Has a girl ever acted like a different person just so that you would understand she wants you out of her life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I had that happen with my oneitis. I tried to go for casual sex with her, I was dumb enough to believe that she would fuck me. I told her we would have the house for all day and she said "We can do everything then. It's gonna be fun.". Then next day, she told me she doesn't feel like it and we should leave it.

And next week I asked her to meet and talk about it and she was extrememly cold and distant. I wasn't even friendzoned. She just wanted me out cause I had stepped out of the friend boundaries.

When you talk a girl into making out, from that point and on, the friendship is over. She won't forget it, she won't say whatever happened happened. The boundaries are broken, there is no turning back.

And in my case, she didn't like me sexually, I didn't do it for her so I was gonna loser her forever. She made that very clear. She didn't smile or laugh the last time we spoke. She was evidently annoyed with all the shit I did to her and wanted me gone. The only cute things she did was say she is cold and yawn. And after yawning she began stretching and holy lol her tits were so good.

I just left her. I angrily told her "Goobye" and left. She didn't say anything, just sat there probably content that she wouldn't see me again. At least, she never learnt how I truly felt. That would annoy her even more.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
pls think about other fake story this one is getting old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 6401
I had that happen with my oneitis. I tried to go for casual sex with her, I was dumb enough to believe that she would fuck me. I told her we would have the house for all day and she said "We can do everything then. It's gonna be fun.". Then next day, she told me she doesn't feel like it and we should leave it.

And next week I asked her to meet and talk about it and she was extrememly cold and distant. I wasn't even friendzoned. She just wanted me out cause I had stepped out of the friend boundaries.

When you talk a girl into making out, from that point and on, the friendship is over. She won't forget it, she won't say whatever happened happened. The boundaries are broken, there is no turning back.

And in my case, she didn't like me sexually, I didn't do it for her so I was gonna loser her forever. She made that very clear. She didn't smile or laugh the last time we spoke. She was evidently annoyed with all the shit I did to her and wanted me gone. The only cute things she did was say she is cold and yawn. And after yawning she began stretching and holy lol her tits were so good.

I just left her. I angrily told her "Goobye" and left. She didn't say anything, just sat there probably content that she wouldn't see me again. At least, she never learnt how I truly felt. That would annoy her even more.
If you're not 8/10 you shouldn't make moves like that
Amazed you're so low-inhib to try though , I have a hard time putting my hand on women
A

• +1
If you're not 8/10 you shouldn't make moves like that
Amazed you're so low-inhib to try though , I have a hard time putting my hand on women
View attachment 627
I had made out with her so I didn't have inhibitons about sex

• +1
Jesus Christ dude 100% of your posts on here are of this

Move on

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21001, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Create a alt and think of a better story jfl