Has anyone been on an AI Long term (2 Years+)

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Banned
Wondering if anyone in the midst of puberty has actually taken it on themselves to be on an AI long term? And wondering if they’ve preserved their height velocity for longer because of it + any other benefits?

Tagging known heightmax veterans

@Alexanderr @Chad1212 @AscendingHero @Niko69 @FreakkForLife @GandyIsNormie

Plz tag more veterans my mind is blanking

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and GandyIsNormie
@Alexanderr veru curious to hear from u I saw you’ve been talking about heightmaxxing since like 2018

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
I don't think so, at least not on here. The adverse effects associated with lowering estrogen levels seem to build up, so taking it long-term doesn't seem advisable.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Mongrelcel
What's AI? (I'm assuming we aren't talking artificial intelligence)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I don't think so, at least not on here. The adverse effects associated with lowering estrogen levels seem to build up, so taking it long-term doesn't seem advisable.
Have you ever tried an AI or did you just opt to grow naturally even tho you knew about heightnmaxxing for a while

so then the question is what E2 levels can be maintained long term without adverse effects

Last edited:
Have you ever tried an AI or did you just opt to grow naturally even tho you knew about heightnmaxxing for a while
I did try Aromasin for a few months back in 2020.

Wondering if anyone in the midst of puberty has actually taken it on themselves to be on an AI long term? And wondering if they’ve preserved their height velocity for longer because of it + any other benefits?

Aromasin will make sure ur plates dont fuse.
It won't preserve your height velocity in the sense that low height velocity is caused by low levels of HGH and igf1.

Children who took 10iu hgh for 3 years alogn with aromaisn for 3 years grew 10 inches more than those who didn't.

Did u do any heightmaxxing drugs like hgh since then that made u taller