Has anybody on this forum gotten implants or other types of facial surgery? If so, how were the results?

Dimitri159

Dimitri159

Silver
I want a chin implant and also a rhinoplasty. I’d like to know how other feel about their results for who did any of these.

Lol yes people did and their results were very minimal, they pussied out and got small implants

Lol yes people did and their results were very minimal, they pussied out and got small implants
Who are you referring to?

Who are you referring to?
Idk, it was some deleted user, dont remember his thread. He had gotten very small cheekbone implants, very small.

Idk, it was some deleted user, dont remember his thread. He had gotten very small cheekbone implants, very small.
It’s smart isn’t it? Anything big would be way too noticeable jfl imagine going around people you know the next week and looking drastically different. That’s the only worry I have with my future rhinoplasty.

i had nose , undereye and fillers

Don't get rhino unless you really really need it.

Don't get rhino unless you really really need it.
B221B9C7 603A 4884 8E9C B4B3131971A5

Need I say more? JFL.

How long do fillers last, and where did you get them?
it is all dependend on the type of the filler as well as on the place where it is inserted

for example filler inserted in betwen the eyes for wrinkles last longer than under eye filler which lasts longer than something like lip filler

I had my fillers undereye and between the eyebrows

yeah there is this one thread where this guy was explaining his process, dnrd but was very complete looking, i’ll tag u if i find it

Retard you have a recessed jaw thats why your nose looks big
Get bimax not rhino
Bimax is too high risk..
C805F897 20CB 406A BFF1 0531CA85DD7A

I was just gonna do a chin implant, some jaw implants and a rhinoplasty to complete my facial harmony.

Plus my jaw doesn’t look recessed in every picture, for some reason it does in some pictures, but not these ones..
0B14FAA7 AC6F 4C93 8231 A08CEF3E0732
FCE75DDC BCC7 4642 9D06 4CDB3200ADA9
996B203E 3095 4A15 9A18 5EF5A5D170C0

.. my nose however, still looks big and ugly no matter what picture of me.

Attachments

• 28FE26FC-3077-4841-A624-44266518265A.jpeg
    28FE26FC-3077-4841-A624-44266518265A.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Bimax is too high risk..
View attachment 2851898
I was just gonna do a chin implant, some jaw implants and a rhinoplasty to complete my facial harmony.

Plus my jaw doesn’t look recessed in every picture, for some reason it does in some pictures, but not these ones..
View attachment 2851901 View attachment 2851902View attachment 2851906
.. my nose however, still looks big and ugly no matter what picture of me.
Not recessed but its not forward grown its grown downwards

Not recessed but its not forward grown its grown downwards
Do you think some implants would help me achieve a more forward look? I’m fine with implants and / or fillers, but bimax and lefort are scary.

Chin implant. Went For anatomical extended large or Smth like that. Really subtle. Noticeable from side profile or 3/4. If you to For implants go For terino square 1 or 2 and The largest size. The recovery is nothing Burger. People would notices your swelling For The first 5 days and then nothing.

Oh and If you decide to get one. Go Look them up on implant tech. Look at The different dimensions. I think The largest one has 11 millimeter vertical projection. Mine was 6mm. 6mm isnt Big at all.

Last edited:
Chin implant is retarded. Get a genioplasty, you pussy.

Stop the cope BTW, you are obviously recessed but scared to death to undergo bimax.

Last edited:
Chin implant is retarded. Get a genioplasty, you pussy.

Stop the cope BTW, you are obviously recessed but scared to death to undergo bimax.
I’m not too afraid of genioplasty. It’s bimax and lefort that I’m afraid of..
E5F4DC8A 4B6F 4322 9246 5D378DD7DD80

I just think implants would be a bit safer, cheaper and easier especially since my recession is not as severe as most cases that truly need a genioplasty.

It’s smart isn’t it? Anything big would be way too noticeable jfl imagine going around people you know the next week and looking drastically different. That’s the only worry I have with my future rhinoplasty.
Just tell them u broke ur nose in an accident and had to get it reconstructed or that u had breathing problems

• +1
Reactions: Dimitri159
it is all dependend on the type of the filler as well as on the place where it is inserted

for example filler inserted in betwen the eyes for wrinkles last longer than under eye filler which lasts longer than something like lip filler

I had my fillers undereye and between the eyebrows
For context, I got nose and chin filler - expected duration 12-18months, filler used: restylane

Because it's one of the most botched procedures. And you'll never have a natural nose again. And by "natural nose" I mean a nose that soft and supple, doesn't hurt anywhere, etc. There are all sorts of risks that aren't just aesthetic.

I've had two. The first was a complete travesty. The second is a work of art, but even still, there are some new little issues.