Has anybody here ever attempted to INCREASE their DHT levels

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
naturally?​

I'd advise against it till you're sure your scalp isn't sensitive to DHT

ppl act like dht is poison just bc of hair loss but actually makes you a man after your 20's. numerous benefits to it

• +1
Reactions: Aero, DidntRead and Deleted member 1973
ppl act like dht is poison just bc of hair loss but actually makes you a man after your 20's. numerous benefits to it
Need facial hair, muscles, height, etc.

JFL I attempted through creatine thinking it would give me an inch of dick size, it is cope DHT wise. Not enough evidence to support that 1 unreliable study based on it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Well you can always find heavy rocks and lift them as a kid to train before fights i used to do pull ups on trees and find shit to lift
If I wanna break my skinny arm, sure.

I need DHT on my face only so I can grow a thick full beard to cover up my subhuman deep bite and recessed jaw.

• +1
I need DHT on my face only so I can grow a thick full beard to cover up my subhuman deep bite and recessed jaw.
Need to cover my alien skull.

right but tbh if you're choosing between hair and the slight benefits of having DHT in your 20s, I would pick hair every single time. DHT is most important for puberty

right but tbh if you're choosing between hair and the slight benefits of having DHT in your 20s, I would pick hair every single time. DHT is most important for puberty
well depends believe or not faces change a lot after 20's ofc its not going to have a puberty like effect but i wouldnt mind dht until mid 20s

My DHT levels are probably good, I'm full of hair

i wrote a dht guide a while ago, but since i changed my view on it i only posted it in the comments once.
If anyone wants i can make a thread on it though

• +1
Creatine's association with DHT was only ever found in one study, and the result has never been replicated. Not one of the plethora of other studies on creatine suggested any link to DHT, postive or negative.

i wrote a dht guide a while ago, but since i changed my view on it i only posted it in the comments once.
If anyone wants i can make a thread on it though
pls
Creatine's association with DHT was only ever found in one study, and the result has never been replicated. Not one of the plethora of other studies on creatine suggested any link to DHT, postive or negative.
Was it significant?