Has anyone else been a good looking kid and turned out ugly as an adult?

Panzram

Panzram

Iron
Anybody had this happen to them? I looked good as a kid and started detorioating after the age of seven due mouthbreathing i got from living in a moldy house (thats my theory anyways).

truecel from birth to death brah :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Panzram
Anybody had this happen to them? I looked good as a kid and started detorioating after the age of seven due mouthbreathing i got from living in a moldy house (thats my theory anyways).
I was cute from 12-15

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Panzram
My descension started at around 18 because my dumbass starvemaxxed myself (mental illness).

• +1
I looked good up until 16, then mental illness got the best of me and I descended brutally

• +1
Me i was always good looking as a kid but now im not

• +1
Who the fuck isnt good looking as a kid except sick people?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, Panzram and GlamourPursuer
Yes cause of midface lengthening

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, SoberAndRetarded and Panzram
what causes us to become ugly? and not all kids look good
I think 90% of healthy kids are good looking, the facial degeneration is caused by lack of biomechanic stress mainly, and to an lower extent tongue that stop resting on the maxilla

• +1
I think 90% of healthy kids are good looking, the facial degeneration is caused by lack of biomechanic stress mainly, and to an lower extent tongue that stop resting on the maxilla
I think you are correct. Also we know from neolithic skulls that they ALL were well developed forward grown and wide. I think a healthy and well developed person can not be ugly. There are levels to looks ofc.

• +1
Reactions: boxface34
I used to be pretty decent-looking as a child then ruined everything by mouthbreathing like I was retarded

• +1

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Debetro
me at five or so vs me at 18

The rare thing is to be an ugly kid. Kids and babies are supposed to look good and cute, your genetics are most likely to blame to whatever happened to you afterwards.

• +1
The rare thing is to be an ugly kid. Kids and babies are supposed to look good and cute, your genetics are most likely to blame to whatever happened to you afterwards.
Nobody has genetics to develop crowded teeth or maloclussion, narrow palette, recessed maxilla, etc. Those are developmental problems and major cause of ugly. Book "Jaws" is a good read.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Medatlantoid, boxface34 and Debetro

Classic tbh, gonial angle is the main feature altered by environnement on long term (especially in youth)

Its due to an lack of biomechanical stress on jaw (which aslo reinforce the chances of mouthbreathing)

• +1
Reactions: Panzram and Debetro
i dont know but my teeth are all crowded and crooked
You need to get that fixed up along possible surgery.
Nobody has genetics to develop crowded teeth or maloclussion, narrow palette, recessed maxilla, etc. Those are developmental problems and major cause of ugly. Book "Jaws" is a good read.
I'm well aware of that.

Genetics still can play a role. A mother's DNA can be damaged, she can have bad habits during pregnancy etc. The reason you mouthbreathed are most likely allergies and those can be genetic as well.

• +1
You need to get that fixed up along possible surgery.

I'm well aware of that.

Genetics still can play a role. A mother's DNA can be damaged, she can have bad habits during pregnancy etc. The reason you mouthbreathed are most likely allergies and those can be genetic as well.
Yeah that is the fucked up part, something as small as a stupid allergy can ruin you life. The thing is its easily preventable. All that needed to be done was some mouthtaping, buteyko breathing, oral posture training and hard chewy foods. I am confident i could save myself if i traveled back on time. But parents were ignorant of that. Even a stupid plant needs tending as it grows but people will just let a child grow willy nilly?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro