Has any girl eve been interested in you?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Like, ask you what music you like, whats your favorite food, whats your favorite drink etc. I neve had that. On the contrary, every time, the few ones, i talked with a girl, they always talked about themselves, about how attractive they are, how all guys like them and how amazing they are in general.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and BrettyBoy
no.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 209
just 1 and i fucked it up with my extreme misogyny and narcicism tbh

2-3 tbh ngl

it's better when girls just keep talking since it means they are interested in you. however, not about the things you mentioned. when i talk with a girl, i let her do all of the talking then i interject if we have common ground.

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman and DarkTriadPeerReview
No, not that I know of.

Yes, but imma keep it honest with you, when they talk about their passions, everything sounds larp-ish, like they are trying to impress you. Nothing cool will ever come out of their mouth, had a bitch one time, she told me her passion is cooking and she only knew how to cook pasta. JFL if hoes were men for a day, they would rope immediately, they have ZERO communication skills + they only talk about stupid fucking shit

i was reading a book outside and a girl approached me and talked to me
when i was young in hs another girl said to me that another girl liked me
a morbidly obese girl said im cute and smiled at me

this is over 20+ yrs of existing on earth. most people get similar IOIs if they are socially aware and dont stare at the ground like an aspie

in the end i know i have retruded infraorbitals, shit bizygomatic breadth, poor chin projection, narrow palate, nasolabial folds, NCT, upper eyelid exposure. Therefore i am ugly. also i am a 6'1 manlet which is part of the reason why i rarely leave the house

• +1
Reactions: LookistWorld
Yes, but imma keep it honest with you, when they talk about their passions, everything sounds larp-ish, like they are trying to impress you. Nothing cool will ever come out of their mouth, had a bitch one time, she told me her passion is cooking and she only knew how to cook pasta. JFL if hoes were men for a day, they would rope immediately, they have ZERO communication skills + they only talk about stupid fucking shit
you forgot about

I LOVE TRAVELLING, SLEEPING EATING AND WATCHING MOVIES I AM SO INTERESTING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and DarkTriadPeerReview
4/5 times, but I don't meet women frequently due to school and social circle of autists
It was pretty much always girls I didn't know

A couple of them, none after my norwood though

hair = life

• So Sad
Reactions: XXX22
you forgot about

I LOVE TRAVELLING, SLEEPING EATING AND WATCHING MOVIES I AM SO INTERESTING
Oh, yes, I LOVE NETFLIX HAHA I'M SO RELATABLE, rip those soycucks that would pay on the date just to listen how she watches serial killer documentaries on cuckflix, HOE GTFO

• +1
Reactions: Soulrack and Ethnicope
Not really, my first girlfriend didn't even know what my last name was, she never asked, she just kept babbling about her problems, we were together only for two weeks.

Yes and I autistically fucked up everytime.

Alot of other girls I just wasn’t gl or tall enough

If it was chad, he would be able to get away with it.
No i mean. She stayed and would've done everything i asked for her to do. She was kind on this trance for me for like 2 years and a half lol.
But i don't have someone now tho. Kinda looking back on my behaviour lmao.

No i mean. She stayed and would've done everything i asked for her to do. She was kind on this trance for me for like 2 years and a half lol.
But i don't have someone now tho. Kinda looking back on my behaviour lmao.
I see.

only in primary school jfl

Like 4 or 5 but my social skills ruined them all. I haven't been able to meet any new girls recently tho cause of school seating I just want to practice

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
2-3 tbh ngl

fakecel
just 1 and i fucked it up with my extreme misogyny and narcicism tbh

was she a chimp too?
i was reading a book outside and a girl approached me and talked to me
when i was young in hs another girl said to me that another girl liked me
a morbidly obese girl said im cute and smiled at me

this is over 20+ yrs of existing on earth. most people get similar IOIs if they are socially aware and dont stare at the ground like an aspie

in the end i know i have retruded infraorbitals, shit bizygomatic breadth, poor chin projection, narrow palate, nasolabial folds, NCT, upper eyelid exposure. Therefore i am ugly. also i am a 6'1 manlet which is part of the reason why i rarely leave the house

fakecel. i havve been rejected by women since i met one
A couple of them, none after my norwood though

hair = life

i have NW0 and never got sit
Not really, my first girlfriend didn't even know what my last name wa

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Yes and I autistically fucked up everytime.

i never had the chance of doing so
so many fakecels in this thread...

Last edited:
Yes like 10. I counted each one like a fucking autist once but a few of them might have just been cope IOIs.

For extremely overt ones I'd say probably 5. Extremely overt being random unsolicited touching, hugs, sexually suggestive conversation, etc.

Yes like 10. I counted each one like a fucking autist once but a few of them might have just been cope IOIs.

For extremely overt ones I'd say probably 5. Extremely overt being random unsolicited touching, hugs, sexually suggestive conversation, etc.

fuck off normie

Like, ask you what music you like, whats your favorite food, whats your favorite drink etc. I neve had that. On the contrary, every time, the few ones, i talked with a girl, they always talked about themselves, about how attractive they are, how all guys like them and how amazing they are in general.
" I don't know why every male friends i have end up proposing me. I am getting tired of them constantly begging to me to be their gfs and i end up blocking all of them. Why are men like these? Can't they be just friends with a girl?"
Ever heard this brag?

no, not even once :trepidation: 😓 :feelsrope:

• +1
no we arent. see, you should feels bad about yourslef for not taking your chances and feel regret. I, dont have to feel anything since i have been treated like shit for 24 years

so many times man, so many times
can you give specific examples?

I've had a few girls interested without knowing of them.

Yes in the past , rn i need to looksmax again

Just lol at taking interest in that bs

Yes. 3 ugly girls in middle school and one in freshman year high school.

Then the legit hottest girl in school became my best friend and really liked my personality but I cut her off after discovering lookism

In that case, i've had dozens.

But romantically, only 2.

Oute mia fora

• JFL
Once or twice

Dunno.
Too socially inept to noticed iois even if they did happen.
I get constant looks, but that's normal since I am twice as bigger ad the average male, not speaking the average foid.

Yes but 90% them were repulsive to me and I wasnt interested a single bit in them.

Yes, around 3864 girls have expressed interest in me