Harvey Specter is proof of how much a jawline and strong lower third can carry you

subtochad

subtochad

Bronze

This dude, Harvey Specter from the show suits, has a normie face and really not that good of an eye area. But his godlike Jawline, and generally strong lower third makes him considered as someone who is good looking. In the show, he is a known womanizer, and is presented as a guy women all find attractive. There is no way in hell without his lower third carrying him that he would get all that pussy in the show.

Basically, if you have a normie face and average lower third/jawline, then jaw fillers or implants done right could go a very long way.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, Deleted member 21892 and ChristianChad
Go take him behind a dumpster and suck him off already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Tallooksmaxxer, exeight and 8 others
I am seen as ugly and i have a good jaw

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Chintuck22
Mostly masculine frame and intelligence. Dont forget its a show.
Even though hes attractive hes not on his peak potential look how bloated and fat his face. Wheres his insane lower third dude has a barely visible jawline

• +1
Reactions: Carpediem
Also he is giga confident and has no anxiety.
Over for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and RIPPED IRL
31d7139fbb31959193b8b2399267d7d7

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Godlike jaw what??? I have same jaw as him after eating McDonald’s every day, I jaw mog him to the moon when eating clean.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
looks like shit

Casting normal looking actors as "womanizers" is a tale old as time. All that matters is real life appeal, not a fictional show

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
Saul Goodman mogs

He is 50 and still looks pretty good. Oldcel hopium

Basically, if you have a normie face and average lower third/jawline, then jaw fillers or implants done right could go a very long way.
NO.

Btw, you would have to be extremely lucky to get this kind of jaw with implants. Fillers could work but look uncanny in motion if you overdo them. Also, need to be topped up every 6 months.

Casting normal looking actors as "womanizers" is a tale old as time. All that matters is real life appeal, not a fictional show