Has a Foid ever blocked you on social media?

M

MostGLSlayer

Kraken
I snapped my oneitis a selfie once and she blocked me. I just said that we would look good together and that was the final straw and she blocked me forever.... :cry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, turkproducer, Hades and 1 other person
Yea after I said some conservative stuff

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, turkproducer, Hades and 3 others
fuck yes hella times aboutmost of my best friends have me blocked cuz they got jealous i looksmaxxe d and got better looking and got tiktok status and as for girls hell yeah they either cal lme an asshoel and douchebag whose full of themselves or i end up saying sum stupid :ROFLMAO:

fuck yes hella times aboutmost of my best friends have me blocked cuz they got jealous i looksmaxxe d and got better looking and got tiktok status and as for girls hell yeah they either cal lme an asshoel and douchebag whose full of themselves or i end up saying sum stupid :ROFLMAO:
Right. They blocked you because you looksmaxxed and mog too hard.
2708861_IMG_7601.jpg

200 2

Sometimes because I leave them on read or delivered on snap

• Woah
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
I snapped my oneitis a selfie once and she blocked me. I just said that we would look good together and that was the final straw and she blocked me forever.... :cry:
when I was 15 on yubo I chatted up a rly hot girl (by British standards) on WhatsApp after her being cold at first. Thought I had her, she asked to see what I look like

I sent a pic and she blocked me

for some reason i was blackpilled and knew looks were important at that stage but I didn’t know what to do about it, how the fuck was I meant to know i should be low body fat, dye my eyebrows, widen lips all of this shit I wish I was told before I got hurt so many times :(

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur