Has anyone actually ever heard a foid say she likes muscular guys? [Gymcopers on suiwatch]

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
I've genuinely never heard a girl say she likes muscle or muscular guys. They always say tall or something

Also check this:

Physique isnt even on there...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 16110 and 8 others
What girls say is completely irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: leveruis, Yerico7, Gerardwayfan and 28 others
my friend group is full of gymcels and girls are always mirin' their muscles at parties

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 15302, Pumanator and 9 others
Bro if youve ever went to the gym you would. All gymmaxxers have gfs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, FreakkForLife, Kmscurry and 2 others
You seem to be very submissive op. Come over tp my house

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SolarWind, Mewton, BearBoy and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 2729, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Danish_Retard
I've genuinely never heard a girl say she likes muscle or muscular guys. They always say tall or something
She told me short guys have to be muscular and tall guys don't:lul: lifefuel for manlets tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 14077
IRL girls can think that skinny guys or fat ones are muscular if they are good looking and mirin them lol and if a gymcel is ugly like I am no girls will ever notice

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

Has anyone actually ever heard a foid say she likes guys with positive canthal tilt?​

I've genuinely never heard a girl say she likes guys with positive canthal tilt or guys with hunter eyes. They always say cute or something

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, Tryndamere, Deleted member 14561 and 15 others
What girls say is completely irrelevant
Cope. In my classes at school, I always hear girls talking about what they like in guys. Literally on Friday one foid consistently repeated "tall is hot" and always calls out guys if they're ugly or pretty when they take of their masks. They never said a single thing about muscles, big dick (probably too obscene for me to easily hear them say), or voice. Muscles, big dick, voice, etc. are all halos for Chads, but can't compensate for what I hear girls discuss all the time: face and height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Lol thats your example? I mog him at 1 month of gymming get a proper gymmer i could rape his ass

Edit- maybe thats a proper incel Jfl maybe you are true after all Op
There was a collection of gymcels in lookism forum, sadly that forum is gone, but it was full of gymcelling dudes that were still incel.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 17829
Thet put love emoji on my twink abs so there u go kids

There was a collection of gymcels in lookism forum, sadly that forum is gone, but it was full of gymcelling dudes that were still incel.
Tbh i think i took myself in there. Ive seen couple gymcels. But they had good bodies. Ill have to agree gymcel is bad if u look bad. But remember! Its still a ++

• +1
Reactions: jfcage

Has anyone actually ever heard a foid say she likes guys with positive canthal tilt?​

I've genuinely never heard a girl say she likes guys with positive canthal tilt or guys with hunter eyes. They always say cute or something
Only autistic girls

face, height > everything

Saying girls don’t like muscles is like saying guys don’t like tits, just shut the fuck up.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Tallooksmaxxer, exeight and 2 others
Saying girls don’t like muscles is like saying guys don’t like tits, just shut the fuck up.
idk man check the chart in OP. physique isnt even on the list. and theres so many incel gymmaxxers

They don't though. Only on a chad FACE. Learn the female vs male gaze

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mewton, Kingkellz and 1 other person
No because they are virtue signalling

They don't though. Only on a chad FACE. Learn the female vs male gaze
This is true. Normie paired with good boduly genetics too. Incels usually dont have good body hence incels

After attending a hard dance event full of Dutch moggers recently, the roided guys get the most attention from girls by far
I seen 2 girls walking behind a guy with defined back muscles and one of them did a claw-shaped squeezing gesture with her hand as if to suggest she wanted to grab the guys muscle

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Edgar, TITUS and Deleted member 17829
After attending a hard dance event full of Dutch moggers recently, the roided guys get the most attention from girls by far
I seen 2 girls walking behind a guy with defined back muscles and one of them did a claw-shaped squeezing gesture with her hand as if to suggest she wanted to grab the guys muscle
Ok im sold. But i can never roid so its over. Maybe if i 5 year gymmaxx + slight bloatmaxx aswell

Also check this:

View attachment 1619816

a girl that i had over complained that only gay dudes have muscular bodies with abs, most dont say anything bc they dont want to look shallow

Cope. In my classes at school, I always hear girls talking about what they like in guys. Literally on Friday one foid consistently repeated "tall is hot" and always calls out guys if they're ugly or pretty when they take of their masks. They never said a single thing about muscles, big dick (probably too obscene for me to easily hear them say), or voice. Muscles, big dick, voice, etc. are all halos for Chads, but can't compensate for what I hear girls discuss all the time: face and height
It’s not cope.

