has anyone else getting called ugly casually?

lonelycurry

lonelycurry

Kraken
I get called ugly casually by my subhuman chink friends. is this normal? We were having a conversation about something and one of them said something along the lines of "he ain't answering the phone cuz he dont want to see yo ugly ass". I couldn't believe my ears that this subhuman 5"2 chink was could say something like that to me in my face. After that I stopped talking and stared at the ground for 10 minutes and left. This shit drove me insane and I had a mental breakdown while walking home. I think its because my mom and my relatives calls me handsome and I take it too seriously. I wish this bitch wouldn't lie to me so it wouldbe easier for me to take in the truth. I should kill my bitch mother. Other should I incestmax to ascend? Anyway I still can't accept that I'm ugly because my brain is using cope as a self defense mechanism to keep me alive. I always told myself that I was good looking and girls were looking at me and I've kept this delusion for so long that its become apart of my conscience.

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, Deleted member 8608, Scammer and 2 others
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

the grim roper comes for everybody soon

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
some fat guy cashier at circle k called me ugly the other day, i didn;t even respond and it didn;t bug me one bit since I got laid last month.

• Love it
I've had a couple customers say it in other ways, like you got a kid? Someone had sex with you?

I can't really get angry at work

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Scammer
It's the opposite for me. They call me handsome when I bring looks but I know they are lying

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Chadeep, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
some fat guy cashier at circle k called me ugly the other day, i didn;t even respond and it didn;t bug me one bit since I got laid last month.
wtf? how does that happen what was the context. i would brutalize him if i were u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
if someone called me ugly id see that as fighting words srs

keep that mf at a distance

• +1
Reactions: lonelycurry, Chadeep, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
wtf? how does that happen what was the context. i would brutalize him if i were u
because It wasnt worth my time, if I get pissed off abot someone murmering an insult to me it would show insecurity. I didnt care and wasnt offended, almost just felt bad for him.

because It wasnt worth my time, if I get pissed off abot someone murmering an insult to me it would show insecurity. I didnt care and wasnt offended, almost just felt bad for him.
depends on how they say it yeh

I started looksmaxxing cuz some guy in my class in 11th grade snapped a pic of me to a girl and she said I was ugly :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry and Deleted member 17311
Only by my uncle.

He called me ugly like 10 times
Might just be for fun or sum shit
Because i obviously mog him to the grave

• JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry
In high school I was called ugly all the time by women I mogged JFL. Even my friends couldn't give me that blue pilled "you look ok" advice without snickering. Best compliment I got was one of my mom's friends saying I wasn't "that bad" looking. :ogre:

• +1
i've never been called ugly
i have been made fun of for manletism a lot though (5'9)

I used to get called ugly all the time by bullies in high school. Literally everyday for years so probably over 1000 times by now. Permanently scarred from it. 99% of the time these were males calling me ugly but I have like a memory or two of being called ugly by women.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shave, ascension and lonelycurry
Post your face please

• JFL
No I've never been called ugly

• Love it
I've had a couple customers say it in other ways, like you got a kid? Someone had sex with you?

I can't really get angry at work
that's just a corny normie joke don't it take personal bro

I get called ugly 1-2 times a month

Should have drank a beer from the top of his head to show him that he is small, jfl if you let midgets bully you like that :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL