Has any girl told you her preference about eye color?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Blue or green. Actually, at this point anything but Brown is ideal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 3832, Darkstrand and 4 others
They didn't tell it to me but I overheard them saying that they like hazel and light blue eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 616

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, Darkstrand, lookismfugee and 1 other person
i dont talk to woman

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jackthenerd, Deleted member 4310, Deleted member 5180 and 4 others
Eye color plays a role if you have light hair color

Brown eyes look masculine. But it can be very cucky

• Love it
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 616 and Beetlejuice
Yes two girls I know said one of the biggest reasons they are with me is cause I have blue eyes and they have strong preferences for blue eyed men

even tho I contact fraud, i cannot ever take them out around these girls ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Spartacus1-, Deleted member 3832 and 4 others
Multiple fucking times, I was born with the blackest of black fucking eyes, they're not even brown, they're just dark-dark at this point
Medialcanthus

And they like the typical, ocean blue/light blue and forest green/grass green eyes

It's contacts or nothing at this point, fuck if I care about wearing contacts to fuck a whore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
They didn't tell it to me but I overheard them saying that they like hazel and light blue eyes
Yes two girls I know said one of the biggest reasons they are with me is cause I have blue eyes and they have strong preferences for blue eyed men

Most girls who were interested in me told me they liked my brown eyes (saying that it looks so mysterious JFL) but I know it’s just sample bias : they wouldn’t have started to talk to me if they were repulsed by my eye color.

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos

what is the best brand for looking natural since i assume females are really good at detecting fraud and if they didn't in your case's intimacy, the contact must be insanely realistic.
saying that it looks so mysterious
probably hunterish eyes

My eyes are dark brown, so I’ve never had a girl say anything about my eyes :cry:

what is the best brand for looking natural since i assume females are really good at detecting fraud and if they didn't in your case's intimacy, the contact must be insanely realistic.
No almost every girl I know is suspicious about my eye color, but what are they gnna do when I deny I wear contacts

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
No almost every girl I know is suspicious about my eye color, but what are they gnna do when I deny I wear contacts
nothing ngl, dark triad maxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
No but a girl ignorantly complimented me on my downward turned medial canthus

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 4310

probably hunterish eyes
Soloticas are by far some of the most natural looking, even kylie jenner wore them iirc
Since you're pretty white you should opt for topazio or something

• Love it
nothing ngl, dark triad maxxed.
Just gaslight them, I get mad at them for thinking I am wearing contacts and tell them they are stupid

• Love it
A girl said she likes brown eyes when I was in the room with two blue eyed men. I was fucking her at the time. Don't know how sincere she was being.

Eye color plays a role if you have light hair color
thats other way around. tbh with brown eyes its better to have blonde, and light eyes with dark hair.

Just gaslight them, I get mad at them for thinking I am wearing contacts and tell them they are stupid
dark triad chad asf

Girls dont prefer one colour
Depends on your colour elsewhere

Only one consistent rule: LIGHT OVER DARK EYES

when is storma gonna come out cuz dark brown eyes are lame af

Green or blue is their fav