Women almost never say the truth on what they exactly want. Height is just such a normalized thing that girls will say it more often than other things.

A muscular physique is always wanted by women. Even if they say the opposite when they meet a muscular man irl they will find it hot in 99% of the cases

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 2729, Kmscurry and 2 others
This is thread is even dumber than some of my threads.

Chad

HTN

Screen Shot 2022 04 03 at 91134 AM

Sub Human
Screen Shot 2022 04 03 at 91006 AM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate

Also check this:

View attachment 1619816

jfl at copers thinking muscle is the most important thing. By the time you are naked it is already too late :chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 5892
A muscular physique is always wanted by women. Even if they say the opposite when they meet a muscular man irl they will find it hot in 99% of the cases
copy and pasting my last sentence of what you just replied to:
Muscles, big dick, voice, etc. are all halos for Chads, but can't compensate for what I hear girls discuss all the time: face and height

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
copy and pasting my last sentence of what you just replied to:
Muscles, big dick, voice, etc. are all halos for Chads, but can't compensate for what I hear girls discuss all the time: face and height
What you are saying doesn’t neglect the fact that you shouldn’t listen to what girls say.
Only their actions matter

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 2729, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Girls actually do care a lot about frame relative to what every face is everything coper says. Not even Cavill is immune to the wristpill.

2395526_Cacavillpture.png

"His hand looks like a baby hand" and "baby hand" are not compliments.

Small frame means you had a fucked up puberty for the most part

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 5892
Yes most of my female friends like muscular guys, but not roidcels, they like physiques like David laid and Jeff seid. It might be different if you live in brainwashed gynocentric society like Soyrrica thk

• +1
Reactions: exeight
Many women have told me they like a good body, your a fucking retard.

Ok im sold. But i can never roid so its over. Maybe if i 5 year gymmaxx + slight bloatmaxx aswell
Unless you have heart, liver or cardiovascular issues you can roid. It doesn't have to be tren, there are milder roids that even females can take. C'mon man don't be a defeatist, roids are more and more popular for a reason.

Yes most of my female friends like muscular guys, but not roidcels, they like physiques like David laid and Jeff seid. It might be different if you live in brainwashed gynocentric society like Soyrrica thk
Since when are David Laid and Jeff Seid not roidcels jfl. They are literally walking laboratories

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, TITUS and Deleted member 17217
Since when are David Laid and Jeff Seid not roidcels jfl. They are literally walking laboratories
Most people would assume they are natural but in reality take a gram of test and tren a week + hgh.

• +1
Reactions: jfcage and Deleted member 17829
tdlr gain muscle if u want trannies to be attracted to you

They get turned on by muscle, it is what it is. Of course, if your face looks hideous, they wont like you no matter what.

shut the fuck up man, of course they like muscles BUT BUT BUT with muscles i dont mean bodybuilder!!
girls dont like bodybuilder (because its TOO MUCH and out of a normal range)

everything that is unnormal is unattractive.. like;
too fat (who would thought)
too skinny
too muscular (body builder)

attractive;
harmony face
height
decent amount of muscles (athletic)

its like men like nice ass and big tits (or normal tits) we find those things attractive because those things are feminin things.. just the OPPOSITE Sex have it

so women like muscles because its a men thing its masculine.. i hope you understand what i try to say

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Mewton, Sigmamale and 3 others
No. That’s because they don’t give a shit:feelswah::blackpill:

Also check this:

View attachment 1619816

yeah i actually heard it and saw it most of the time its the fit girls that got a preference on muscle