Has anyone else noticed that the Blackpill is pretty much dead lol ?

Yliaster

Yliaster

Your real rating is your dating life | Org Varsity
Dead in the sense that none of the main proponents of the Blackpill are putting out content any longer,and the very few small niche
Blackpill content creators on youtube,only generate like 2-300 views on their video and generally have only a very small audience.
Wheat Waffles as it currently stands,is the only spokesperson left for the Blackpill,and even he seems to be becoming more and more
redpilled based ever since he started doing streams with Hamza Redpill and Alexander Grace.

Even reading through the comments under Hamza's videos,it all seems really optimistic and Redpilled,he's become like a
Spartacus for the ethnic community lol and he's even verified on Youtube now...which I only learned about today.

Even now on this forum too,hardly anyone seems to be Blackpilled anymore,especially with all of this NT/Behavioural determinism threads that I
keep seeing everyday.

Didn't want this rant to be long...but yeah man.....my point is that I thought the Blackpill would have been everywhere by now,especially with the
state of the current dating climate,but it turns out that the Redpill is pretty much taking over mainstream.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, thecel, Deleted member 16110 and 24 others
Cause there’s nothing more to discuss and especially nothing to market/sell (/redpill/)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, disillusioned, noodlelover and 23 others
All the blackpilled people have already roped, it's redpill or rope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 15099 and 15 others
I was gonna tag @Enigmatic93 to ask him what he thinks,but just realized that he deleted his account lol

He was really Blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
:redpill: @Ezhartsten

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Most people turn to redpill because they are copers. They can't handle the brutal blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, noodlelover, Deleted member 14781 and 3 others
I think it's also cos YouTube bans them.
Hamid got banned twice he was one of the best creators along with inceltv

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 14781, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
what the fuck is the difference between redpill and blackpill tbh I just never gave a fuck to ask you aspies so I don't even know

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
what the fuck is the difference between redpill and blackpill tbh I just never gave a fuck to ask you aspies so I don't even know

BP is Genetic Determinism

RP is Behavioural Determinism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, sandcelmuttcel, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
BP is Genetic Determinism

RP is Behavioural Determinism
oh ok, I am PSL 7 and charismatic so neither effected me that is why I guess

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
redpill is PUA bs

red pill ideology just appeals to a wider spectrum of people. blackpill is mostly just common sense but its biggest differentiator from the redpill (that genetics come before everything and that it's truly just over for some) mostly only applies to short indians and legitimate subhumans.

past the basics what "blackpill content" can you really even put out besides nihilistic trash like incel tv? most can ascend to at least normie tier by gymmaxxing so getting sucked into all that won't do you any good and will just wreck your mental health
Even reading through the comments under Hamza's videos,it all seems really optimistic and Redpilled,he's become like a
Spartacus for the ethnic community lol and he's even verified on Youtube now...which I only learned about today.
it's weird seeing Hamza become talked about as a known youtuber lol. I was one of his first 50-100 subs or so and found him by googling something along the lines of "6'1 skinny fat transformation" late 2019 and finding a r/brogress post he made. I had a feeling his channel would grow but didn't expect him to blow up the way he has the last 4 months or so. his editor turned his vids into a cringe fest lately and he seems to have started getting sucked into retarded ass delusional redpill theory like 'muh men peak at age 30', but he's still the best self improvement youtuber i've watched

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14781 and 4 others
redpill is PUA bs

No they moved away from PUA about 3-4 years ago.

Now their primary marketing scheme is Game + Gym + Tiege Hanley

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Redpill: You can manipulate other people (both men and women)'s attitude toward you by changing your behaviors.
Blackpill: People's attitude toward you is determined by the way you look.

The blackpill is always true. But the redpill has values too. You cannot act like Chad if you look like a cuck. But you will also be treated like a cuck if you act like a cuck, despite looking like a Chad.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14781 and 7 others
No they moved away from PUA about 3-4 years ago.

Now their primary marketing scheme is Game + Gym + Tiege Hanley
game is basically PUA rehashed

what is "Tiege Hanley"?

• JFL
red pill ideology just appeals to a wider spectrum of people. blackpill is mostly just common sense but its biggest differentiator from the redpill (that genetics come before everything and that it's truly just over for some) mostly only applies to short indians and legitimate subhumans.

past the basics what "blackpill content" can you really even put out besides nihilistic trash like incel tv? most can ascend to at least normie tier by gymmaxxing so getting sucked into all that won't do you any good and will just wreck your mental health

it's weird seeing Hamza become talked about as a known youtuber lol. I was one of his first 50-100 subs or so and found him by googling something along the lines of "6'1 skinny fat transformation" late 2019 and finding a r/brogress post he made. I had a feeling his channel would grow but didn't expect him to blow up the way he has the last 4 months or so. his editor turned his vids into a cringe fest lately and he seems to have started getting sucked into retarded ass delusional redpill theory like 'muh men peak at age 30', but he's still the best self improvement youtuber i've watched
lmao dude is small time and kind of dumb, if he was smart he would have instantly got on gear and dropped the whole incel vibes and become a "natty" fitness youtube he is bragging about bagging 6's and was NT by age 19, if he embraced blackpill he would realize the truth that all the girls ha have been with has been gimped by him being a curry and bitching baout being a curry, seems to me watching 60 seconds form one of his videos he suddenly got views and wants to label himself a slayer guru, most of his vids have pics of him with girls and short vids of him with girls he knows but no actual girls in it and him larping he was such a badboy slayer for his own ego, acknowledging the blackpill is the opposite of him stroking his ego as is acknowledging if he was slaying girls they were subpar would blow his ego into space and not allow him to larp as a slayer for his audience, dumb fucking guy should have at least made a separate channel for his fitness shit and capitalized and switched content slowly, he is neither here nor there and him calling girls whores in vids is temping the youtube ban hammer, lmao @ this brainlet

