Has anybody here quit seed oils?

B

basedblackpiller

Silver
Describe what effects you noticed if any

• +1
Reactions: janet and chadmanlet04
Youngcels will not notice much, when you are young you can nuke your body without consequences.

For older people, less joint pain, no more bloating, no brain fog, faster wound healing... basically anything that has to do with inflammation will cease.

Honorable mention, PUFAs suck your life energy, you might feel more "energized" after quitting them.

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, basedblackpiller and moreplatesmoreweigh
Youngcels will not notice much, when you are young you can nuke your body without consequences.

For older people, less joint pain, no more bloating, no brain fog, faster wound healing... basically anything that has to do with inflammation will cease.

Honorable mention, PUFAs suck your life energy, you might feel more "energized" after quitting them.
I gave up pufas on my cycle and instantly started getting more energy from saturated fats. I got good fat metabolism, I can aggressive cut and regain my strength with 2 days of bulking

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller and chadmanlet04

What is your diet like?

• +1
Reactions: chadmanlet04
I gave up pufas on my cycle and instantly started getting more energy from saturated fats. I got good fat metabolism, I can aggressive cut and regain my strength with 2 days of bulking
You still don’t eat pufas?

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
No point in consuming them anyways. Just cheap trash the jews add to goyslop

When u cook at home use traditional fats like lard

• +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller
nobody here uses seed oils and they're still fat and unhealthy.

r/stopeatingseedoils probably has a bunch of testimonials if you just search in there.

• +1
Lymphatic drainage

What is your diet like?
Eggs, butter, beef, lamb, chicken, fish, ghee, tallow, coconut oil, avocado oil and a lot of fruits.

Alcohol as a guilty pleasure but it’s infinitely healthier than seed oils in moderation

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: basedblackpiller and thereallegend
No point in consuming them anyways. Just cheap trash the jews add to goyslop

When u cook at home use traditional fats like lard
That’s the problem, I’m too lazy to cook at home and the food is not as tasty as restaurant food

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Eggs, butter, beef, lamb, chicken, fish, ghee, tallow, coconut oil, avocado oil and a lot of fruits.

Alcohol as a guilty pleasure but it’s infinitely healthier than seed oils in moderation
No I mean what dishes do you actually eat? Obviously all of those foods are healthy but the problem is eating them in a way which is tasty and convenient

Seed oils are good for you

Seed oils are good for you

yes, i use organic butter, organic olive oil and organic coconut oil but it hasn't really changed much for me. but on the other hand i haven
't had any body injuries and i did beforehand so idk

• +1
Yes, none, other than the effects of consuming fewer calories.

• +1