Harvard Anti-asian Law Suit: Black men are gods and we should all worship them

human304

human304

Kraken
Guys do you know that asian guys are fighting a lawsuit against Harvard. For decades asian men were being discriminated by western academia. they were given exorbitant requirements to get in. they did that.
then the universities started accepting students based on affirmative action and started a new category called "personality". in this case an asian guy who has a 4.0/4.0 gpa and Judo black belt wont get admission but a black guy who has 2.8/4.0 gpa and wrote " i smoke weed and fuck wyt bitches" will get in.

Mind boggling thing is that even the asian girls are now slowly rejecting white men and are getting blacked. Chelsea Wong, harvard asian students organization spokesperson and a law student said: " affirmative action should not be abolished and people who want to abolish it are white supremacists.". She is currently dating a Black king.

What a time to be alive as a Black man.

# cant study. school is racist , math is racist .
# gets into prestigious colleges.
# all women love you
# get preferential quota in all jobs

We all should start worshiping black men as gods.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    644.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Roquefort, Deleted member 21863 and 13 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 21863, Krakowski and 3 others
Mind boggling thing is that even the asian girls are now slowly rejecting white men and are getting blacked.
Said no one, ever

# all women love you
Said no study, ever

Nigga living in dream land

Back to reality big boi

Read this

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeruel, Roquefort, Skywalker and 15 others
In my uni (Ivy league) blackels were literally accusin professors of givin them shit grades cuz of racism jfl

Black niggas for some reason have the biggest victim complex, despite being the most high T.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Zeruel, Roquefort and 10 others
In my uni (Ivy league) blackels were literally accusin professors of givin them shit grades cuz of racism jfl

Black niggas for some reason have the biggest victim complex, despite being the most high T.

this should prove that black men are gods among us.

they burn cities for a criminal, rapes, kills, loots and people just reward them with pussy,money,scholarship and jobs.

that indian guy got into med school with 3.1/4.0 gpa pretending to be a black guy while asian men with even 3.8/4.0 never got in.

black doctor kills you with wrong treatment and your family cant even file charges cause "muh racism".

what a time to be alive as a black man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionUwU, Zeruel, Skywalker and 7 others
this should prove that black men are gods among us.

they burn cities for a criminal, rapes, kills, loots and people just reward them with pussy,money,scholarship and jobs.

that indian guy got into med school with 3.1/4.0 gpa pretending to be a black guy while asian men with even 3.8/4.0 never got in.

black doctor kills you with wrong treatment and your family cant even file charges cause "muh racism".

@aBetterMii Thoughts brother?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
@PrinceLuenLeoncur , mr God tell me how can we mortals worship gods like you?

Guys do you know that asian guys are fighting a lawsuit against Harvard. For decades asian men were being discriminated by western academia. they were given exorbitant requirements to get in. they did that.
then the universities started accepting students based on affirmative action and started a new category called "personality". in this case an asian guy who has a 4.0/4.0 gpa and Judo black belt wont get admission but a black guy who has 2.8/4.0 gpa and wrote " i smoke weed and fuck wyt bitches" will get in.

Mind boggling thing is that even the asian girls are now slowly rejecting white men and are getting blacked. Chelsea Wong, harvard asian students organization spokesperson and a law student said: " affirmative action should not be abolished and people who want to abolish it are white supremacists.". She is currently dating a Black king.

# all women love you

Yes yes well all know how racist the academia is

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
if you are not a black man in 2022 you should just die - Harvard University

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
The liberal tears that will flow after this decision will be legend.
Muh... mega, maga end of democracy insurrection your killing grandma

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14

You went to Ivy League?:oops:

You probably studied Business or Economics didn't you?

reality is much more shittier than this thread.
ik you’re exaggerating but you’re delusional if you think niggas with 3.0s can get in Harvard.

They’re just choosing black nerds over the countless Asian ones

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and PrinceLuenLeoncur

# all women love you

ik you’re exaggerating but you’re delusional if you think niggas with 3.0s can get in Harvard.

blacks got in with 2.8. what world you are living in . i am not exaggerating , i am actually downplaying what has been going on for decades. also read the indian guys testimony "who pretended to be black to get into med school"

even after all these years you guys cant even get out of this victim mentality and stop crying muh racism. i know pakistani,indian, arab guys whose parents were daylabourers/ house help who turned their life around in one generation without complaining muh racism.

you guys cant even do that. truly you are GODS.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 22930, Truecel14 and 1 other person
blacks get a helping hand academically like mentally disabled short bus kids JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Cheesyrumble, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, fjor2096, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, House Lannister, Deleted member 22930 and 5 others
@PrinceLuenLeoncur , mr God tell me how can we mortals worship gods like you?
Get on your knees, bring your whore mother sister and auntie and tell them to suck my cock whilst you massage my feet 💆‍♂️ because I am a god amoungst you pathetic mortal subhuman pinkoid a you should be greatful I even looked in your direction you filthy pale ghost

• JFL

I told them this but they believe what they want 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
It's over if you're not LIGHTSKIN in 2022 tbh

Get on your knees, bring your whore mother sister and auntie and tell them to suck my cock whilst you massage my feet 💆‍♂️ because I am a god amoungst you pathetic mortal subhuman pinkoid a you should be greatful I even looked in your direction you filthy pale ghost
Balack gods among us - offended at everything, ashamed at nothing

muhh muh muh racism

Balack gods among us - offended at everything, ashamed at nothing

muhh muh muh racism
I said he fucking quiet whislt your whore mother sucks my cock

Mind boggling thing is that even the asian girls are now slowly rejecting white men and are getting blacked.
Where's the evidence for this?

