Has anybody been watching clavs camp looksmax?

Volpa

Volpa

My yam is in a trash can in Istanbul
Contributor
Joined
Jun 7, 2025
Posts
1,436
Reputation
2,304
Let me know ur favorite contestants and ur least favorite. I’m not sure what the general normie audience thinks but it looks like it’s gonna be between me and Burt. Idk where they found this queertard but he is good at nothing besides shitting content out 24/7.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, hxnz., ArchangeI and 3 others
I could care less
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, illusion, burnerzz7 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, hxnz., ArchangeI and 1 other person
Seeing normies talk about looksmaxxing is gore
 
  • +1
Reactions: Menas, lowinhibragecel, hxnz. and 1 other person
No
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
Let me know ur favorite contestants and ur least favorite. I’m not sure what the general normie audience thinks but it looks like it’s gonna be between me and Burt. Idk where they found this queertard but he is good at nothing besides shitting content out 24/7.
I like that beast guy hes a good man
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
Let me know ur favorite contestants and ur least favorite. I’m not sure what the general normie audience thinks but it looks like it’s gonna be between me and Burt. Idk where they found this queertard but he is good at nothing besides shitting content out 24/7.
no fuck that jewish cuck
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
you guys really watch shit like this bro?
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and ReccesedSlavic
Let me know ur favorite contestants and ur least favorite. I’m not sure what the general normie audience thinks but it looks like it’s gonna be between me and Burt. Idk where they found this queertard but he is good at nothing besides shitting content out 24/7.
End your life bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and Pandaaa
People unironically watch that?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx and lowinhibragecel
No. I genuinely rather kill myself than watch 1 minute of clavs streams.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, hxnz. and ihavenightmares
Let me know ur favorite contestants and ur least favorite. I’m not sure what the general normie audience thinks but it looks like it’s gonna be between me and Burt. Idk where they found this queertard but he is good at nothing besides shitting content out 24/7.
Not a single ascension happening:lul:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx, freakb0b69 and hxnz.
so far youve definitely been the favorite youre the only one whos been on the org and everyones cringe thinking theyre black pill when theyre just looking at reels on instagram. least favorite is gotham easily
 
no idea how to watch that shit and don't think i want to

just hope u win or something lol
 

Similar threads

NarrowBoneMarrow
Replies
10
Views
53
bibodude
B
Nyrо
Replies
4
Views
74
bibodude
B
FacialMetric
Replies
0
Views
27
FacialMetric
FacialMetric
mr123456
Replies
3
Views
44
Banana ★ 🍌
Banana ★ 🍌
valentine
Replies
18
Views
119
xevuxia
xevuxia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top