Has anybody else had sex in their dreams?

D

Deleted member 27511

Kraken
When I was 13 or sometime in middle school I had a threesome with two blondes in my dream. And then I had another dream where I was fucking a girl in but then someone showed up and cucked me and the girl I was fucking left me. :feelsrope:

My most recent sex dream was last night when I almost ascended with a monster girl

Yes I had a dream about the black Girl I fucked sucking my dick but my parents kept spawning next to me and watching to we had to Go to the next Level of a weird infinitely big scyscraper with all Levels being completely blank and white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Deleted member 27511 and 5'7 zoomer
When I was teenage and didn't have sex I could never score in dreams, there would always be something happening right before I'd smash, like my brain couldn't even imagine what having sex is like. Only after I had sex for the first time I could fuck in a dream. Crazy how nature do dat

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, poly66 and Deleted member 27511
Abella danger gave me a bj on a beach in my dream

When I was 13 or sometime in middle school I had a threesome with two blondes in my dream. And then I had another dream where I was fucking a girl in but then someone showed up and cucked me and the girl I was fucking left me. :feelsrope:

My most recent sex dream was last night when I almost ascended with a monster girl
Bro is getting cucked in his own dreams. Brutal.

last time this happened was in 2021

Bro is getting cucked in his own dreams. Brutal.
It’s over, the brutal part is the person who cucked me was a female, insane lesbian pill

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit