Has anyone actually became better looking from MSE+Facemask?

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
I'm talking about adults here. I'm getting heavy doubts.

Orthos who practice this say there isn't a 100% success rate in adults, quite lower in fact. More like 70%.

Beside, apart from fixing jaw issues...it really doesn't improve looks that much. Post before afters (with adults) to prove me wrong.

Furthermore, if your bite is already perfect, then this will only expand maxilla and mandible will be misaligned (it doesn't expand with maxilla).

Thirdly, there are so little docs actually practising MSE+FM...we have like what, 3 docs in EU and 2 in USA?

How many case studies are theere in adults?

There was varbrah who said how perfect it made him look, yet posted 0 pictures.

There is Ronald Ead who ended up looking worse.

Who else?

• +1
Reactions: n33tf1f
Well Im getting SARPE, and I think it will change my appearance a bit (idk if it would make me GL). See the thing is, despite having a wide bizygomatic, and forward growth, I have a narrow palate. So in a year and a bit im going into to get SARPE, IMDO, and MSDO. IMDO to correct my ovrbite, and the MSDO to widen my bigonial. Idk how much it will improve my appearance, but I know it will be an improvement for sure. A narrow palate is a failo, fixing it should see an improvement in appearance, though to varying degrees for different people.

Well Im getting SARPE, and I think it will change my appearance a bit (idk if it would make me GL). See the thing is, despite having a wide bizygomatic, and forward growth, I have a narrow palate. So in a year and a bit im going into to get SARPE, IMDO, and MSDO. IMDO to correct my ovrbite, and the MSDO to widen my bigonial. Idk how much it will improve my appearance, but I know it will be an improvement for sure. A narrow palate is a failo, fixing it should see an improvement in appearance, though to varying degrees for different people.
Don't forget to do before-after picture and CBCT scan documentation and post it here. Otherwise we have no use of these "holy grails" when there aren't any cases to speak of.

• +1
Don't forget to do before-after picture and CBCT scan documentation and post it here. Otherwise we have no use of these "holy grails" when there aren't any cases to speak of.
I will post my before and after pics and scans.

I will post my before and after pics and scans.
Yeaah, if you end up successful I bet you won't like that varbrah dude "result pics coming every day now!!!' for months... thing is, if you get this procedure and end up looking better, why the FUCK would you post pics and encourage others to get it and increase competition?

I hope you aren't Machiavellian like that tho

• +1
Yeaah, if you end up successful I bet you won't like that varbrah dude "result pics coming every day now!!!' for months... thing is, if you get this procedure and end up looking better, why the FUCK would you post pics and encourage others to get it and increase competition?

I hope you aren't Machiavellian like that tho
Im not sure who this is varbrah, but the moment the swelling is gone ill post before and after pics and scans for sure, because im fairly certain it will lead to some improvement in my appearance.

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
I'm talking about adults here. I'm getting heavy doubts.

Orthos who practice this say there isn't a 100% success rate in adults, quite lower in fact. More like 70%.

Beside, apart from fixing jaw issues...it really doesn't improve looks that much. Post before afters (with adults) to prove me wrong.

Furthermore, if your bite is already perfect, then this will only expand maxilla and mandible will be misaligned (it doesn't expand with maxilla).

Thirdly, there are so little docs actually practising MSE+FM...we have like what, 3 docs in EU and 2 in USA?

How many case studies are theere in adults?

There was varbrah who said how perfect it made him look, yet posted 0 pictures.

There is Ronald Ead who ended up looking worse.

Who else?
You literally lost all your credibility when you said Ronald Ead looks worse. Inb4 "he looks worse because he has massive tooth gaps", when that's literally the easiest thing to fix.

You literally lost all your credibility when you said Ronald Ead looks worse. Inb4 "he looks worse because he has massive tooth gaps", when that's literally the easiest thing to fix.
Cope, he looks worse or at least not better because of how heavy his lower third looks now compared to rest of his face. The treatment didn't do jack shit for his aesthetics.

Cope, he looks worse or at least not better because of how heavy his lower third looks now compared to rest of his face. The treatment didn't do jack shit for his aesthetics.

Ronald was not recessed to start, and his maxilla was not so narrow, he didn't grew with shitty oral posture that fucked his maxilla position and width, and this could be why you find the results bad, anyways it looks better IMO.

Also I don't know why you why we should think that it is going to transform a subhuman into a model...

To me protraction, widening if the the maxilla should lead to:

- More almond eyes if you have the bone mass on the cheekbones/Undereye area.

- More jutted out mandible since there is now room to jut, leading to a better chin, better jawline both IF you are really recessed because otherwise the lower jaw is already jutted out on a good amount.

- It will also probably lead to a smaller, more upturned nose if you are recessed, recession of the maxilla cause paranasal area to be recessed, leading to a nose tip that is pulled back, causing the nose to looks bigger.

- Cheekbones widening is an obvious effect of expanding the maxilla.

The conclusion is that you are not really recessed, which means a bad maxilla position, which can be ONLY caused by bad oral posture as a child, don't get this procedure.

If you think you are recessed but you had a good oral posture as a child, you are lying, it's your maxilla shape and you can’t change it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Ronald was not recessed to start, and his maxilla was not so narrow, he didn't grew with shitty oral posture that fucked his maxilla position and width, and this could be why you find the results bad, anyways it looks better IMO.

Also I don't know why you why we should think thst it is going to transform a subhuman into a model...

To me protraction, widening if the the maxilla should lead to:

- More almond eyes if you have the bone mass on the cheekbones/Undereye area.

- More jutted out mandible since there is now room to jut, leading to a better chin, better jawline both IF you are really recessed because otherwise the lower jaw is already jutted out on a good amount.

- It will also probably lead to a smaller, more upturned nose if you are recessed, recession of the maxilla cause paranasal area to be recessed, leading to a nose tip that is pulled back, causing the nose to looks bigger.

- Cheekbones widening is an obvious effect of expanding the maxilla.
This is all bro science theory. Show me actual before-afters of these changes taking place in adults and I will believe. Where is varbrah with his before-afters? Where are all the face pullers? We have this shit going on for years now, why are there no actual results of improvement? So hard to take pics and CBCT scans?

• +1
Reactions: LongForgotten and n33tf1f
Ronald didn't use facemask. His treatment was basically just AGGA + MSE.

He actually had quite a bit of improvement:

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and n33tf1f
This is all bro science theory. Show me actual before-afters of these changes taking place in adults and I will believe. Where is varbrah with his before-afters? Where are all the face pullers? We have this shit going on for years now, why are there no actual results of improvement? So hard to take pics and CBCT scans?

It's how I deduce the results of the maxilla movement.

I haven't got any real life xray or anything, you get a point here.

Figure 13

But here is a simulation of the displacement of the maxilla from pulling at a -30 degrees angle with a certain microimplant position, it should induces a CCW rotation of the maxilla, this simulation does not show how the other bones at the sutures follow this maxilla displacement.

Last edited: