Harvey Specter king of New York

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
My normie flat mate was watching this normie show called suits, and the main dude is this hot shit lawyer who is pretty good at his job, super NT, super confident, well dressed and groomed and stylish.

He bangs models and loads of hot babes, and everyone likes him except Bankers (bankers and lawyers always hate each other), and is sort of portrayed as a king of New York.

Thing is when I see him I can't think of anything that I would call special about him, especially for the way super elite foids are into him after the first time they meet him, so what's the deal? What am I missing?? Surely king of New York u think people like JayZ, Derek Jeter or Bill Ackman right??

Screenshot 20210904 000922

Ef2d9daca0f54589ed4ebc0a2d5eb2e4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and germanlooks
He is HTN maximum

• JFL
Reactions: oldcell
Nigga hes literally a character from a show

• JFL
Reactions: ScreaM and AlwaysHaveQuestions
He is HTN maximum
For his age? Pure chad and autistic if u think other

He is like 40 or so? How many 40 years old mogs him facially? u barely saw any

U need to stop having head in your ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
For his age? Pure chad and autistic if u think other

He is like 40 or so? How many 40 years old mogs him facially? u barely saw any

U need to stop having head in your ass nigga
If he is really 40 than he is Chadlite. But for chad his eye area is just too bad and I’m not a fan of his jaw tbh

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Haven't seen the show but too many of my normie friends are mad about him. They see him as the ultimate slayer. I think its more about his utter confidence than his looks

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Haven't seen the show but too many of my normie friends are mad about him. They see him as the ultimate slayer. I think its more about his utter confidence than his looks
Yes I have seen the show and can confirm that he has a chad character/personality

But then how does he have 1000 confidence if he's not gigachad???