Has anyone actually tried plucking their beard/facial hair?

It doesent hurt at all. If you do it for the first time it feels uncomfortable because you’re not used to it, but after a while it becomes addictive. You have to actually try it out in order to understand it

It doesent hurt at all. If you do it for the first time it feels uncomfortable because you’re not used to it, but after a while it becomes addictive. You have to actually try it out in order to understand it
Even the most sensitive areas? Like beard area

Even the most sensitive areas? Like beard area
I only do it in my face. I use normal tweezers for women because who cares. Just grab the hair you want to get rid off and pull on it with the tweezers, you will see it’s actually fun. Somehow it even feels good, hard to explain

I only do it in my face. I use normal tweezers for women because who cares. Just grab the hair you want to get rid off and pull on it with the tweezers, you will see it’s actually fun. Somehow it even feels good, hard to explain
Hair that gets plucked also does not regrow and if it does then it needs multiple weeks to regrow because you don’t just trim the hair like when you shave it, you pull it out from its root

Hair that gets plucked also does not regrow and if it does then it needs multiple weeks to regrow because you don’t just trim the hair like when you shave it, you pull it out from its root
Some areas are kinda sensitive, yes, for example around the mouth area and neck area, above the cheeks you don’t even feel anything

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Some areas are kinda sensitive, yes, for example around the mouth area and neck area, above the cheeks you don’t even feel anything
Good to know I’ll try it out. Does it get rid of shadows that’s my main concern? And stubble it would right

Does it get rid of shadows
Yes, if you do it right. Depends on how dense your beard growth is, if it’s very dense then plucking it would take too much time, then it would be better to just wax it, more pain but less effort

• +1
Yes, if you do it right. Depends on how dense your beard growth is, if it’s very dense then plucking it would take too much time, then it would be better to just wax it, more pain but less effort
Mine is very dense, but I was planning to trim it down first and then do it so it takes less time. But Idc if it takes the whole day as long as it leaves my skin extremely smooth and hair free, without stubble or shadows, then it’s worth it

So how bad is the pain in your opinion? And why is it tolerable to a point. And would you say it’s worth it to do?
Yeah I think it’s worth it, it’s just that after a while of plucking it’s tiring. Like I said the worst pain for some hairs is like burning yourself on a really hot plate, others you don’t feel anything and most it’s just a pinch. You’ll probably just get tired of plucking rather than the pain be too much to handle.

• +1
That would take hours nigga no

The more you do it the less it hurts but first time it hurts quits a bit
so...if you stab urself multiple times progressively you will feel the pain in the long run right?

op, just wax it, plucking doesnt hurt, did it infinite times, feels no pain

Yeah I think it’s worth it, it’s just that after a while of plucking it’s tiring. Like I said the worst pain for some hairs is like burning yourself on a really hot plate, others you don’t feel anything and most it’s just a pinch. You’ll probably just get tired of plucking rather than the pain be too much to handle.
Appreciate it man

Also does it get rid of shadow and stubble, that’s my main concern

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Appreciate it man

Also does it get rid of shadow and stubble, that’s my main concern
Yeah just that it’ll be a really tedious process every time you have to do it

• +1
Yeah just that it’ll be a really tedious process every time you have to do it
You only have to do it once no cuz u can just pluck them as they come in, which won’t take as long?

• +1
Are you unironically scared of fucking pulling your hair out?
JUST FUCKING LAUGHING

You only have to do it once no cuz u can just pluck them as they come in, which won’t take as long?
No idea bro I’ve never gone through with plucking my entire beard. It’ll definitely last way longer than anything else though, except completely nuking with laser.

• +1
No idea bro I’ve never gone through with plucking my entire beard. It’ll definitely last way longer than anything else though, except completely nuking with laser.
I’ll probably pluck it and see if it’s effective and then if it’s not I’ll just wax and get laser

But thx anyway

• +1
Plucking your hairs is a long and meticulous process

If you wanna get rid of it permanently, pluck then IPL

• +1
Plucking your hairs is a long and meticulous process

If you wanna get rid of it permanently, pluck then IPL
IPL does nothing you need laser

You will get ingrown hair and shit, plus the hair follicles willl get damaged and will leave "scarring" almost when youre above 50
Source: trust me bro.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: majesticincel and thebuffdon690
How much does it hurt basically is the main question?

And if it doesn’t hurt bad how long does it take if you do it Quickly?
I can barely stand the pain with eyebrows let alone pluck

• So Sad
Is it that bad? I pluck my eyebrows with my finger and there’s is no pain at all
Top isn’t bad but the under brows near ur eyes hurt reallyyyy bad, it’s because of the excessive growth when I use minoxidil. I once plucked my facial hair and oh my god it fucking felt like some one was stabbing me lightly

• JFL
Top isn’t bad but the under brows near ur eyes hurt reallyyyy bad, it’s because of the excessive growth when I use minoxidil. I once plucked my facial hair and oh my god it fucking felt like some one was stabbing me lightly
Can’t wait lol. I have to pluck my entire beard and it’s extremely dense. Or else wax which is way more painful 😖

• So Sad
Reactions: billymidnight