard to chew
Raw meat is tough, but maybe they cooked it.