has anyone ACTUALLY seen a chadlite facially irl here

saw a dude that was rated high chad on here irl once:feelshah:
caging at the thought at seeing someone from here irl. imagine just walking down the street and casually running into BGM

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I only know of 3-4 guys in my uni of around 8000 people who would maybe get a chadlite rating on this forum. Insane bones and good soft features but I'm sure they'll still get the legendary LTN rating from lord blackgymmax and many users on this forum because they are ethnic.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greywind, shalomnigga, WatermelonLover and 1 other person
caging at the thought at seeing someone from here irl. imagine just walking down the street and casually running into BGM
i mean he isn't a user just a dude that got posted here had like 1000+ replies that day

Most people I see irl have 1-2 big falios like a recessed maxilla or norwooding or fucked IPD along with a few other minor falios .

Most people I see irl have 1-2 big falios like a recessed maxilla or norwooding or fucked IPD along with a few other minor falios .
exactly seems like there’s always something fucked. and it’s usually the spacing

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I was working the drive thru and saw this psl 6 muscular med jock looking guy with green eyes and tan skin. Brutal meanwhile I was putting napkins in his food bag.

• JFL
Reactions: otal_duu
I was working the drive thru and saw this psl 6 muscular med jock looking guy with green eyes and tan skin. Brutal meanwhile I was putting napkins in his food bag.
did u go to home depot and purchase a rope after ur shift per chance?

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
my sister is an advertisement model. went to a photo shoot once, saw some really gl guys and one of them was imo chadlite , he had amazing zygos

i barely see mtns it’s mostly just fat guys outside but at my work is the most brutal place, i work pharmacy for a store and fuckkk whenever they send me to the back to grab something it’s the most brutal shit. I’m 6’ barefoot which gives me great halo in uni, due to good proportions and delusional height frauding by normies i get estimated 6’2-6’4 by a lot of people(unless they are dickriding me jfl). But man it all falls when i work a sunday. Up front we have a blonde htn and a bunch of mtns that are taller than me but the back rooms… Elias de poop look alike who’s like a head taller than me:fuk:

I saw Chads and eyefucked them

everything is a tier off here imo. mtns would be htns irl, htns=chadlites, etc. could just be where i’m from tho
How did it take u 5000 posts to figure that out? Lmao

Id say we are same level, yes. Good analysis but I think ur higher by a bit off the fact that ur bones arent even much worse and ur eye area is better along with pheno. In the same range tho
Humble.org

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Seen Tyronelite but chadlite no

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel
because according to ur guys standards i’ve never seen one in my entire life. i don’t live in a big city but still, not a single one in my entire life. (only facially remember not height, frame,etc)

“1 in 100” my fucking asshole. u have to be at least “1 in 500” facially to be rated a chadlite here
like 100 chadlites and 5 full blown chads.
i see one like once a month

Saw 2 chads this week . But it's rare

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
You don't see him because he stays at home and fucks girls all day long everyday. But every girl you know has seen him, and will talk about him.

let the autists here believe what they want.

People have no clue how percentiles/percentages work.
Top 1% in looks is not rare at all.

You mog every single one of the 500 people on my course, but rotters here will say shit like “you’re top 2% brah”, thinking it’s a compliment, without knowing that means you’re 1 in 50 and that in a room of 500 dudes, 9 would mog you.
craziness.
People are utterly unable to put percentages in perspective.

If you type “PSL rating guide” on google, all the rating-guide threads you will see make absolutely NO SENSE. They’re so obviously wrong.

Ratings are worth nothing compared to IRL treatment.
Kids with “hunter eyes” always talk about their high PSL, but in reality no one fucking thinks their hunter eyes are attractive.

I used to care so much whether people thought I was low htn, htn or low chadlite, but now, I just look at where i stand amongst other men IRL, and rate myself accordingly.

Fuck what people here say. They’ll almost always have a bias against you when you’re GL anyway.

Anyway. Great minds think alike 🥂

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, Icon, lebronjames23 and 6 others
because according to ur guys standards i’ve never seen one in my entire life. i don’t live in a big city but still, not a single one in my entire life. (only facially remember not height, frame,etc)

“1 in 100” my fucking asshole. u have to be at least “1 in 500” facially to be rated a chadlite here
I saw 2 chadlites in a raph lauren store, 2 rich and posh brits both around 6’6” and blonde, one of them borderline chad level because of his insane forward growth and blue eyes. Was mirin their eye area jfl the entire time, literally 0 uee, and near perfect IPDs.

Chadlites tend to exist in upper class places, prob why they’re so rare. I tend to see alot of them going to Whitechapel often to visit family. Stacies too

Last edited:
Yes...its like 1 in 200 where i live
most of them are bloated and out of shape tho

Yeah for sure. There's me. I'm an actual chad, and not just chadlite. Usually I hate posting my picture because it always attracts a lot of envy, but I'll make an exception here so you can se what I mean.

IMG 20240519 000838
IMG 20240519 001433

Here I am unfrauded.

A year ago, at university, i saw a tall Swedish chadlite.

No way u havent

Ive never seen a chadlite face here except for some half russian half mena guy and a htn but 6ft (very tall here) gymcel
I think have seen me? 6"6 htn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and NorwoodAscender

Yeah there was this polish kid who looked good asl. Got rated high chadlite/ low chad

chadlites are 1/100 from my experience, theres like 3-4 in every school yeargroup
There’s only 1 in the school in what you mean to say

One dark guy 2or 3 days I saw a hunter eyed slightly zygos pop chadlite otherwise I have seen giga/terra chad robert Pattinson as a kid at airport he noticed me too

Did you listen yet
Not yet bhai, I forgot. I will listen to it when I go into my room (in less than an hour). You can just stalk me on last.fm to see if I did. :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel