HARSH TRUTH ABOUT LIFE (SERIOUS)

If he love us ,he doesn’t need Sacrifice and can forgive us without sacrifice
If you kill a man and go to court, do you think you can just repent to the judge and everything will be ok? Of course not. Someone has to take that punishment. God sent his son to take the punishment for all of our sins, so that we don't have to spend eternity in hellfire as our punishment

Reminder that:

Nobody will buy shit from your website. Everyone shops at amazon and ebay only
You don't have the genetics to become an athlete
You dont have the looks to become a model or influencer
You don't have the luck to 'run into' some kind of third party niche product and sell it
You dont have the IQ to create software
You'll never be able to day trade
You'll never be a successful sports better
You don't have the looks and personality combo to start a youtube channel, even if you did, the algorithm will send you back down into the graveyard like it did to me
You dont have the capital/knowlege/industry expertise to start a business. And even if you did, nobody would buy shit from you
You have no original ideas; no original products, no original services
This doesn't apply to everyone e

If you kill a man and go to court, do you think you can just repent to the judge and everything will be ok? Of course not.

THATS WHY ISLAM MOGS , ALLAH IS THE MOST MERCIFUL AND HE FORGIVES
Someone has to take that punishment. God sent his son to take the punishment for all of our sins, so that we don't have to spend eternity in hellfire as our punishment
no one has to take punishment for tou sins that’s why the original sin doesn’t exist in Islam

Allah is indeed fair , and never punish someone for something he didn’t do

Reminder that:

You don't have the luck to 'run into' some kind of third party niche product and sell it
You don't have the looks and personality combo to start a youtube channel, even if you did, the algorithm will send you back down into the graveyard like it did to me
You dont have the capital/knowlege/industry expertise to start a business. And even if you did, nobody would buy shit from you
Speak for yourself pal

no one has to take punishment for tou sins that’s why the original sin doesn’t exist in Islam

Have you ever lied? Looked at a woman with lust? Been violent? Said things such as "omg"? (blasphemy) then you have broken the law time and time again, your punishment would definitely be coming for you, but luckily someone has already paid your debt. Lord Jesus Christ. And all you have to do is believe in him as your lord and savior

Drop Islam pal you know Jesus is the way deep down, its time

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins

You don't even know your own religion, if "allah" sends your "greatest prophet's" parents to hell, do you think you'll be saved after all your sins? JFL

just commit suicide theory

If you kill a man and go to court, do you think you can just repent to the judge and everything will be ok? Of course not. Someone has to take that punishment.
no one except me has to take the punishment lol
God sent his son to take the punishment for all of our sins, so that we don't have to spend eternity in hellfire as our punishment
Allah has no sons , he doesn’t need to send a son to forgive as he is Al rahim Al rahman

Lol no Jesus was a prophet
Jesus Christ is God, king of kings. I'll pray for you. I've destroyed you in every argument, but you're still to arrogant. You must humble yourself

You don't even know your own religion, if "allah" sends your "greatest prophet's" parents to hell, do you think you'll be saved after all your sins? JFL
Yes if I repent

Jesus Christ is God, king of kings. I'll pray for you. I've destroyed you in every argument, but you're still to arrogant. You must humble yourself
Cope

you did not destroy me pal 👌🏻

Yes if I repent
It doesn't work like that you can't keep sinning and repenting, punishment will take place and God will show his wrath. Luckily our lord Jesus Christ saved us from our eternal punishment

So you'll be going to hell then
if I sinned and was bad I go to hell , but you need to repent , go need us to repent and be sincere about it

he only need that

if I sinned and was bad I go to hell , but you need to repent , go need us to repent and be sincere about it

he only need that
No, you can't just ignore the laws of God and go without punishment :feelskek: muslims are clueless hahaha

Reminder that:

@dannydipss give me your address ?

it’s obvious you have a problem with me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30843
No your quran is a false book by a false prophet with false teachings like this
Lol no , the Bible is false and falsified asf with a lot of contradictions

Lol no , the Bible is false and falsified asf with a lot of contradictions
Zero contradicitons and you can't name a single falsified document/update

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
I have an idea

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Run an app called testerup which pays you when playing different games

are you projecting ??

Reminder that:

Is there a link to your channel?

I've tried to help you, you're gonna burn.
No one is going to burn
shaykh-abdullah-daghestani-mawlana-sheikh-nazim-mawlana-sheikh-mehmet_sohbat_7000-sohbats_sufiqalam.jpg

Reminder that:

Yeah cause world is rigged, I thought this was common knowledge. If u do somehow get popular on a platform or successful then there are some other things in the background that are being played, only extremely rare fluke instances happen almost like divine intervention which throws everything upside down out of control and no manipulation or attempt to stop it will work.