At worst Tyrone is on an equal level with chad. Even this is debatable.

• +1
if you are not a black man in 2022 you should just die - Harvard University

Holy shit hahaha :lul::lul::lul::lul:

So you're finally admitting to being black lmao

So you're finally admitting to being black lmao
Me saying to pinkoids to cock my cock means I’m black? You implying white men can only suck bbc they cannot suck curry cok?

Asians really expose the narrative that America is racist and holds non whites down. Asians have more of everything good and less of everything bad in comparison to whites. For example, Asians have higher income than whites and lower prison population than whites, even when adjusted for per capita.

So if whites are conspiring to make a system that holds down nonwhites, why do they let Asians succeed? If the prison system is racist, why are more whites incarcerated than Asians? Either the prison system is biased in favor of Asians and racist against whites or whites commit more crime than Asians. No one on the left will argue that the prison system is racist against whites and will accept the fact that whites commit more crimes. But they won't extend that logic to the black/white difference in crime.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Baldingman1998 and incel194012940
Me saying to pinkoids to cock my cock means I’m black? You implying white men can only suck bbc they cannot suck curry cok?
wh*Te sissy ‘men’ are for bbc only

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Asians really expose the narrative that America is racist and holds non whites down. Asians have more of everything good and less of everything bad in comparison to whites. For example, Asians have higher income than whites and lower prison population than whites, even when adjusted for per capita.

So if whites are conspiring to make a system that holds down nonwhites, why do they let Asians succeed? If the prison system is racist, why are more whites incarcerated than Asians? Either the prison system is biased in favor of Asians and racist against whites or whites commit more crime than Asians. No one on the left will argue that the prison system is racist against whites and will accept the fact that whites commit more crimes. But they won't extend that logic to the black/white difference in crime.

a black guy with 2.8/4.0 gpa can get into Harvard, standford, a sheboon with 3.1/4.0 gpa got job in NASA. american whites like to suck on BBC and get fucked in the ass by BBC.

Black men are gods of 2022. all races of women except Black women are for BBC only.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11 and Baldingman1998
It's true tho. Asians are the most hard working and highest iq but blacks get in cuz muh slavery muh racism etc

• +1
It's true tho. Asians are the most hard working and highest iq but blacks get in cuz muh slavery muh racism etc

yup , an African illiterate nigger can get into Germany via boat, get a flat, get a white german girl to fuck just because he is a nigger.

meanwhile if I want to get into Germany i have to show 60 K usd balance, property paper god knows what else. still i wont get in .

hardwork means nothing , all that matters is a 14 inch rock hard black dick.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, fjor2096 and Baldingman1998
yup , an African illiterate nigger can get into Germany via boat, get a flat, get a white german girl to fuck just because he is a nigger.

meanwhile if I want to get into Germany i have to show 60 K usd balance, property paper god knows what else. still i wont get in .

What if it's a black guy with a micro penis? What then?

It's because of muh racism and jewish media. Only canada usa and europe is mega cucked. Other places are still normal for the most part

It's because of muh racism and jewish media. Only canada usa and europe is mega cucked. Other places are still normal for the most part
Every zoomer white, asian, brown women are exclusively dating Black men and supports affirmative action.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
The media worships niggers

The media worships niggers
not just media their whole education body supports niggers.

what fucked up country where instead of your score your akin color matters more.

harvard gave blacks highest points for personality and its their main admit requirement.

jfl.

high t modulated by low iq does that. plus when you have a hard cap on ability that is 1 to 2 standard deviations below everyone else, ie no matter what you do, you simply cannot perform better, yet society tells you that you are just as capable if not better than everyone else, you're going to think the bad marks are on purpose. racism is essentially just a ready made excuse for them to cope with being inferior

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: human304, Skywalker and ReadBooksEveryday
They don't want ugly smart Asians

Rather have charismatic big BBCs

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

not anymore cause we gotta compete with china bahahahaha
our super high iq asian nerds vs. theirs :Comfy: :feelskek: :smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
this is perfectly in tune with your sig man :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
high t modulated by low iq does that. plus when you have a hard cap on ability that is 1 to 2 standard deviations below everyone else, ie no matter what you do, you simply cannot perform better, yet society tells you that you are just as capable if not better than everyone else, you're going to think the bad marks are on purpose. racism is essentially just a ready made excuse for them to cope with being inferior
niggers are truly blessed