@harrierdubois is legit one of the most nicest users

Nice doesn't get you anywhere in life, That's reserved for women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 22124, 5.5psl and 1 other person
I don't like how he always types in fully formed sentences and uses periods and proper grammar and everything. Something unnerving about it when he does it that I can't quite put my finger on, even though its perfectly normal when others do it. I wish I could say more
Somewhat ironic given that your post was also typed in the very vein that so allegedly shivers your wee timbers.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Somewhat ironic given that your post was also typed in the very vein that so allegedly shivers your wee timbers.
i deliberately refrained from putting a period at the end of the last sentence because it elicits a less adhd-psychotic energy and lends it an air of openness that encourages further responses and elaborations. in this sense it is contrary to the communicative strategy of harrier of the bois

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: cancercell and Deleted member 25938
i deliberately refrained from putting a period at the end of the last sentence because it elicits a less adhd-psychotic energy and lends it an air of openness that encourages further responses and elaborations. in this sense it is contrary to the communicative strategy of harrier of the bois
Oh.

• JFL
The Swedes on this forum are always wholesome 🇸🇪

• Love it
Remember the old AVI.
Ahh yes. Old avis for old days.

inb4 "joined Jan 26, 2023"

• JFL
  • Woah