• Hmm...

imagine bragging about GFing this beast

@lebanegro
"I don't usually compliment other men, but this right here is a raw man, his presence, aura, calmness, fluidity, confidence in himself. Watching this clip for 10mins is enough for me to understand this guy meditates regularly and isnt your average joe"

"Dhruvan Unnikrishnan" :lul:

they'd just be going in circles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Yliaster
\

Attachments

• Monkey corpse.png
    Monkey corpse.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Yliaster
lmao dude is small time and kind of dumb, if he was smart he would have instantly got on gear and dropped the whole incel vibes and become a "natty" fitness youtube he is bragging about bagging 6's and was NT by age 19, if he embraced blackpill he would realize the truth that all the girls ha have been with has been gimped by him being a curry and bitching baout being a curry, seems to me watching 60 seconds form one of his videos he suddenly got views and wants to label himself a slayer guru, most of his vids have pics of him with girls and short vids of him with girls he knows but no actual girls in it and him larping he was such a badboy slayer for his own ego, acknowledging the blackpill is the opposite of him stroking his ego as is acknowledging if he was slaying girls they were subpar would blow his ego into space and not allow him to larp as a slayer for his audience, dumb fucking guy should have at least made a separate channel for his fitness shit and capitalized and switched content slowly, he is neither here nor there and him calling girls whores in vids is temping the youtube ban hammer, lmao @ this brainlet
he’s deffo fighting an uphill battle as a curry but he still life mogs the shit out of 99% of this forum. i agree his gf is low tier as fuck but he can pretty easily do better. most of the girls he shows in this video seem fuckable

regardless even chads aren't exactly going out knocking down mostly high quality women night after night. just look at the bitches amnesia posts on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14781, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
All the blackpilled people have already roped, it's redpill or rope.
Is blackpill “looks are EVERYTHING” and redpill is “gym bro” “nt”

i’d say im a crimsonpill tbh

• +1
he’s deffo fighting an uphill battle as a curry but he still life mogs the shit out of 99% of this forum. i agree his gf is low tier as fuck but he can pretty easily do better. most of the girls he shows in this video seem fuckable

regardless even chads aren't exactly going out knocking down mostly high quality women night after night. just look at the bitches amnesia posts on here

a lot of friendzone and drunk girls not a single one above 6/10

• Hmm...
Reactions: lebanegro
a lot of friendzone and drunk girls not a single one above 6/10

At the end of the day he is where he is because he chose to not rot and complain and instead maximize his potential.

I mean he's still young and has a bright future ahead of him ,so who knows,he may even attract higher quality women as his circle grows.

It's because there's a fine line where the blue pill, the red pill and the black pill are true.

I've been saying this for ages that not every pill is straight black and white, they all have some truth to it but all of them are overexaggerate by people who live vicariously through the internet or reinforced through coping mechanism.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 14781, Yuya Moggershima and 2 others
It's because there's a fine line where the blue pill, the red pill and the black pill are true.

I've been saying this for ages that not every pill is straight black and white, they all have some truth to it but all of them are overexaggerate by people who live vicariously through the internet or reinforced through coping mechanism.
yeah only reason why i still use this site if for opinions from strangers that are 100% honest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Yliaster and Effortless

I've been saying this for ages that not every pill is straight black and white, they all have some truth to it but all of them are overexaggerate by people who live vicariously through the internet or reinforced through coping mechanism

What part of the bluepill would you say is true?

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
What part of the bluepill would you say is true?
Living in ignorance can save you from depression unironically and give you more motivation to go on and actually improve your life, personality pill is also legit and bluepill is definitely legit if you're chad since you can live your whole life in bliss.

They all intertwine but either is more true based on who you are and your situation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Elvisandreaa, Lars and 1 other person
People realized bluepill is truth and far more brutal :feelswhy::pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Yliaster
Because the blackpill doesn't offer any solution. Once they say "looks is everything" and you have maxxed out everything you can what can you do? Nothing. So the channels talk in circle about the same stuff, It gets repetetive and people leave it. Once you know that looks is important there is no need to continue obsess over what you can't change, best thing is to change what you can and move on. Redpill at least gives hope (some fake and some true) the blackpill just gives despair.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and noodlelover
Dead in the sense that none of the main proponents of the Blackpill are putting out content any longer,and the very few small niche
Blackpill content creators on youtube,only generate like 2-300 views on their video and generally have only a very small audience.
Wheat Waffles as it currently stands,is the only spokesperson left for the Blackpill,and even he seems to be becoming more and more
redpilled based ever since he started doing streams with Hamza Redpill and Alexander Grace.

Even now on this forum too,hardly anyone seems to be Blackpilled anymore,especially with all of this NT/Behavioural determinism threads that I
keep seeing everyday.

Didn't want this rant to be long...but yeah man.....my point is that I thought the Blackpill would have been everywhere by now,especially with the
state of the current dating climate,but it turns out that the Redpill is pretty much taking over mainstream.
It's hard to sell the idea of the black pill to people. You can't convince most people to endure suffering. Which is a big part of the black pill. That's why most of the intelligent few actually stick with the black pill.