Harshest Black Pills of All Time?

RedKeyboard

RedKeyboard

Silver
List the Black Pills that have hit you the hardest, like a punch in the stomach.

The one's that left you sick and thinking for days, to weeks, to months, of the past, the present, the future.

Of the Black Pills of which you can never unknow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
If you look deep into the Chadfishpill, you will see and start to find out about true female nature.

You can ask them questions about low value men and they will more than happily shit on them and how much they hate them.

How just an attractive face that sway a whole gender to think a certain way. How Chad can get away with raping, killing, doing heinous acts and women don’t seem to mind as long as they can get fucked by him. Women are extremely agreeable for a reason and it shows so much so when they are trying to get Chad.

Chadfishing shows true female nature because there is no one, no society judging her for her choices. It is sickening and stomach churning to see how far women will go to have Chad. Now imagine how that projects into real life. Attractive men will always be given the benefit of the doubt. They will never be hated, even if they are in the wrong. It shows how bias women are to ugly, below average, average, and even above average men. Just learning that women aren’t some cute, docile, and innocent creature, but they have no morals when it comes to sexual behavior and actions is reality shattering.

There’s a reason why Reddit took down r/chadfishing so quickly. I don’t want to come off as a misogynist or sexist from this post either. I’m just pointing out, how if you look deep into this phenomenon, you will see female human nature in a way that isn’t expressed in today’s society. Take it how you want.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, TheChosenChad, DidntRead and 5 others
the eggpill. they would rather fuck an egg rather than you

• +1
Reactions: xit
the eggpill. they would rather fuck an egg rather than you

Roasties tell Chad to crack an egg in their ass and fuck them so hard that it scrambles.

the whitepill, ive always known its existed. but no matter how much i looksmax, even if i end up being chad, my curryness will failo me forever. in jobs, for respect, friendships, daily interactions, normal relationships.

the lookspill has the same effect. it follows you everywhere you go, even if you arent trying to fuck or have a woman youre screwed, everything will be harder for you. people wont treat you the same. thats what really gets to me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and UglyMan
Chadfishing pill

Everything is theory and speculation until you Chadfish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2846
definetly the hairline pill
:feelswhy:
Chadfishing pill

Everything is theory and speculation until you Chadfish
i was blackpilled by faceandlms
when i first saw those videos man it used to make me suicidal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Easily the dogpill or the Jacobpill for sure

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Jacobpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 2486, Petsmart and 2 others
chadfishing is brutal, i suggest everyone do it just for the brutality of it all

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 1464
what’s the jacobpill?

I think they mean Jacob from the Twilight series, back in the day he had a ton of fan girls going crazy for him etc.
Then some girls took a selfie with him and posted it on Facebook and you see how short he looks compared to the foids wearing heels
Que the comments, "Total turnoff", "So short!!! lol!!", "wow im disappointed :(" etc

Racepill. If you are an unusually ethnic looking southern european it's over, no foid cares about your actual nationality, in their eyes you are just another arab or turk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
Cortisolpill.

Racepill, No matter what you do, you will forever be seen as a nigger slave in the eyes of white-mestizo people in SA (and all around the world).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347